Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney Reviews

28 | Miami, FL

28 Reviews for Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney

28 Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney Reviews

Casandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Tiffiney and her team were impeccable. I work in the industry and i know how difficult it can be working with someone as detail oriented as i am. But Tiffiney was so professional and humble, we gelled from our initial consult and i felt confident that she would execute exactly what my vision was and i can honestly say I am grateful for her and her team. The Stokes wedding was beautiful. My husband and I am so grateful to have met and had the opportunity to work with you. Most brides say it was a blur i was so busy but You gave me the chance to sit back and witness the wedding of my dreams. I loved every moment of it. Thank you. Mr. & Mrs. D. Stokes II

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  1
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  2
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  3

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

I wouldn't change anything about this journey with you two. You made it way too easy for me and for that alone, I am forever grateful. You put your trust in me and allowed my team and I to do everything necessary for you two to savor each moment of your wedding day. It takes a lot to trust one with precious moments as such and I am thankful that you chose Out of the Boxx Events to execute yours. Best wishes to you Mr. and Mrs. D. Stokes II.
  • Mrs. Belfon

Tysharra · Married on 09/09/2018

We love tiff!

Ah! Where do I start? Tiff is AMAZING!!!!! HANDS DOWN!!! She is sweet, professional, knowledgeable, and an all around beautiful SOUL! I cant tell you enough how she came into our lives and INSTANTLY, became family. She made the planning process so smooth, and easy, and always had a solution. She doesn't overwhelm you with her opinions, she listens to your vision, and works with you to see it through the way you envisioned it. Her spirit is calming, gentle, and she always has time. Cant say enough wonderful things about Tiff but that we love her to pieces. Thanks for making our day special. We miss you! xoxo Ty & Lex

Sent on 10/18/2018

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Ty I am speechless. The Belfon experience was EVERYTHING from beginning to end. Thank you both for entrusting me with such a beautiful, intimate, family affair and welcoming me into the family with open arms. It was truly a pleasure to be of service to you. You all will forever have a place in my heart.

Kiah · Married on 07/28/2018

I would definitely recommend Tiffany shes very attentive to all of your needs and very flexible! With us not living locally in Miami Florida she took a lot of the pressure off of my daughter and I during the entire planning of her baby shower!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  4
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  5
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  6
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  7
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  8
    Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney  9

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

I thank you both for entrusting Out of the Boxx Events with the celebration for Baby Kai. It was truly a pleasure. Enjoy him and savor every moment. Best wishes.

Samantha · Married on 07/16/2018

Out of the Boxx made my day so special. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to create such a beautiful setting for a wonderful celebration. Tiff was always attentive and involved in every aspect. She always made sure everything was to my liking and came up with different solutions to whatever problem there was. She is truly one of the greatest people I know. Thank you for making everything so special.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Samantha you are too kind. Your spirit and demeanor made this journey such a heartfelt memorable one. It was truly an honor. On behalf of Out of the Boxx Events, we wish you and "Cali" many more years of love and marital bliss.

K · Married on 05/26/2018

Tiffiney was one of the best part of my wedding! She far exceeded my expectations & I would definitely recommend her and her staff for your event, you won’t go wrong. They are professional, detailed, caring, punctual, etc. Just amazing! Thank you for EVERYTHING....

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

I won Tiffiney's day-of coordinating services through a raffle at a bridal show and it was the best prize I've ever won! I did not know day-of services were a thing but it was a total lifesaver! Tiffiney was very professional and kept me in the loop with every vendor and managed all the little details I completely forgot of.

• W

Wilna · Married on 12/17/2017

Last month I celebrated my 30th birthday which was a very big milestone for me. Up until meeting Tiffiney I had no idea what I wanted to do or what direction I wanted to take. So out of the blue I called Tiffiney and invited her over to my home for a meet and greet and to go over what I had in mind. I remember just pouring out all my ideas on the table and viola!! Tiff knew exactly what I wanted and how to get it done. It didn't matter the time of day or the form of communication she made it her business to respond in a timely manner. If she didn't she would repeatedly apologize for the delay. My dinner party was a success and detailed to the "T" all thanks to out of the boxx. I will definitely be using her again :-)

• FutureMrs.J

Dani · Married on 06/17/2017

Words can't express how wonderful this company is! Tiffiney is very professional and organized. Making sure my wedding day ran smoothly was top priority! Everything that I asked for was executed to perfection from beginning to end! Out of the Boxx is top notch and I am forever grateful to have had them help plan & coordinate my big day. I will definitely continue utilize this company for many events in the future <3

Sent on 07/24/2017

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you Dani. It was an absolute pleasure to share this journey with you and Terrell. Thank you so much for entrusting Out of the Boxx with such an important milestone in your lives. We look forward to continued celebrations with your family.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Tiffiney for day of coordination. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met her she was so warm and kind. We could also see that she was very organized. She is very knowledgable and gave us great suggestions. She never forced her opinions on us she just supported our decisions and gave advice when needed. I did a lot of DIY for my reception and Tiffiney and her team set things up perfect exactly how we wanted. When she stepped in 2 weeks before the wedding we still had a lot of things that needed to be done. We were surprised when she offered to take so many things off our plate like the seating chart, table placement, place cards etc. it was a tremendous weight lifted off of us. She coordinated well with all of our vendors and everything was seamless the day of. She is very professional and great at what she does but more importantly a genuine kind person that i honestly felt cared as much about my wedding as our own family did. She wasn't simply our wedding coordinator she became a friend in the process. We met with other planners before booking her and many were charging twice as much as she does and she truly has so much more to offer. I definitely recommend Out of the box events by Tiffiney our wedding was spectacular thanks to her! Beware there is another planning company with similar name called "out of box weddings" this is NOT Tiffiney its a completely different vendor.

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2017

Out of the Box Events exceeded our expectations. Tiffiney is an amazingly knowledgeable Event Planner/ Coordinator. Her professionalism and love for work is evident. We did not have to worry about anything. We would definitely book her services for future events. We Love You Tiffiney!!! ??

Sent on 04/28/2017

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Patricia and Harold, thank you for your kind words. We had a great time and it was an absolute honor to have assisted you with your big day. We look forward to future events with the Millers and wish you many, many years of wedded bliss.

Jamesha · Married on 04/08/2017

Tiffiney from Out of the Boxx Events did an excellent job she was very professional ,helpful and dependable. The day of the event everything was beautiful and fell right into place. I WAS A HAPPY BRIDE. LOVE MRS.DOUGLAS

Sent on 04/20/2017

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Jamesha, better known now as Mrs. Douglas, it was an absolute pleasure and honor to take this journey with you. You all are family now which comes along with 12 plus months of wedding planning. We thank you for your trust in our abilities and wish you and Mr. Douglas a lifetime of health and happiness.

MAE · Married on 12/20/2016

If you're looking for an event planner that is professional and patient Tiffany is a great choice. It was my first baby shower and she returned every phone call and keep my informed of every detail. I was so pleased with my event. Thanks Tiffany.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing Out of the Boxx Events plan with you and make celebrating your first grandchild such a memorable event.

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2016

It's been 2 weeks since my husbands surprise 30th birthday party and we still can't seem to stop talking about how fun, beautiful, and well organized the event was. It was Great Gatsby themed. Everything that I wanted and more to bring the theme to life, she made it happen. She researched afforable vendors within my budget which was a super plus. Words will never be able to describe how wonderful Tiffiney and her event staff are. You have to experience first hand for yourself how sweet, patient, kind, organized, creative, helpful, and thoughtful Tiffiney is. I would rate my indecisiveness a 8 out of 10. Her patience and drive to fulfill all the desires of my heart were met. No matter the time or day she responded to my emails, texts, and phone calls in outstanding time. Thank you Out of the Boxx Events for helping me put together a memorable surprise party, one that we will never forget.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Danielle, Your kind words are appreciated and received with heartfelt thanks. Our planning journey was fun and eventful which has blossomed into a lifetime friendship. Thank you again for choosing Out of the Boxx Events to assist with the surprise of a lifetime. xoxo

Lisa · Married on 11/14/2015

Tiffiney was very patient with me and explained every detail thoroughly
    She worked from a timeline and kept up with all deadlines and informed me of when vendor payments were due with plenty of advance notice
    I definitely recommend her services on any budget, she can make it happen in good taste, I promise you won't be disappointed

Sent on 01/31/2016

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Lisa thank you for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your parents. Thank you for entrusting Out of the Boxx Events with such precious memories.

Luisa · Married on 05/02/2015

Out of the Boxx Events was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was all we wished for and more. Out of the Boxx Events took the time to listen to us, and transition our ideas into a reality. Tiffynie and her assistant were very cordial, and friendly with all of our guests and other vendors. If still searching for the right wedding coordinator, give Out of the Boxx Events a glance, and your search will come to an end! Thank you Out of the Boxx Events for making our wedding day a day to remember forever.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Luisa we thank you and Andres for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you two and your families. They day couldn't have been more perfect for a memorable wedding. Thank you for allowing us to play part in it.

Tanya · Married on 06/07/2014

Out of the box events was very helpful to us during the last month of our wedding planning. They took the stress out of our day and everything went so smoothly. The best decision we ever made was hiring a coordinator to help out. Very professional and informative. Loved everything about Out of the Boxx.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Tanya it was such a pleasure working with you two. Everything went smoothly and we wish you all the joy and blessings within your marriage. Thank you for your kind words.

Shanika · Married on 01/18/2014

I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality of service provided by Out of the Boxx Events. My picturesque day went off without a hitch and I was able to focus on enjoying my nuptials completely! I would definetly use their services again in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Shanika we thank you and your husband for choosing Out of the Boxx Events to assist with the planning and execution of your big day. It was our pleasure. We wish you many more years of love.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Tiffiney the party coordinator is very patient and aims to please her clients. I was very please with every event that she has made the impossible possible. Thank you again out of the Boxx events .

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Excellent vendor ! Very organized..

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. We are grateful that you chose us to assist.

Tricia · Married on 07/06/2013

The service surpassed event planning. I went from being completely alone and lost to having a planner, counselor, right hand woman and no worries.
    Everything became an enjoyment and the range of vendors provided to choose from was astounding.
    Once you know exactly what you want and "your budget", Out of the Boxx makes everything so simple.
    And if you don't know what you want or have a budget, no worries again you will be assisted with figuring everything out.

Thanks to You, my wedding was the most amazing day of my life! My husband and I contemplate having another one all the time.
    The service was amazing from the very first meeting to past my wedding day.
    Thanks for caring and loving what you do!!!

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Tricia, from beginning to end you and your husband were a joy to work with. Thank you for your kind words.

Latoya · Married on 06/22/2013

I would highly recommend Out of the Boxx Events.

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you Latoya. We wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness.

Ana · event on: 11/23/2013

Everything was perfect, communication, service and the outcome

Sent on 04/18/2014

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you Ana for your kind words.

Karen · event on: 02/08/2014

Every friendly and not only made the date enjoyable but was flexible along the way. After the shower many friends and family told me it was the beat shower they had been to. From the decorations to the games... I was overjoyed with how everything turned out.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Karen thank you for your kind words. We wish you the best of love with baby Faith.

Eboni · event on: 01/06/2013

Looooooved her she was great. I had alot of complications during the planning of my shower. She waa there every step of the way. She handled my situation very well.Besides that my event was awesome.

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Eboni. Best of love with baby Dallas.

Herni · event on: 07/11/2009

Outoftheboxx is so professional I am also amazed at the ideas they come up with. Thank you for an amazing day.

Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney 's reply:

Herni we are glad you allowed us to execute an amazing day!