23 Reviews for Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney

Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
16 Out of the Boxx Events by Tiffiney Reviews

I won Tiffiney's day-of coordinating services through a raffle at a bridal show and it was the best prize I've ever won! I did not know day-of services were a thing but it was a total lifesaver! Tiffiney was very professional and kept me in the loop with every vendor and managed all the little details I completely forgot of.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

Last month I celebrated my 30th birthday which was a very big milestone for me. Up until meeting Tiffiney I had no idea what I wanted to do or what direction I wanted to take. So out of the blue I called Tiffiney and invited her over to my home for a meet and greet and to go over what I had in mind. I remember just pouring out all my ideas on the table and viola!! Tiff knew exactly what I wanted and how to get it done. It didn't matter the time of day or the form of communication she made it her business to respond in a timely manner. If she didn't she would repeatedly apologize for the delay. My dinner party was a success and detailed to the "T" all thanks to out of the boxx. I will definitely be using her again :-)

Profile Picture Wilna, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Words can't express how wonderful this company is! Tiffiney is very professional and organized. Making sure my wedding day ran smoothly was top priority! Everything that I asked for was executed to perfection from beginning to end! Out of the Boxx is top notch and I am forever grateful to have had them help plan & coordinate my big day. I will definitely continue utilize this company for many events in the future

Profile Picture Dani, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

We used Tiffiney for day of coordination. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met her she was so warm and kind. We could also see that she was very organized. She is very knowledgable and gave us great suggestions. She never forced her opinions on us she just supported our decisions and gave advice when needed. I did a lot of DIY for my reception and Tiffiney and her team set things up perfect exactly how we wanted. When she stepped in 2 weeks before the wedding we still had a lot of things that needed to be done. We were surprised when she offered to take so many things off our plate like the seating chart, table placement, place cards etc. it was a tremendous weight lifted off of us. She coordinated well with all of our vendors and everything was seamless the day of. She is very professional and great at what she does but more importantly a genuine kind person that i honestly felt cared as much about my wedding as our own family did. She wasn't simply our wedding coordinator she became a friend in the process. We met with other planners before booking her and many were charging twice as much as she does and she truly has so much more to offer. I definitely recommend Out of the box events by Tiffiney our wedding was spectacular thanks to her! Beware there is another planning company with similar name called "out of box weddings" this is NOT Tiffiney its a completely different vendor.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Out of the Box Events exceeded our expectations. Tiffiney is an amazingly knowledgeable Event Planner/ Coordinator. Her professionalism and love for work is evident. We did not have to worry about anything. We would definitely book her services for future events. We Love You Tiffiney!!! ??

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tiffiney from Out of the Boxx Events did an excellent job she was very professional ,helpful and dependable. The day of the event everything was beautiful and fell right into place. I WAS A HAPPY BRIDE. LOVE MRS.DOUGLAS

Profile Picture Jamesha, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're looking for an event planner that is professional and patient Tiffany is a great choice. It was my first baby shower and she returned every phone call and keep my informed of every detail. I was so pleased with my event. Thanks Tiffany.

Profile Picture User7484195, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It's been 2 weeks since my husbands surprise 30th birthday party and we still can't seem to stop talking about how fun, beautiful, and well organized the event was. It was Great Gatsby themed. Everything that I wanted and more to bring the theme to life, she made it happen. She researched afforable vendors within my budget which was a super plus. Words will never be able to describe how wonderful Tiffiney and her event staff are. You have to experience first hand for yourself how sweet, patient, kind, organized, creative, helpful, and thoughtful Tiffiney is. I would rate my indecisiveness a 8 out of 10. Her patience and drive to fulfill all the desires of my heart were met. No matter the time or day she responded to my emails, texts, and phone calls in outstanding time. Thank you Out of the Boxx Events for helping me put together a memorable surprise party, one that we will never forget.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffiney was very patient with me and explained every detail thoroughly
She worked from a timeline and kept up with all deadlines and informed me of when vendor payments were due with plenty of advance notice
I definitely recommend her services on any budget, she can make it happen in good taste, I promise you won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Lisa , 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Out of the Boxx Events was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was all we wished for and more. Out of the Boxx Events took the time to listen to us, and transition our ideas into a reality. Tiffynie and her assistant were very cordial, and friendly with all of our guests and other vendors. If still searching for the right wedding coordinator, give Out of the Boxx Events a glance, and your search will come to an end! Thank you Out of the Boxx Events for making our wedding day a day to remember forever.

Profile Picture Luisa, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Out of the box events was very helpful to us during the last month of our wedding planning. They took the stress out of our day and everything went so smoothly. The best decision we ever made was hiring a coordinator to help out. Very professional and informative. Loved everything about Out of the Boxx.

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality of service provided by Out of the Boxx Events. My picturesque day went off without a hitch and I was able to focus on enjoying my nuptials completely! I would definetly use their services again in the future!

Profile Picture Shanika, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent vendor ! Very organized..

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tiffiney the party coordinator is very patient and aims to please her clients. I was very please with every event that she has made the impossible possible. Thank you again out of the Boxx events .

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The service surpassed event planning. I went from being completely alone and lost to having a planner, counselor, right hand woman and no worries.
Everything became an enjoyment and the range of vendors provided to choose from was astounding.
Once you know exactly what you want and "your budget", Out of the Boxx makes everything so simple.
And if you don't know what you want or have a budget, no worries again you will be assisted with figuring everything out.

Thanks to You, my wedding was the most amazing day of my life! My husband and I contemplate having another one all the time.
The service was amazing from the very first meeting to past my wedding day.
Thanks for caring and loving what you do!!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Out of the Boxx Events.

Profile Picture Latoya, 6/22/13, 1 Review