Out of the Blue Waterfront Reviews

Out of the Blue Waterfront 3
Out of the Blue Waterfront 4
Out of the Blue Waterfront 5
  • User5005551 · event on: 12/21/2014

Elisha was awesome!She is very good at what she does.The facility and the food were great as well. I would highly recommend Out of the Blue and Elisha to make it happen.

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • I

Ilene · Married on 12/13/2014

The best wedding I've attended! No worries about anything. We allowed Elisa, DJ Donny (DJ) and Bill Barbosa (photographer) to do what they do best. Couldn't have asked for a better party! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2014

This place is AMAZING! They handle everything for you, which makes planning one's own wedding that much less stressful. Elisa directs the wedding and makes sure everything goes smoothly. Her staff are amazing as well, in the way they set up and cater as well. This place has it all, a lovely waterfront area for your ceremony and a perfect reception space. I loved this venue and highly recommend it : )

Sent on 08/20/2014

Georgia · Married on 03/15/2014

This was an amazing staff and venue! The venue was intitmate and the location made it unique! The wedding coordinator always was on her game! She was flexible and professional. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Jo · event on: 02/08/2014

Elisa and her staff do a wonderful event. The venue is great and the food is even better.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Marsha · Married on 04/06/2013

I highly recommend Elisa and her crew at Out of the Blue for any special occasion. They were fantastic to work with and extremely accommodating. Elisa helped with the wedding plans from start to finish. It was so convenient to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception in one location - a beautiful waterfront setting. Their pricing was great - everything was included which was important to us too.
    We could not have asked for a better venue for our daughter's wedding. it has been 2 years and we still get compliments that it was the BEST wedding our friends and family have ever attended!

Sent on 04/02/2015
  • Phanessa

Phanessa · Married on 03/02/2013

As soon as we set foot into Out of the Blue and met with Elisa, we knew that we would be in good hands and that this would be the perfect place for our reception (the ceremony was at the Jupiter Lighthouse). We were planning the wedding from out of state, living in NYC, so we were pretty hands off for a lot of the details, but Elisa brought everything together and made it simple for us to get exactly what we wanted. Everyone loved the location - right on the water - and raved about the food (the Paradise Grouper is amazing!). Even the morning of the wedding, the weather turned incredibly cold and windy, causing us to reconsider our outside cocktail hour. When I talked to her, Elisa said, I'm going to make decisions so you don't have to worry about it, and I was relieved and confident that she would make it perfect, which she did. The all inclusive pricing was also fantastic, as we didn't have to worry about hidden costs or being taken advantage of - we knew exactly how to budget without feeling stressed about the details. All in all, the party was a huge success, if there were hiccups or issues, I didn't have to worry about them and neither did our guests, and that's the best way to end the biggest night of our lives!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Kacy · Married on 02/25/2017

Hey All! So I had initially looked into this venue solely based on the Rave Reviews on various wedding sites. Let me tell you, it's all true! My husband and I had the pleasure of both tying the knot And having our reception at Out of the Blue on 2-25-17. When I say I'm a procrastinator, it's an understatement (sadly including my wedding haha) and the staff there (Elisa is a rockstar) makes every effort to tailor your experience to you as a couple. When I needed desserts last minute (1week out) Chef Ken accommodated us by preparing handmade dessert trays that were out of this world!. The most Perfect location, staff, food, drinks, and overall ambience that's unmatched (especially the all inclusive pricing options ;) ) in the area. Best wishes to all you future 'Mrs' out there, and thanks again OOTB!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Laura · Married on 08/15/2015

I wanted nice and simple wedding and I got what I wanted. Elisa was very helpful, answered all of my questions, she made the whole process nice and easy.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Kelly · Married on 03/21/2015

03/21/15

Out of the Blue was a wonderful venue to get married at. It was absolutely beautiful. Elisa, the wedding day coordinator was very helpful and great to work with. She and her staff has this wedding planning down to a science. It's low stress level but very detailed planning which is very relieving for us as the bride and groom. From the time we booked the venue to the wedding day, Elisa was pretty much available all times by text or phone or email to answer all the questions related to wedding planning. They are very accommodating and will compromise when necessary if something isn't available and will make it even better. Their recommended list of vendors all work very well together that really makes the evening flow quite nicely. We loved how they seem to have the mission that all the bride and groom have time to do is enjoy the evening. There's no time to worry about the small stuff. Out of the Blue has such beautiful grounds with views of waterways and the Intracoastal and sailboats and docks. We loved the entire experience that Out of the Blue gave us and based on your budget -- all of the pricing is affordable for planning a wedding. Thank you for a wonderful wedding Out of the Blue-- it was perfect.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Dominique · Married on 06/19/2015

Out of the Blue was the perfect place to hold a wedding with its views and friendly staff and reasonable price. Elisa and Donny are amazing. They truly know exactly how to get a wedding off without a hitch..I loved it.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alyssa · Married on 01/17/2015

Elisa and her staff did a fabulous job hosting my wedding in January. Every little detail was perfect and the night ran so smoothly. Beautiful venue and the food was fantastic!

Sent on 04/20/2015

We used Out of the Blue for a rehearsal dinner. Elisa was great and created a very relaxing atmosphere to be with our family and close friends. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Mindy · Married on 07/07/2012

3.5

Elisa and her staff were excellent. Elisa helped to let everyone know when to walk during the ceremony. The food was excellent and they prepared enough so that my guests could have seconds. Service staff was constantly checking on the guests to see if we needed anything. They provided a vase for my bouquet and decorated my cake table without me knowing (it was beautiful). The set up of the tables was to my liking and everything was very clean. It was a little difficult to figure out when we could have a rehearsal and decorate but in the end everything worked out the way I wanted it too. I did request that the children not be served mimosas since I had a brunch wedding. That request was not ignored because the staff did not realize which seats belonged to the children. Other than that the overall experience and value of the venue was excellent.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Robin · Married on 06/17/2014

We really had a hard time finding a beautiful wedding venue that matched our budget, and to top it all off, we live in Sweden so we had to plan everything from here. We actually were recommended to check out Out of the Blue celebrations from another vendor, which we are really thankful for because we do don’t regret choosing this beautiful venue to have our wedding reception.

The main wedding planner Elisa was always very helpful, and went above and beyond of what was expected from her. She helped us with decoration advice and different vendors such as, photographer; DJ, officiator and all of these people were awesome!

As we live in Sweden we had a lot of questions of how weddings usually are planned in the US and she always answered all of our questions through text and emails, and there were a lot of questions =P. One thing she really had to fight for was the closing time for the reception. She really put her neck out to add more ours for our reception party which we are so very thankful for (a normal Swedish wedding doesn’t end until 4-7 am, unlike the US that ends at 10-11 pm, haha).

We had a lot of different cultures during the reception with people from the US, Canada, .Sweden and Hungary. They made everybody feel welcome and feel like family even though everybody didn’t speak English.

The venue itself was very beautiful and was perfectly decorated according to our wishes. We were about 40 people and there was a lot of space left to dine and dance. Everything was fresh and clean, even the bathrooms were amazing. The bartender also did a great job with the drinks and especially the mojitos (our favorite drink), he even prepared the sugar syrup the day before.

If you are looking to get married in the Jupiter area, choose Out of the Blue, we promise that you will be happy about making it your wedding venue!

Thanks you so much Elisa for making our day perfect!! / Robin & Carrie

Sent on 07/10/2014

1.6
      1.0

Nice place however working with Elisa was not! She never showed up for the rehearsal/run through. I have email to her stating it was Thursday and when she finally called me back as we were leaving the run through she was at Home Depot and thought the rehearsal was Friday (she had told me previously she had back to back parties on Friday afternoon/evening.) Her email to us stated she took care of setting of favors and place cards but needed help. On the morning of ceremony I arrived to do this. 3 tables were in the wrong place she had the diagram)and were bare. I set the whole thing up (including all the table cloths, napkins, favors, etc.) with the exception of the 3 incorrect tables. Elisa took meetings the whole time with prospective clients. I actually had to ask people to not move things on the table as I was setting up for my step-daughters weeding that evening. She was no help. Had to search for her to ask questions.

As the ceremony started, she was trying to tell us what to do with the procession. Would have been fine if she knew what we ran through 2 days earlier. As the evening progressed, all went fine and the wedding was great.

The bar staff was not much better either. When ordering a drink, they acted like we were a bother. Not friendly at all.

Sent on 09/13/2013