Out of the Blue Waterfront Reviews

Out of the Blue Waterfront 6
Out of the Blue Waterfront 7

M Levine · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Spectacular location & Perfect Setting

This spectacular location is the perfect setting for anyone wishing to create an intimate wedding day. Event Coordinator, Elisa, was extremely responsive and very organized and her calm demeanor throughout the planning and that day was greatly appreciated. The food was absolutely delicious and well presented. The venues preferred vendors were also excellent and made the event that much easier as they know the property well. All expectations met! Could not have asked for a better wedding event for my son and daughter-in-law!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 8

Alexandria Kelley · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful!!

I had my wedding on April 13, 2019 and all I can say is what an amazing, picturesque venue! I always dreamed of having my wedding on the waterfront, and Out of the Blue surely delivered. This venue has everything: it’s modern, beachy, elegant, and just absolutely beautiful. Elisa and her team were outstanding. She was always available for any questions I had and ensured the wedding ran smoothly. Elisa always thinks one step ahead and is extremely knowledgeable about wedding planning. Planning my wedding seemed daunting at first, but Elisa made the entire process so easy and as stress-free as possible! The food was absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments from all of our guests. I highly recommend Out of the Blue to anyone who wants a waterfront wedding in South Florida.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Maureen · Married on 01/05/2019

Out Of The Blue-A flawless wedding day

If you’re looking for a quaint old Florida atmosphere on the water, Out of the Blue is a fantastic place for a wedding. Elisa and her team ensured everything for our daughter’s wedding went flawlessly and were readily available to answer all our questions along the way. The dockside ceremony, outdoor cocktail hour, dinner and reception with DJ Donny were all perfect and the dinner entrees were delicious exceeding our expectations. The weather was a perfect in January with the backdrop of the marina, intracoastal waterway and palm trees! We've received a lot of compliments from guests regarding how smoothly everything went and how they did not want the night to end thanks to DJ Donny and Elisa! As a matter of fact, we'll be attending another wedding at Out Of The Blue in July that was one of the guests at Allison and Steven's wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Beth · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Elisa and her team were so professional and helpful. The entire night I felt like I never had to ask for anything. All of our guests commented on how good the food was and what a wonderful location to have our reception. Can’t thank Elisa enough!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding of my dreams!

There's a reason that Out of the Blue has such phenomenal reviews. Everything on my wedding day was absolutely perfect. Elisa runs the venue and she is a true pro. She made sure every last detail was taken care of and I had multiple guests compliment the beauty of the venue, friendliness of the staff, quality of the food, and just overall what a great wedding we had! I owe all of that to Elisa and her staff.

During the planning process I also felt so comfortable. Not once did I feel like I was being encouraged to spend extra money for no reason, nor did I ever feel like any question was a silly one. I also received phenomenal recommendations for preferred vendors and wound up booking every one, which was a great decision! There really aren't enough good things I can say about my experience with Out of the Blue other than I will be forever grateful to Elisa and her staff for making my big day absolute perfection!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect Venue for a Wedding!!

Out of the Blue is the perfect venue for a beautiful and private wedding! The food is delicious, the service is top notch, and of course, Elisa is amazing. She made the whole wedding planning process stress free with her recommendations from vendors (we got the dream team - DJ Donny, Paul Marino, Vincent for video, and Pablo for cigars) to details the day of. The day of the wedding went as smoothly as we could have possibly imagined with Elisa and her staff. Every guest was happy and raving about the food and service. Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to everyone at Out of the Blue. Thank you so much Elisa for everything!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Out of the Blue was the perfect place for our wedding. It isn’t your typical looking banquet room. The views were beautiful and the food was delicious. Elisa was extremely accommodating and helpful. I didn’t have to worry about anything that day. It was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Carly · Married on 04/28/2018

Wow! I don’t even know where to begin! Elisa and her team are absolutely amazing. From start to finish everything was so organized and easy. Every time I felt I was stressing out Elisa would calm my nerves and made the whole wedding planning process a breeze! I was super nervous about the whole set up process but Elisa nailed everything flawlessly!!The venue is absolutely gorgeous and we received so many compliments about how beautiful it was! Chef Ken did a phenomenal job with our food and he even gave us few complimentary selections for cocktail hour. We also used DJ Donny and we absolutely loved him! He kept the party going from beginning to end and all of our guests had such an amazing time. We cannot thank you all enough. Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more. Thank you so much Elisa, Donny, Ken and everyone from Out of the Blue. We love you all so much!!!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 9
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 10
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 11
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 12

Jacqueline · Married on 04/14/2018

Been married for a month now, time to share our thoughts! We could not have found a better venue if we had years to look. My husband found Out of the Blue by looking locally on The Knot and insisted we visit it. Once we got to the venue, we knew this was where we were going to be married. The view is amazing, the building is elegant and simply Florida. The location is perfect and you can effortlessly put your own touch on the space to make it yours. Elisa took care of absolutely everything, I never had to worry about the venue in my wedding planning. Linens, decor, you name it, she handled it, including making sure everything ran perfectly during the wedding. The food, prepared by their in-house chef, the best food ever. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her recommended vendors - Greenwise Publix for our wedding cake and DJ Donny Events for our music and DJ needs. We felt so taken care of throughout the whole process and didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Out of the Blue will forever hold a special place in our hearts. THANK YOU ELISA (& TEAM!)

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 13
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 14
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 15
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 16
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 17
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

We were lucky enough to get married at Out of the Blue and our day was absolutely AMAZING from start to finish!! We knew that Out of the Blue was the perfect venue for us from the second we walked in. The venue is beautiful and intimate which was exactly what we were looking for. Elisa was helpful and aways available for questions and advice and she helped to match us up with other wonderful vendors who all came together to create our dream wedding. Our family and friends are still talking about what a great wedding it was! We will forever be thankful to have had our wedding at Out of the Blue Waterfront!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jared · Married on 02/09/2018

Elisa and her team at Out of the Blue were fantastic. From the initial start of planning all the way up to our wedding day, Elisa was there to help with whatever we needed. When the big day came everything was spectacular. The food was excellent, from the hors d'oeuvre’s durning cocktail hour all the way to the main course, so delicious! DJ Donny was also a grea help as he made the night perfect playing all the great music thst set the mood for such a wonderful evening. We are so happy we found Out of the Blue. Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

Cannot say enough good things. The venue and Elisa are both true gems. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Chelsie · Married on 01/06/2018

Out of the Blue was absolutely amazing. Elisa was so easy to work with and my husband and I had the most wonderful wedding and exceeded all of our expectations! Thank you so much Elisa!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2017

Elisa and her staff are amazing to say the least I was worried that everything wasn’t going to look the way I wanted because i wasn’t decorating myself but she went above and beyond I didn’t have to change anything!! I can’t thank the out of the blue staff enough for making our day so very special we had the time of our lives and so did our family we’ve heard nothing but how beautiful everything was and The food was amazing too! I would suggest to any couple to get married here! Thank you Elisa you guys were great!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Paul, you were so amazing to plan with, thank you for the 5 star review, I am so happy you loved how everything turned out!!!! Sincerely, Elisa
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Calling all brides who want a wedding that is stress free, with a spectacular view, and an absolutly AMAZING staff! Words cannot describe how dedicated Elisa and her staff are to making your wedding day even more successful than you have ever imagined. On the day of my wedding I felt so at ease because Elisa throughout the whole planning process was so easy to get in touch with. This was a huge deal for me be due to the fact that I live in Georgia and was planning the wedding from 600 miles away. This open line of communication made planning from a separate state a breeze. Out of the Blue will always hold a very special place in my Husband's and my heart but we hope to share this exceptional venue with other couples because it is the best place to host the best day of your life.

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 18

BeAnne · Married on 11/03/2017

There are no words that could adequately express my heartfelt gratitude for Elisa and her amazing team. I looked at several hotel venues and all of them were almost double the cost and none of them made me feel special or important. I was just another bride calling about another wedding. Elisa was different. She was very professional yet there was a warmth to her that sold me immediately. She made me feel honored and she spoke so highly of her team that I just assumed she was the owner. She was responsive, paid attention to detail and was very flexible and understanding throughout the entire process. Our tasting was exceptional and I didn't think there was any way the chef would be able to duplicate the same experience for a full sit-down dinner, but he did. So many reviews talked about the food and they were all right. It was incredible and I received a lot of feedback from my guests that said the same. I was also extremely impressed with the team at Out of the Blue. They were all so polite and lovely. Everyone was accommodating and went above and beyond. The smiles, the energy, the warmth ... it was all exceptional. I'm still blown away. My wedding was a dream come true and I feel so blessed and grateful to Out of the Blue for being a part of it all. I will be reviewing DJ Donny, as well, but have to mention him here because I put a lot of trust in to Elisa when I agreed to use him. I was a little nervous about not shopping around, but Elisa assured me he was the best and he did not disappoint. I received so many compliments from my guests and he really went out of the way for our special day. He really knows his business and he's a professional that has made music his life passion. It's not easy getting people of all ages on to the dance floor and he did it beautifully and easily. Everyone from my 90 year old uncle to my 3 year old daughter. It was fun to watch. Thank you Elisa and the entire team at Out of the Blue ... eternally grateful ... for everything!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Dear BeAnne,
    Thank you for your amazing review. I am so happy to read your compliments and kind words in which my staff and I contributed to your wedding day. It is so nice to be appreciated and recongnized for the hard work and attention to service and detail we all work so hard at giving. Thank you for your trust and confidence in me which enabled me to be part of your wedding day. I know it is not easy to plan from afar and you yourself did an amazing job putting it all together! You truly are a special person! Sincerely, Elisa

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We were extremely happy with the services from Elisa and the whole team at OOTB!!!! A tropical storm pushed our wedding inside, and it was honestly still perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 19

Bill · Married on 10/27/2017

In a word, Perfect! Elisa and her team at OOTB are outstanding. Our family had our daughters wedding ceremony and reception at OOTB. The entire event could not have been nicer. The setting for the ceremony and cocktail hour, which overlooks the marina, is picturesque. From start to finish, the service and product provided by the staff at OOTB is as good as it can get. Elisa was always available to answer questions prior to the wedding, very responsive. And all vendors on OOTB 's preferred list are high quality professionals. We used Paul Marino Photography, Vincent at Affordable Pro Video, DJ Donny, Greenwise in Legacy Place for the wedding cake, and Ceremonies by Cindy for the JP. Would highly recommend OOTB to any family looking to hold a wedding and reception in the Jupiter area.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 20
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 21
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 22
    Out of the Blue Waterfront 23

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review. Reading this review only makes us want to try harder and harder and do better and better for each wedding we do! We truly appreciate reading your review- It is so rewarding to know Alicia, Paul and your family loved what we do. Thank you again for choosing & trusting Out of the Blue, we are very grateful!
    Sincerely, Elisa Sciallo- Event Coordinator

Alicia · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I had the best experience possible with Out of the Blue. Right from the start, Elisa was so helpful and responsive. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the staff made the day run smoothly. We highly recommend using Out of the Blue for the wedding ceremony and reception. The preferred vendors suggested by Elisa also were the right choice for our special day. We could not have asked for a better wedding to celebrate with all of our family and friends!!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kathryn · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at Out of the Blue on 7/28/17. We had a rather large rehearsal dinner with almost 100 people so it was almost like another wedding to plan. Elysa was very helpful to us with the planning of the rehearsal dinner and she gave perfect execution of it the night of. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing and she took care of it all. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food was amazing (all of our guests were complimenting it), and Elysa and Chef Ken were willing to work with us on anything we needed or wanted. Thank you so much Elysa for such a wonderful evening!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you so very much for your compliments!! It is so rewarding to read your review!! Thank you for choosing and trusting Out of the Blue for your rehearsal dinner! We are so pleased you love what we do!! Sincerely, Elisa Sciallo, Event Coordinator

Lesa and Larry · Married on 05/25/2017

We had our daughter's wedding and reception at Out of the Blue Waterfront Weddings & Events on May 25, 2017 and we can not say enough positive things about our experience! Elisa is in charge of everything at the venue and helps you as if you had a Personal Wedding Planner, from walking down the isle outside if the weather permits or a last minute change to inside if it is storming (which happens very little I am told, but happened to us, but the last minute change was flawless and Elisa was very flexible to waiting for the storm to pass), to choosing your gourmet food items. Their prices are reasonable for the beautiful views, open bar for cocktail hour and all through the reception if that's what you choose (they will work with you) and the great food! We were extremely happy with everything! If we repeated ourselves on how good the food is it's only because it is! Thank you Elisa and Out of The Blue for a great wedding for our daughter and son-in-law!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Best day of our lives!!! Elisa was amazing as well as her staff at out of the blue and the food was delish!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Cara · Married on 02/11/2017

Our wedding day was amazing thanks to Elisa and her team at Out of the Blue. They made sure everything was perfect so me and my husband could enjoy our special day. All our guests kept complimenting us on what an amazing place it is. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for an affordable wedding with a million dollar view.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Cara and Jeff, I love reading how much you loved your wedding, thank you for choosing and trusting Out of the Blue to make it perfect!! Sincerely, Elisa

Lisette · Married on 01/02/2017

Elisa and her team are top-notch! They were there to keep us on time and on task, a great help on a day when the bride and groom are all over the place. In addition, any vendor recommended by Elisa were equally wonderful and professional! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mimi · Married on 10/01/2016

Elisa was amazing and so easy to work with. We just followed her suggestions and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2016