OurWeddingVideoGuy.com Reviews

48 | Littleton, CO

48 Reviews for OurWeddingVideoGuy.com

Mike White 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing results in a non-traditional venue

It was such a pleasure and easy to work with Jeff and his professional crew. He invested a lot of time to visit our venue and pre-plan. He captured our ceremony and celebration on film beautifully and creatively while staying largely in the background. The video allows us to share our blessed event with family and friends that were absent, and we can relive our special day. Thank you for the forever memories. Jayne and Mike

Robert 路 Married on 09/28/2018

Professional and stress-relieving

My new wife and I can't believe how fantastic our videos turned out. Jeff worked with us at every level, even catering to my need for special footage of my gal and I in our natural environment (a comic book convention!) to add that special touch. He took all my suggestions and made them work with little direction, other than "try this" and "could you see if that works?" But most of all, he took the stress out of ensuring our special day was well-covered and well edited into two videos that captured the emotion, the surprises, the love, and the joy. We have these memories now and forever, thanks to Jeff and his assistant, Jonathan. Not only are they true professionals, but really nice guys, too.

Catherine Bernard 路 Married on 09/08/2018

A creative

Jeff has a great creative talent for wedding coverage. His videos are very engaging, energetic, and so attentive to the couples unique lives on their special day. Plus the end result is absolutely beautiful. His unique application of drone coverage is outstanding. A very innovative addition to an already outstanding end product. Two thumbs up for Jeff Dement! 馃憤馃徏馃憤馃徏

Leslie 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff did a fantastic job! He over exceeded our expectations! The footage he got was amazing! He filmed the entire ceremony and all of the reception! It was worth every penny to have an expert film everything! Memories to last! I didn't have to worry about anything! He went above and beyond! He showed up the night before to the rehearsal, he was on his game! As a bride who had so much going on, I did not have to worry about Jeff! He made sure everything was set! He even had everything done in a time manner! No complaints! Thank you Jeff!

Karen 路 Married on 08/25/2018

We really enjoyed working with Jeff and Tage! We appreciated that Jeff came to the rehearsal to see SkyView at Fall River Village in Estes Park so that he and Tage would be prepared to take some awesome videos and use their drone before, during and after the ceremony the next day. Jeff was in contact with us regularly before the wedding day and he and Tage were very professional and worked well together and separately. Some videos were even taken in Rocky Mountain National Park! I highly recommend Jeff and his team if you're looking for a staff of thoughtful, creative and professional videographers!

Rebecca 路 Married on 08/25/2018

He was so nice to work with and the video turned out amazing. The drone was perfect for our venue since it had a huge deck around the entire thing.

Shannen 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff completely exceeded our expectations! The finally product was just amazing! So happy we worked with Jeff. He became a wonderful part of our journey. He was on time and always kept in contact with any questions or concerns we had!

• Maureen

Maureen 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Words can not express how grateful we are to have found jeff. Things were smooth right from the beginning we started communicating. He is easy to talk to, responds promptly to any questions and was also attend the rehearsal . Jeff and his friend did an amazing job on our wedding videos and within a week we had all the edited videos. We are very happy with our choice:)

Sue 路 Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot express how amazing Jeff and Amy are!!! Our family used them twice, for each daughter! All I can say is they captured the essence of the day. We never realized they were ever there, and then, poof! Here come these videos that are making us cry with joy as we relive the day. It goes by in such a blur, it is wonderful to have the memories they recorded in such a artful and tender way. Incredible job!!!! Thank you Jeff and Amy!!! Lovingly, The Mother of the Bride

Blaine 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Jeff and Amy were wonderful. They were attentive, unobtrusive, and--best of all--they shot wonderful videos. We first stumbled upon OurWeddingVideoGuy.com looking for a gift for an in-law. What a wonderful memory to have given a loved one!

Jeff and Amy are professional through and through, great at keeping in touch before and after the wedding; we were able to watch our highlight video on our honeymoon with quick and easy delivery! Cannot recommend this outfit enough. Thanks for helping us memorialize the best day of our life!

Melanie 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff is amazing! He鈥檚 very knowledgeable and so easy to get along with. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better wedding videographer. He was happy to work with our schedule on a budget we could afford. I鈥檇 reccomend anyone to work with him! He offers drone which is super cool!

• W

wade 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff came from Colorado to Sedona AZ to video my daughter's wedding. What began as an expense became a wonderful experience. Jeff offered advice and counsel. He added competency and creativity. His product came promptly and at a fair price. We gained a family treasure!

Lisa 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing videographers! Can I give Jeff 10 stars?! He and his assistant drove quite a distance to our venue in Albuquerque, NM in the fall 2017. He did a fantastic job! We couldn't have been happier with the resulting videos! They captured everything we asked for and then some. They just worked right into the pre-wedding frenzy coordinating everything with the wedding planner without worrying the bride or groom. Jeff stayed until the end and captured such fun moments at the reception. I can't tell you how surprised we were when he sent the videos back to us so quickly! Hire this group. you won't be disappointed!

Lauren 路 Married on 04/29/2017

I was hesitant about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after watching just one of multiple videos that was put together afterwards I was in tears...happy tears of course! They captured so many aspects of the wedding that I otherwise would not have seen or remembered, and I am so thankful!

• User6470302 路 1+ year ago

Jeff and Amy did the videography for our wedding last weekend and were amazing! We were unsure at first about doing videography but are SO glad that we did. The night goes by so fast and Jeff and Amy captured it all! Jeff was very responsive and easy to work with! They did an amazing job videoing the wedding and had the ceremony and reception video back to us quickly. We loved those and can't wait to see the highlight video! We would definitely recommend them for wedding videography!

Rob 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! Very easy to work with and very accommodating. Got our videos back quickly and very professional. We had a great experience with this company and would highly recommend them for your next big event!!!

Katie 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Jeff was wonderful to work with and we absolutely love the video he put together!

Sarah 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Jeff and Amy did an absolutely amazing job with my sister's wedding video! As her sister and maid of honor, I had surprised the bride and groom with a videographer as their present and it turned out to be the best present I could have ever given. Jeff was very professional and made the whole process easy and seamless. He was great at taking requests but also doing what he does best all on his own without us even knowing it! I actually had forgotten that he was there. The videos are beautiful and will be a part of our family memories forever. Jeff was so fast at editing the videos after the wedding and they were actually able to watch some of the videos on their honeymoon. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and a better end product! Thanks so much Jeff and Amy for the wonderful memories!

• Audrey

Audrey 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff and his crew were awesome! They got every detail and the highlight video was awesome!

Emily 路 Married on 09/04/2016

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but I'm SO glad we did. I love our wedding highlights video!! Jeff was such a nice guy and a pleasure to work with 鈥 super reliable, quick responses over email, easy to talk to, and totally on top of it. We were nervous because so many wedding videos are cheesy and overdone but I was really happy with the videos he made.

Allison 路 Married on 09/03/2016

We were on the fence about paying the extra money to do a video, but it was the single best decision we made about the wedding looking back. Jeff and his crew (Tage and Stig) were absolutely fabulous, and were so much fun but at the same time blended in very well with the wedding crew. We opted for the drone package, which was just stunning and they baked in the aerial clips so well. I am SO in love with our wedding videos and I think Jeff and the guys for giving us the gift of being able to play back the experience (which goes by SO fast).

• User4729494 路 2+ years ago

Three weeks before my wedding, my initial wedding videographer cancelled. My fianc茅 and I were so stressed out thinking we would never find a company to shoot our wedding, especially with a great price. One night I was browsing TheKnot.com and had come across a company named Our Wedding Video Guy. I was immediately interested after the great reviews I had read on multiple sites. I contacted Jeff (the owner) that night. He had contacted me the next day with a great price; I almost thought it was too good to be true. Jeff was so professional the three weeks prior to the wedding. He would respond almost instantly to any emails, texts, and phone calls. He made the beginning process such a breeze. The day of the wedding I had met Doug, which was our videographer. He was so polite and professional. The entire night he captured the perfect angle without prior visits to our venue. Finally, after watching our video, I can honestly say this company deserves every 5 star review that I saw. It took two weeks for us to see our video, which left me shocked, thinking it would take months. The price is INCREDIBLE, their service is impeccable, and the final product was outstanding. I would recommend Our Wedding Video Guy for anyone looking for a great crew to shoot any event. They have a great selection of unique packages that adhere to any event, large or small. I have never been so pleased with a company before!

Christopher 路 Married on 07/16/2016

The services that Jeff and his assistant Amy provided were beyond amazing and I cannot recommend them highly enough. To begin with, they agreed to go on a hike where we gained 900 ft of elevation. Upon getting to the mountain top, he had awesome spur of the moment ideas, which is exactly what I had hoped would happen once we were up there. He used a drone and video cams to take what my wife Mary and I think is the most incredible wedding video we have ever seen. We feel lucky to have had our video done by Jeff the video guy! Thank you so much Jeff and Amy!

Abrian 路 Married on 07/09/2016

Jeff was amazing to work with. He always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was very easy to communicate with. The value of his video packages were amazing. I feel like he was very reasonable compared to other videographers for wonderful quality work. He wasn鈥檛 able to do the actual video the day of our wedding but the videographer that he works with, Doug did an amazing job. Then, Jeff edited things together beautifully. I was so happy with the end result. He captured the feeling of the day and personality of us as a couple very well. He edited and got our videos back to us extremely fast for the busy wedding season too which I was very impressed with. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team to work with for your wedding. They won鈥檛 disappoint!