40 Reviews for OurWeddingVideoGuy.com

One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
40 OurWeddingVideoGuy.com Reviews

Words can not express how grateful we are to have found jeff. Things were smooth right from the beginning we started communicating. He is easy to talk to, responds promptly to any questions and was also attend the rehearsal . Jeff and his friend did an amazing job on our wedding videos and within a week we had all the edited videos. We are very happy with our choice:)

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

I cannot express how amazing Jeff and Amy are!!! Our family used them twice, for each daughter! All I can say is they captured the essence of the day. We never realized they were ever there, and then, poof! Here come these videos that are making us cry with joy as we relive the day. It goes by in such a blur, it is wonderful to have the memories they recorded in such a artful and tender way. Incredible job!!!! Thank you Jeff and Amy!!! Lovingly, The Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Sue, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and Amy were wonderful. They were attentive, unobtrusive, and--best of all--they shot wonderful videos. We first stumbled upon OurWeddingVideoGuy.com looking for a gift for an in-law. What a wonderful memory to have given a loved one!

Jeff and Amy are professional through and through, great at keeping in touch before and after the wedding; we were able to watch our highlight video on our honeymoon with quick and easy delivery! Cannot recommend this outfit enough. Thanks for helping us memorialize the best day of our life!

Profile Picture Blaine, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff is amazing! He’s very knowledgeable and so easy to get along with. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding videographer. He was happy to work with our schedule on a budget we could afford. I’d reccomend anyone to work with him! He offers drone which is super cool!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff came from Colorado to Sedona AZ to video my daughter's wedding. What began as an expense became a wonderful experience. Jeff offered advice and counsel. He added competency and creativity. His product came promptly and at a fair price. We gained a family treasure!

Profile Picture wade, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing videographers! Can I give Jeff 10 stars?! He and his assistant drove quite a distance to our venue in Albuquerque, NM in the fall 2017. He did a fantastic job! We couldn't have been happier with the resulting videos! They captured everything we asked for and then some. They just worked right into the pre-wedding frenzy coordinating everything with the wedding planner without worrying the bride or groom. Jeff stayed until the end and captured such fun moments at the reception. I can't tell you how surprised we were when he sent the videos back to us so quickly! Hire this group. you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was hesitant about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after watching just one of multiple videos that was put together afterwards I was in tears...happy tears of course! They captured so many aspects of the wedding that I otherwise would not have seen or remembered, and I am so thankful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and Amy did the videography for our wedding last weekend and were amazing! We were unsure at first about doing videography but are SO glad that we did. The night goes by so fast and Jeff and Amy captured it all! Jeff was very responsive and easy to work with! They did an amazing job videoing the wedding and had the ceremony and reception video back to us quickly. We loved those and can't wait to see the highlight video! We would definitely recommend them for wedding videography!

Profile Picture User6470302, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! Very easy to work with and very accommodating. Got our videos back quickly and very professional. We had a great experience with this company and would highly recommend them for your next big event!!!

Profile Picture Rob, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and Amy did an absolutely amazing job with my sister's wedding video! As her sister and maid of honor, I had surprised the bride and groom with a videographer as their present and it turned out to be the best present I could have ever given. Jeff was very professional and made the whole process easy and seamless. He was great at taking requests but also doing what he does best all on his own without us even knowing it! I actually had forgotten that he was there. The videos are beautiful and will be a part of our family memories forever. Jeff was so fast at editing the videos after the wedding and they were actually able to watch some of the videos on their honeymoon. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and a better end product! Thanks so much Jeff and Amy for the wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff was wonderful to work with and we absolutely love the video he put together!

Profile Picture Katie , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and his crew were awesome! They got every detail and the highlight video was awesome!

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but I'm SO glad we did. I love our wedding highlights video!! Jeff was such a nice guy and a pleasure to work with — super reliable, quick responses over email, easy to talk to, and totally on top of it. We were nervous because so many wedding videos are cheesy and overdone but I was really happy with the videos he made.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were on the fence about paying the extra money to do a video, but it was the single best decision we made about the wedding looking back. Jeff and his crew (Tage and Stig) were absolutely fabulous, and were so much fun but at the same time blended in very well with the wedding crew. We opted for the drone package, which was just stunning and they baked in the aerial clips so well. I am SO in love with our wedding videos and I think Jeff and the guys for giving us the gift of being able to play back the experience (which goes by SO fast).

Profile Picture Allison, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and his employees are simply best-in-class. They show up on time, are friendly and creative, and produce an amazing product. You cannot find a better value for the money -- we highly recommend Jeff and team.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Three weeks before my wedding, my initial wedding videographer cancelled. My fiancé and I were so stressed out thinking we would never find a company to shoot our wedding, especially with a great price. One night I was browsing TheKnot.com and had come across a company named Our Wedding Video Guy. I was immediately interested after the great reviews I had read on multiple sites. I contacted Jeff (the owner) that night. He had contacted me the next day with a great price; I almost thought it was too good to be true. Jeff was so professional the three weeks prior to the wedding. He would respond almost instantly to any emails, texts, and phone calls. He made the beginning process such a breeze. The day of the wedding I had met Doug, which was our videographer. He was so polite and professional. The entire night he captured the perfect angle without prior visits to our venue. Finally, after watching our video, I can honestly say this company deserves every 5 star review that I saw. It took two weeks for us to see our video, which left me shocked, thinking it would take months. The price is INCREDIBLE, their service is impeccable, and the final product was outstanding. I would recommend Our Wedding Video Guy for anyone looking for a great crew to shoot any event. They have a great selection of unique packages that adhere to any event, large or small. I have never been so pleased with a company before!

Profile Picture User4729494, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The services that Jeff and his assistant Amy provided were beyond amazing and I cannot recommend them highly enough. To begin with, they agreed to go on a hike where we gained 900 ft of elevation. Upon getting to the mountain top, he had awesome spur of the moment ideas, which is exactly what I had hoped would happen once we were up there. He used a drone and video cams to take what my wife Mary and I think is the most incredible wedding video we have ever seen. We feel lucky to have had our video done by Jeff the video guy! Thank you so much Jeff and Amy!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff was amazing to work with. He always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was very easy to communicate with. The value of his video packages were amazing. I feel like he was very reasonable compared to other videographers for wonderful quality work. He wasn’t able to do the actual video the day of our wedding but the videographer that he works with, Doug did an amazing job. Then, Jeff edited things together beautifully. I was so happy with the end result. He captured the feeling of the day and personality of us as a couple very well. He edited and got our videos back to us extremely fast for the busy wedding season too which I was very impressed with. I would highly recommend Jeff and his team to work with for your wedding. They won’t disappoint!

Profile Picture Abrian, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff did an AMAZING job on our wedding video. He captured the highlights of the day so perfectly and the way he set the events to the background music, all songs we chose and love, was so cool. He has amazing talent. If you choose him he will exceed your expectations a million times over.

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I hired Jeff and Amy to video my daughters wedding. Within a week of the wedding, Jeff sent us the footage from the pre ceremony, wedding ceremony and the party. The quality of the video was amazing. Within two weeks he had sent us the edited highlights video. It was excellent! We were so happy with the videos we received. It captured all the important moments we wanted. I would highly recommend Jeff.

Profile Picture lisa, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow. I cannot say enough good things about Jeff and Amy. Jeff came a day early to our rehearsal to scout out the location, and the different angles he used for our ceremony video was absolutely incredible. Jeff and Amy were on time for both ceremonies, and really captured the raw, pure emotions. We had a very loud waterfall in our ceremony, as well as many flying planes, and Jeff did a seamless job of editing the audio. He was so accommodating and responsive with figuring out a timeline around both ceremonies. On the day of the wedding, he and Amy were such a calm presence, I felt like they were part of my support team instead of professionals I hired, haha. I could not have picked a better videographer! Also, no one else could even come close to pricing since we needed 1 hour of video in the morning, have a 2 hour break, and then another 8 hours in the evening. Just perfect.

Profile Picture Danchi, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Jeff and Amy did our NYE wedding. I was incredibly impressed with their commitment and work ethic. They showed up a day in advance to get a "lay of the land" so to speak. Having 2 videographers allowed us to get precious footage from both the bride and groom's day getting ready. Jeff delivered the videos incredibly quickly. In fact we were able to spend one of the nights on our honeymoon watching and reliving our ceremony! The production value is a little less than some of the other companies I had seen, but the price is exponentially cheaper. The quality of their work is beyond what I was expecting for a videographer prices thousands below the competition. On top of that. They traveled to film my wedding and did not charge any additional expenses for travel/lodging like so many do. It was refreshing. By the end of filming they felt like a part of our friend/family group. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Natasha, 12/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Will recommend Jeff anytime . His professionalism , punctuality , and the work were excellent . I received the video faster than never expected. Was really impressed with his work . The quality of video is great . My wedding was on November 28 , 2015 , and few days later could be able to view my wedding video . Also had a traditional wedding the day before which demanded a lot of patience , which he had more than enough .
Jeff I really appreciate your business , for any reason would need a videographer , wouldn't hesitate to reach out to you . You made our wedding beautiful .

Profile Picture Sophie, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff has been great! He worked out a deal that will allow him to capture our day for a great price!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/6/15, 9 Reviews