OurWeddingVideoGuy.com Reviews

53 | Littleton, CO

53 Reviews for OurWeddingVideoGuy.com

Cindy Berg · Married on 09/29/2019

Great videographer!

We "found" Jeff Dement (The Video Guy) online and were, initially, a bit worried about simply picking a videographer in such a fashion. Within a few hours of reaching out to him, however, we knew we'd made the right choice. He responded to emails within an hour each time we contacted him, he arrived at the venue well ahead of schedule, his attention to detail before/during/after our daughter's wedding was impeccable, and his prices were in-line, if not better, than others we contacted. It, obviously, was extremely important to us that our only daughter's special day was professionally captured for a lifetime, and Jeff did just that. We would absolutely recommend him with 5 stars!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Lisa Troksa · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply the BEST!

Jeff and Tage truly captured the love between our son and his wife! Their talent, skill, and editing are fantastic and they are very easy to work with. I highly recommend them. Thank you for a lifelong keepsake of this magical day!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Aysha

Aysha Armijo · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing work!

He was fantastic to work with and the video is beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Russell · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Videographer

Wonderful to work with Jeff. The videos were ready for us within a week of the function, much much quicker than the photographer! The videos turned out great, with 4K detail. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a terrific videographer

Sent on 07/20/2019

Nana · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Jeff did the video of my grandson's Bar Mitzvah. He is not only talented; he is professional and delightful. I am so grateful to have his vision, creativity and presentation for our record of the Bar Mitzvah. They captured the tradition of the morning service and the energy and spirit of the evening party. We look at the videos over and over. I would highly recommend him and will definitely use him again.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Mike White · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing results in a non-traditional venue

It was such a pleasure and easy to work with Jeff and his professional crew. He invested a lot of time to visit our venue and pre-plan. He captured our ceremony and celebration on film beautifully and creatively while staying largely in the background. The video allows us to share our blessed event with family and friends that were absent, and we can relive our special day. Thank you for the forever memories. Jayne and Mike

Sent on 10/21/2018

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff and his filming partner were amazing! They were incredibly professional and kind throughout the whole process. Jeff was always quick to respond during the planning process and open to all my ideas and needs. They captured all the amazing shots and the turnaround time for the videos was faster than I could have ever imagined! Videos were put together perfectly and my husband, our families, and friends are blown away by how perfect they came out. We highly recommend them for any wedding/event videography needs.
    Jeff, thank you so much for making our most special day last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Robert · Married on 09/28/2018

Professional and stress-relieving

My new wife and I can't believe how fantastic our videos turned out. Jeff worked with us at every level, even catering to my need for special footage of my gal and I in our natural environment (a comic book convention!) to add that special touch. He took all my suggestions and made them work with little direction, other than "try this" and "could you see if that works?" But most of all, he took the stress out of ensuring our special day was well-covered and well edited into two videos that captured the emotion, the surprises, the love, and the joy. We have these memories now and forever, thanks to Jeff and his assistant, Jonathan. Not only are they true professionals, but really nice guys, too.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Catherine Bernard · Married on 09/08/2018

A creative

Jeff has a great creative talent for wedding coverage. His videos are very engaging, energetic, and so attentive to the couples unique lives on their special day. Plus the end result is absolutely beautiful. His unique application of drone coverage is outstanding. A very innovative addition to an already outstanding end product. Two thumbs up for Jeff Dement! 👍🏼👍🏼

Sent on 10/16/2018

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff did a fantastic job! He over exceeded our expectations! The footage he got was amazing! He filmed the entire ceremony and all of the reception! It was worth every penny to have an expert film everything! Memories to last! I didn't have to worry about anything! He went above and beyond! He showed up the night before to the rehearsal, he was on his game! As a bride who had so much going on, I did not have to worry about Jeff! He made sure everything was set! He even had everything done in a time manner! No complaints! Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Karen · Married on 08/25/2018

We really enjoyed working with Jeff and Tage! We appreciated that Jeff came to the rehearsal to see SkyView at Fall River Village in Estes Park so that he and Tage would be prepared to take some awesome videos and use their drone before, during and after the ceremony the next day. Jeff was in contact with us regularly before the wedding day and he and Tage were very professional and worked well together and separately. Some videos were even taken in Rocky Mountain National Park! I highly recommend Jeff and his team if you're looking for a staff of thoughtful, creative and professional videographers!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

He was so nice to work with and the video turned out amazing. The drone was perfect for our venue since it had a huge deck around the entire thing.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Shannen · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeff completely exceeded our expectations! The finally product was just amazing! So happy we worked with Jeff. He became a wonderful part of our journey. He was on time and always kept in contact with any questions or concerns we had!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 06/09/2018

Words can not express how grateful we are to have found jeff. Things were smooth right from the beginning we started communicating. He is easy to talk to, responds promptly to any questions and was also attend the rehearsal . Jeff and his friend did an amazing job on our wedding videos and within a week we had all the edited videos. We are very happy with our choice:)

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sue · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot express how amazing Jeff and Amy are!!! Our family used them twice, for each daughter! All I can say is they captured the essence of the day. We never realized they were ever there, and then, poof! Here come these videos that are making us cry with joy as we relive the day. It goes by in such a blur, it is wonderful to have the memories they recorded in such a artful and tender way. Incredible job!!!! Thank you Jeff and Amy!!! Lovingly, The Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/19/2018

Blaine · Married on 01/27/2018

Jeff and Amy were wonderful. They were attentive, unobtrusive, and--best of all--they shot wonderful videos. We first stumbled upon OurWeddingVideoGuy.com looking for a gift for an in-law. What a wonderful memory to have given a loved one!

Jeff and Amy are professional through and through, great at keeping in touch before and after the wedding; we were able to watch our highlight video on our honeymoon with quick and easy delivery! Cannot recommend this outfit enough. Thanks for helping us memorialize the best day of our life!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jeff is amazing! He’s very knowledgeable and so easy to get along with. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding videographer. He was happy to work with our schedule on a budget we could afford. I’d reccomend anyone to work with him! He offers drone which is super cool!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • W

wade · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeff came from Colorado to Sedona AZ to video my daughter's wedding. What began as an expense became a wonderful experience. Jeff offered advice and counsel. He added competency and creativity. His product came promptly and at a fair price. We gained a family treasure!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing videographers! Can I give Jeff 10 stars?! He and his assistant drove quite a distance to our venue in Albuquerque, NM in the fall 2017. He did a fantastic job! We couldn't have been happier with the resulting videos! They captured everything we asked for and then some. They just worked right into the pre-wedding frenzy coordinating everything with the wedding planner without worrying the bride or groom. Jeff stayed until the end and captured such fun moments at the reception. I can't tell you how surprised we were when he sent the videos back to us so quickly! Hire this group. you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

I was hesitant about hiring a videographer for our wedding, but after watching just one of multiple videos that was put together afterwards I was in tears...happy tears of course! They captured so many aspects of the wedding that I otherwise would not have seen or remembered, and I am so thankful!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jeff and Amy did the videography for our wedding last weekend and were amazing! We were unsure at first about doing videography but are SO glad that we did. The night goes by so fast and Jeff and Amy captured it all! Jeff was very responsive and easy to work with! They did an amazing job videoing the wedding and had the ceremony and reception video back to us quickly. We loved those and can't wait to see the highlight video! We would definitely recommend them for wedding videography!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Rob · Married on 10/22/2016

Jeff was absolutely fantastic! Very easy to work with and very accommodating. Got our videos back quickly and very professional. We had a great experience with this company and would highly recommend them for your next big event!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeff was wonderful to work with and we absolutely love the video he put together!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeff and Amy did an absolutely amazing job with my sister's wedding video! As her sister and maid of honor, I had surprised the bride and groom with a videographer as their present and it turned out to be the best present I could have ever given. Jeff was very professional and made the whole process easy and seamless. He was great at taking requests but also doing what he does best all on his own without us even knowing it! I actually had forgotten that he was there. The videos are beautiful and will be a part of our family memories forever. Jeff was so fast at editing the videos after the wedding and they were actually able to watch some of the videos on their honeymoon. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and a better end product! Thanks so much Jeff and Amy for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff and his crew were awesome! They got every detail and the highlight video was awesome!

Sent on 08/18/2018