Our Wedding Rentals Reviews

Our Wedding Rentals 6
  • Vania

Vania Purpero · Married on 06/14/2019

Marina was incredible!

Marina was such a blessing to me! She kept me calm, on time, and even arranged a ton of flowers for me so that I could start getting ready (something that wasn’t originally part of the agreement). She also brought an assistant with her which made the whole day move even smoother. She assisted with wrangling my crazy family as well 😂. I wouldn’t have any hesitation to recommend her. She was professional and friendly. And extremely cost affordable. Hire her, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Our Wedding Rentals 7
    Our Wedding Rentals 8
    Our Wedding Rentals 9
    Our Wedding Rentals 10
    Our Wedding Rentals 11
    Our Wedding Rentals 12

Our Wedding Rentals's reply:

Vania Thank You so much for this sweet review! It was a joy working with you and your family. I'm thrilled to hear that I was a blessing to you and Anthony on such a big day.
  • Maegan

Maegan Carrillo · Married on 09/01/2018

ALL my stress, headaches and worries out at ease with Marina!

I reached out to marina initially because I was shocked at how much she got done for her own wedding with only being engaged for a month! My wedding was less than a month away and I was totally set on not hiring a coordinator. Because i was blown away but her getting done promptly for her own wedding, I figured maybe I could use her to help with the flow of the day and making sure everything was in place. We first met and her approach to needing timelines, direct contacts, my expectations for her easily convenienced me that I needed her the day of my wedding. Fast forward to the wedding, she arrived promptly and did EVERY thing I needed to do plus more. My husband and I were sooo soo grateful for her because we were able to enjoy our special day without any worries!! We didn’t have a single complaint or regret hiring Marina for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Marissa Wyrick · Married on 11/04/2017

Great day of Coordinator

Marina was a wonderful day of Coordinator. She made the day easy and kept everyone on track with time. I recommend her to all of my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/22/2019