Our Floral Affair Reviews

1 User photo

Our Floral Affair 1
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with the ladies at Our Floral Affair was a breeze!! They had some great ideas and the flowers turned out amazingly. When we went for our consultation I didn't have a ton of ideas, but I knew what I didn't want. They answered all of my questions and explained why certain flowers would or wouldn't work. When I received my flowers the morning of the wedding I nearly cried tears of happiness. I had spoken with them about adding thistles to my bouquet to incorporate my Scottish heritage. When I saw my husband's boutonniere I saw that it had a thistle in it as well. I wasn't expecting that and I loved how they paid attention to the things that were important to me and incorporated them through out the flowers.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Brooke · Married on 06/21/2014

The ladies at Our Floral Affair are seriously the best in the industry! They were my favorite vendor to work with and everything turned out beautifully. They were also much more reasonable than other quotes I received! You won't regret using Our Floral Affair!

Laura · Married on 03/21/2014

These ladies are the best they really know how important responding to a bride promptly and effectively. They are truly a joy to work with and have great ideas they put into play they went above and beyond my expectations. I feel like they really made my special day beautiful and my flowers were worth every penny we paid for them. I could not stop taking pictures of my bouquet as well as the girls bouquets they were each unique and individual just as I wanted.

Sent on 08/27/2014

We had a great experience with Our Floral Affair. Very professional and delivered a great product.

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2012

We worked together over the phone, through emails and she even traveled to New York to help put together the wedding flowers and centerpieces. I have worked with both of these ladies on many events over the years. They provide fantastic floral arrangements and professional advice and ideas!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Flowers were beautiful! Tracy and her team were easy and great to work with. I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Our Floral Affair 2

Our Floral Affair's reply:

Thank you Julie! We were honored to be able to make your flowers become reality for your wedding! Thank you again.