Otto Events Reviews

37 | Lunenburg, MA

37 Reviews for Otto Events

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/02/2014

I used Jennifer to pull together the last month of my wedding and my biggest regret is that I didn't have her from day one! My strong Irish catholic mother was very against having any help and she's apologized over and over ever since! My whole family fell in love with her. From the moment I met her all my anxiety about the day went away, we instantly hit it off and she didn't try to change my carefree wild attitude. She was very attentive but not overpowering and I truly think my wedding would've been a disaster without her. She brought things to my attention that I would've never thought of. I'm grateful that I found her and hope to use her again for other big events! Friends for life!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Amy · Married on 08/10/2013

Jenn went above and beyond to help plan the wedding of our dreams! She thought of everything and insured us that our day was just perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jenn is a dedicated professional with incredible vision and amazing attention to detail. I would strongly recommend Jenn Forrs to any newly engaged couple. From our initial meeting to the end of our reception, Jenn was there every step of the way. With a contagiously upbeat personality Jenn truly loves what she does, my husband and I cannot imagine planning our wedding without her. Jenn is a great person, amazing planner and turned our dream wedding into a reality, we are forever grateful everything she has done for us!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/11/2011

Jennifer from Otto Events was my wedding planner for my farm house wedding in June of 2011. She was an amazing asset to have during my two years of planning all the way to the day of the event. Jennifer offered unique, budget friendly tasteful ideas and helped me establish strong relationships with my vendors. Jennifer does an amazing job at "dotting her T's and crossing her I's" It was comforting to know every detail was reviewed up until the day of our event. Wedding day was flawless! Jennifer was there from the first moment to the very last keeping a close watch on every detail to make sure the day ran perfect. From organizing family for pictures to touching up my make-up and busseling my dress, everything was turn key. I cannot thank Jennifer enough for the perfect day she helped us create!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/23/2010

Jen from Otto Events was awesome! She was such a valuable resource when it came to wedding planning. She was responsive to my frequent questions and gave me a lot of good advice, all very promptly. On the day of our wedding she did everything to keep the day on track and organized; which made it effortless for my husband and I. She not only made absolutely sure everything was ready during the process, but if there were anything that could have potentially been an issue in our planning she took care of it before it would happen. I highly recommend Jen and am thankful she was part of our special day!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer from Otto Events is wonderful!!!! She made every aspect of my wedding truly amazing. Her attention to detail really made my event one of a kind. As a Bride on a budget she really helped me maximize on everything. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Nancy · Married on 10/11/2014

As the mother of the bride I found Jenn to be invaluable. We had been planning the wedding for over a year and became overwhelmed with all the details. Jenn was there to offer her support and her professionalism. There were so many details and questions that she brought to my attention that I would have never thought of. As everyone knows, weddings are very expensive. Jenn went through each line item and questioned them and saved my husband and I unnecessary expenditures. Jenn was there to advise on my daughter's wedding shower, and was in the forefront at the ceremony and reception to be sure it went off without a hitch. My daughter's wedding day was a beautiful stress-free day thanks to Jenn. I would recommend any mother of the bride to consider Otto Events by Jennifer Fors!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

3.5

Jen was absolutely great! Our day wouldn't have happened without her! I was pleased with all her personal touches and truly entrusted in her to bring the decor together. She kept everyone on time and was FABULOUS with the kids in the wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Jennifer for our wedding at The Rocks Estate in NH last month and she did a great job ensuring everything ran smoothly. We needed someone for our wedding day for piece of mind to be the point of contact for all of our vendors at a very have to do it all yourself type of venue. We had an amazing day that seemed to run seamlessly! Jennifer was very responsive and professional.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Sean · Married on 10/15/2016

4.2
      3.5

Jenn was very helpful as we planned our wedding. Good ideas about how the event could flow, and on the day of the wedding was a huge help in calming our nerves.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

3.0

Jenn is friendly and professional, makes you feel comfortable right from the moment you meet her. We had a lot of bumps along the way during the planning of our wedding planning but she managed to smooth everything out along the way. She is good at what she does.

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • Anna

Anna Dunkelman · Married on 07/26/2019

Not a Great Experience

Working with Otto Events was a fairly disappointing experience. The planner I worked with gave me a fair amount of attitude. The day of the wedding, the planner wasn't even there! She sent her assistant, who was completely clueless. The wedding went pretty well, but the assistant didn't really know what she was doing. Overall, if you're looking for a wedding planner, I wouldn't choose Otto Events.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Otto Events's reply:

Dear Anna,
    I can't begin to express my level of disappointment with your review of my company's services.
    When we met and signed your contract you knew from the very first meeting that I was obligated, by contract, to be at another wedding. You knew that my assistant, that has 10 years in the business would be there for your day of and that I would guide you throughout the entire process of planning. You signed your contract knowing that. I was at your beck and call, answered all your questions, even when asked in the very early hours of the morning, and without patience, left no question unanswered or detail not properly attended to. You were given the utmost attention, care and understanding of your vision and both Erin and I handled your day in an extremely professional manner and with the grace it took to execute it. If all of my work over the year we spent together wasn't sufficient for you then I'm not quite sure your needs would have ever been met by another individual as I worked tirelessly for you and gave you my best. I am extremely saddened that you chose the route of poorly reviewing our services instead of speaking to me directly but your negative feedback also serves it's purpose in my business. Thank you for the fuel to continue to work hard.
    I wish you both the best.
    Jennifer