Otherwise Strings Reviews

Otherwise Strings View more information

4.7

Katrina Married on 10/27/2017
    I can't say enough wonderful things about "Otherwise Strings"! Beautiful music, affordable pricing, and very friendly people.
  • MrsHarris
    Jamie Married on 03/17/2012
    We booked Otherwise Strings for our March 2012 wedding. Mari was great to work from beginning to end. A huge snowstorm came in on the day of my wedding and I was so worried my vendors would not make it, but Mari and her partner were there. They were on time, professional and played wonderfully. The music was so elegant and really made my ceremony. I would definitely recommend Otherwise Strings to any bride!
    Sharon Married on 05/07/2011
    We worked with Otherwise Strings for our wedding and are so happy with their services! We had a string trio perform at the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and it was absolutely beautiful! The strings added such a nice touch to our wedding. Mari was so easy to work with. She was very responsive, friendly, and personable. She answered all my questions, and and gave me some great song suggestions. Otherwise Strings also has a large collection of pop/contemporary songs which our guests really enjoyed. Our wedding would not have been the same without Otherwise Strings. I highly recommend them.
    Andy Married on 07/23/2016
    Otherwise Strings was great! We booked them for our outdoor wedding in July, and they played beautifully despite the intense heat. We had a couple of specific requests for the ceremony, and they played both songs perfectly. Mari was very responsive, and put up with a LOT of emails from me. My only complaint was that one of our guests told me later that one of the performers was being a bit bossy to the others while guests were being seated and made them stop a song, which I would rather he have done less conspicuously. However, this performer was not Mari, so I'm not sure if he's a regular in the group. Overall, a great experience for a really great price!
    Lisa Married on 06/04/2011
    Mari was terrific! from the first moment we spoke her great energy flowed right through the telephone. She is bubbly, smart, and a complete professional. There was never a time she said, "no," was negative, or unhelpful. She is an excellent and very fun collaborator. I knew she really wanted my day to be perfect and knew she was instrumental, bad pun, in being the main focus of that during the ceremony. It is the crucial time for a bride as it sets the tone for the guests, your groom, and most importantly, YOU as you walk down the aisle.
    She and her husband were perfect, the music was gorgeous and expertly played.
    I can't speak highly enough of them. I am a creative director and beyond picky. They were fab ;)
    Jennifer Married on 07/07/2007
    OTherwise strings was affordable...I kind of wish that more information was provided to me. For example: the arrangement of instruments I chose didn't really work well together and I wish maybe they had suggested to me what would have been better. Everything turned out fine and they played all the songs I asked. They also were not dressed very professionally. But I would probably recommend them despite those little things.
    Tera Married on 11/02/2012
    I emailed with Mari for months before deciding to book them due to funds. She was always fast to reply and even suggested different options for my budget. I booked them just days before my wedding, which wasn't a problem. They arrived on time and dressed nice and played very well.