Osmani Baez Photography Reviews

2 | Miami, FL

2 Reviews for Osmani Baez Photography

• F

Felicia & Kiran · event on 07/27/2013

I have used Mr. Baez's photography services for 7 years. He has photographed myself and my extended family numerous times from different aspects. For example baby bump photos over the 9 month span, baby showers, first born, college graduation and sweet sixteen. He recently photographed our Traditional Hindu engagement ceremony and engagement party over 2 days in Orlando, FL . We also had a photo booth at our engagement party which he and his lovely wife helped our guests enjoy. He was extremely responsive and helpful. We received constant compliments on the photo booth and photos from everyone who was in attendance. He was great with our family and friends, who constantly said how much they loved him. We received lovely romantic photos, organized family photos, creative group shots and silly photographs. We know we will always cherish them all. He took pictures of every part of the day and was so flexible. He captured our day so well! We couldn't imagine our ceremony and party without his great work.

Sent on 09/02/2013

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the professionalism and service provided by Osmani Baez Photography. Him and his team were there from start to finish, capturing all the true details of our wedding day. From smiles, glances, and those memorable happy tears, to first expressions, and amazing family moments. He even set up a photo station with a back drop for family portraits. This company went above and beyond! Super happy with our choice. I highly recommend them to all and will continue to use him for future events!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013