Oscar & Lalos Reviews

4 | Cancun, MX

4 Reviews for Oscar & Lalos

• Lucy

Lucy M. · Married on 02/02/2020

Great experience! Delicious, super yummy food! The cocktails are rich with booze.

You must visit! Great experience...the owners go out of their way to make you happy, especially the gorgeous beautiful blonde! She leads water tours as well- a real super cutie!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Hola Lucy,
    Thank you for the review and such kind words! I hope you and the Hubby are doing Excellent with your new life together as one. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day, we hope to see you love birds again real soon! Lots of Hugs, Love, and Peace! Virginia & Team

Eduardo · Married on 09/17/2016

We highly recommend Oscar y Lalos as a wedding venue!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Hola Eduardo,
    Thank you very much for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you and Monica again real soon ;-).

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2016

We had our vow renewal ceremony after 21 years with 17 family members. We had a traditional Mayan ceremony on the beach at Soliman Bay! With seventeen people and varying degrees of experience with Mexico and the Mayan culture. Virginia was able to provide us a special ceremony prior to the weeding that included a sunset ceremony, a visit to the Tezmecal with honey. We then went for a magical swim in Sac Atun cenote with a sound healer playing while we floated in the magical waters. A group of us snorkeled our way to another exit. Prior to the ceremony we visited Tulum and had a wonderful welcome dinner at Oscar and Lalos. Virginia even had the traditional band and sound healer who would be at our ceremony playing during our welcome dinner. We had planned the wedding for 8/4 but hurricane Earl was to show up and the entire ceremony was moved up a day at my request. Virginia was able to accommodate my request and the wedding was exactly as if I had put every detail together down to the amazing flowers, shells, greenery, music, and list goes on and on! The ceremony was beautiful and the sun was shining the entire time. About forty five minutes after the rain began and we were driven to Oscar and Lalos for the most scrumptious weeding food ever. .The garden was filled with flowers and decorated perfectly! We had no idea it was even raining. We had ceviche and tomatoes and cheese for appetizers, cucumber bowl with shrimp, seafood soup, and of course the Oscar and Lalo special, finished by an even more scrumptious tres leches cake covered in white lilies. Planning was also easy as could be a budget was set and Virginia began doing her magic sending pictures and making me part of all decision. She knew the right questions to ask to determine what my husband and I wanted and delivered just that. If you want personalized service and some of the very best food choices available in Tulum then check out Oscar and Lalos. I wish there was a place for a few pictures.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Oscar & Lalos's reply:

Hola Lisa, Thank you very much for such a lovely review. I am so happy we were able to make your wedding so special! We sure did have a wonderful time with all the activities you planned. Hope to see you again very soon. Lots of Hugs, Love and Peace!

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2016

Our ceremony was beautiful and we were in caring and thorough hands with Virginia and the team she assembled. Between site set-up, excursions pre-wedding, the wonderful food at Oscar y Lao's and the ability to make our vision come to life- Wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Oscar & Lalos's reply:

Hola Danielle! I hope you are both doing well! I wanted to let you know the coconut tree we planted for you is really big now and had its first Harvest of coconuts this year! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and wedding events! Every time I water that coconut tree I remember the great time we had with you and the family! We hope to see you soon with maybe a little coconut of your own in the belly ;-).