Oscar Gras Photography Reviews

20 | Hialeah, FL

20 Reviews for Oscar Gras Photography

Great value and great service. I would recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2013

I am grateful for the service of Oscar Gras Photography. We were an hour and a half late for our engagement pictures, Oscar waited like nothing happened. The pictures are amazing. They look like out of a magazine. Oscar worked with our budget and he gave us a great price.
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Abdiel · Married on 04/21/2013

Oscar went above and beyond the expectations of what I was looking for in a photographer. He was very helpful in providing us with excellent service in both our engagement photos and wedding pictures. He saved the day by taking over were the DJ was lacking at our reception. When it comes to having great memories of any event its safe smart and affordable to go with Oscar. Now that my wife is pregnant we will be getting our pictures done by Oscar. He has a costumer for life. Thank you Oscar for making our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 05/20/2013
  • I

Irina · Married on 04/05/2013

He was a great photographer. Great price. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kate · Married on 03/22/2013

I am glad that I used Oscar Gras for photography and video. I shopped a lot for photography, he gave me the best package deal I could find. The quality and service was super great, I would always recommend Oscar Gras photography.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Nubia · Married on 03/10/2013

Choosing photography by Oscar was one of the best choices I made. The pictures are wonderful. Very creative and beautiful. Oscar is easy to work with and works hard to please. He helped coordinate at times when we needed it. Oscar apparently has a lot of experience and patience. The price was beyond worth every penny. He suggested the video and that was another great choice. He has a great friendly personalty and everyone said so. I recommend Oscar to everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Adrian · Married on 03/02/2013

Oscar's photos are more than I expected. Truly a professional guy with outstanding skills. He offered so many ideas that made our experience beautiful from the beginning. The video is so fun to watch. Oscar and the video guy went around getting the funniest interviews I have ever seen. He made the wedding day easy for us with his patience and working great with others. Use Oscar!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Monica · Married on 02/16/2013

Gracias Oscar por el trabajo tan bello en nuestro matrimonio,tanto tu como tu equipo nos hicieron sentir comodos en todo momento desde el principio hasta el final y el resultado de las fotos y el video excelente.
    Espero poder contacter pronto para cuando tenegamos nuestro primer baby
    Gracias

Sent on 06/02/2013

Brian · Married on 02/02/2013

Oscar Gras photography was a great choice. The pictures were great and creative. The price was just right. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Cindy · Married on 01/19/2013

Hello I'm super happy whit the work of Oscar was super profesional and timely to deliver the photos
    I would recomend them 100%
    Of course when I have another event I will call again

Sent on 03/13/2013

Oscar is a great photographer. He was the hardest working person at my wedding. Very professional and patient. Great quality work. I recommend him!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Judy · Married on 06/19/2011

I highly recommend Oscar!! He was wonderful, very professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. It was really hot the day of the wedding and Oscar kept smiling and working in the boiling heat!! He also took amazing pics of my kids, all the photos were beautiful!! And we got them really quickly after the wedding, less than 2 weeks.
    All in all, I would definitely use Oscar again :)
    Judy G

Sent on 07/27/2011
  • Anadalie

Jackie · Married on 06/05/2011

I am extremely happy with the services I received from Oscar, and I would highly recommend him. He was very responsive and easy to work with before, during and after the wedding. I shopped around a lot for a photographer and he is definitely the most affordable considering all that he offers. I was even able to get the wedding video with him which with other photographers I would have never been able to afford.
    The day of the wedding he was there even before I got there. During the reception he took multiple shots of everything that was going on. He made sure he posed us with different backgrounds around the property we got married in. The poses were endearing, and very creative. He made sure that we took pictured with every table at our wedding and the candid pictures were amazing too.
    We received our proofs less than 10 days after the weeding. We received a CD will ALL the pictures and he had even done some special affects to the best shots. I have to now pic my favorite pictures to create an album, but it is so hard to pick the ones we like the most when they are all so good. The video will be ready soon and I can’t wait to see it, I know it will be amazing.
    Very professional and flexible….Overall a joy to work with! Thank you Oscar so much! Your pictures now decorate our new home and we will forever be grateful.

Sent on 07/18/2011
  • I

Ivie · Married on 04/23/2011

We are so grateful that we found Oscar Gras as our wedding photographer and videographer. He is an extremely passionate professional who is easy to work with. His prices are very affordable and the quality of photography and videography was outstanding. He completely took charge at our wedding..he guided us through and choreographed such amazing shots!! His staff was professional and they worked non-stop throughout the entire wedding. He left us with such wonderful memories of our big day and for that are eternally grateful. He went above and beyond our expectations. Oscar is a real professional who I will always recommend!! Absolutely one of the best photography/videography companies out there!!!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Amanda · Married on 04/17/2010

Oscar and his staff were wonderful! At first we were not going to get the video, but after talking with him, we changed our mind and it was the best decision ever! We love the video and the pictures. Everyone who has seen the finished products rave on how well it all turned out! He captured our day perfectly!

Amanda & Rashon

Sent on 08/16/2010

Nicole · Married on 11/27/2009

Oscar did a great job at my wedding and we were thoroughly impressed with how he was willing to wait for my husband to be released from the hospital and come to the wedding. Our happy day was almost ruined by some punk kid without a license but Oscar really made it work and took some beautiful pictures. We will always be grateful.

Sent on 12/28/2009
  • Liz

Lizlinda · Married on 11/28/2009

Great Work overall!

Sent on 11/29/2009
  • Sherina

Sherina · Married on 07/15/2007

3.5

Oscar, just wanted to express our gratitude for your care, attention, and especially your patience. Thanks again for capturing all our special moments on our wedding day we really appreciate it. Norman & Sherina DaCosta- Miami Fl.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Brandie · Married on 07/24/2009

3.2
      3.5
      2.5

Oscar was great to work with. The pictures came out fabulous! I loved the engagement session...he's very creative when it comes to poses and locations.

It was like having the paparazzi at my wedding. He made sure to get every unique shot. He does excellent work!

****Don't expect to recieve your photos and video until 6-8 months after the wedding***

Sent on 08/01/2009
  • W

Wedding · Married on 03/05/2011

0.4
      0.0
      0.5

I was not impressed by the services received by Oscar grad inc. I thought i was hiring Oscar based on the reviews i read on here but he ended up sending a crew who was unprofessional. I haven't received video yet so I don't know what the quality is but I can tell you they were an hour late and caused a HUGE delay in my wedding being that we waited for them and were trying to have a sunset wedding! Even when they were late they did not make up the time, they left early. I hired 2 video cameras and 3 additional "young" people showed up. They were in shorts and tshirts and stood out like a sore them, they proceeded to help themselves to food and drinks at my wedding the whole time. T I even heard later from some people that the 3 other people talked during my ceremony! The entire experience was unacceptable in my opinion.. STAY AWAY! I'm just praying that they captured some kind of memories for me!

Sent on 03/22/2011