Osage National Golf Resort Reviews

4 | Lake Ozark, MO

4 Reviews for Osage National Golf Resort

The wedding coordinator was incredibly accommodating, helpful, and always friendly. The venue took care of setting up and taking down all decorations I had picked out ahead of time, which was great. The place was beautiful for our outdoor wedding and indoor reception!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Emily · Married on 05/19/2007

3.5

The golf club was a great place to host my ceremony as well as my reception. My only complaints are that there was not a good parking option for the ceremony, and there were people golfing on the golf course immediately before and after my ceremony, so the golf tee was not available beforehand to decorate or set up chairs. The food at the golf club was fantastic, and the servers were wonderful. The coordinator was awesome in coordinating times to set up the reception room as well as the delivery and set up of all of the wedding day vendors.

Sent on 07/19/2008

Dana · Married on 08/12/2017

I visited Osage National and if you are looking for an outdoor wedding this is a beautiful place to have one, especially if you like golf! We met with Jenifer and she was very kind and accommodating. I would recommend anyone interested in event planning to come see Osage National. They can do parties and many other events.
    Dana

Sent on 02/08/2017

Dara · Married on 10/17/2015

2.6
      2.5
      0.5
      3.5
      2.5

Pros: The golf course is beautiful and the onsite condos are clean and updated. Decorations are included and they do have a wide array to choose from, though most of it is dirty and you will have to clean it yourself. We spent a good hour and a half cleaning vases by hand in the bathroom sink. In fact, pretty much the entire clubhouse is dirty and poorly maintained. It’s a bit dated as well. The food was decent but the roast chicken was still red on the inside, everyone was sure they were getting salmonella poisoning. Thankfully, no one got sick.
    Onto the truly negative, the onsite Event Coordinator is HORRIBLE! It’s nearly impossible to get an email response and you can forget about her answering the phone. Worse still, she dropped the ball numerous times on the Wedding day. We had the ceremony at the pool, she forgot to place a sign at the end of the drive to direct guests, she forgot to bring down the programs and most importantly, she forgot to unlock the gate to the pool. Guests started milling around the exterior and some even jumped the fence. It was a mess! She had one job that day, my wedding, and she failed miserably!
    Then, at the reception, we paid for soda to be included but several guests approached me stating the bartender charged $3 for a cup of soda. I immediately addressed it with the Event Coordinator, she said she would correct it. I still don’t know how many guests paid an additional $3 for soda I had already purchased. Then later in the evening, guests were told we had run out of a certain kind of wine but they could clearly see an unopened bottle behind the bartender. When they pointed it out to him, he did open it but acted annoyed. I don’t know if he truly didn’t know it was there or if he was doing something shady.
    Despite all this, I would actually recommend Osage National. I would suggest though, you don’t rely on the in house coordinator but instead hire your own or entrust a family member with the responsibilities.

Sent on 11/25/2015