Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Ory Custom Florals 4
Ory Custom Florals 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2011

BEAUTIFUL flowers! They knew and were able to produce exactly what I had in mind. They are very nice and laid back. I felt comfortable, never pressured while working with them. They are very talented. The flowers were healthy and gorgeous. I would definatley use them again.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2011

The absolute most beautiful flowers. I could not be more please with the way the flowers turned out and the price is just right!

Sent on 11/26/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/30/2011

Lee and I chose Ory Custom Florals to provide the flowers for our wedding and it was the best decision ever!

As soon as we met Ory and Steve we knew that they were perfect! They were so kind-hearted and knowledgeable, and it made us feel at ease. I was not too sure what I really wanted when it came to flowers but when I told Ory what flowers I liked, he made recommendations (complete with pictures) of what he thought I may like, and boy was he right!

My flowers were so beautiful along with the rest of the bridal party. My bouquet were blue hydrangeas and they were completely stunning! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous all the flowers were. They also lasted a long while after the wedding too.

We would recommend Ory again and again!

Sent on 11/19/2011

Laurie · Married on 10/08/2011

Ory was such a pleasure to work with! Since I don't know much about flowers (hey, Ory is the expert, right?) I gave him a lot of freedom in choosing which flowers to use, etc. I even let him use his imagination in deciding the best accent colors to go along with our main color scheme. I have to be honest and say that I did not know exactly what our flowers were going to look like before our wedding day. On our wedding day, when Ory came in to set up the flowers at our venue, I was BLOWN AWAY by how absolutely gorgeous they were. They were more beautiful than I had imagined they would be. He really did such a great job! Thank you, Ory!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Jaime · Married on 10/01/2011

I only had Ory do our personal flowers, but they were gorgeous! Ory was absolutely wonderful to work with. His professionalism and knowledge were very apparent in our first meeting and the results were awesome. I LOVED my bouquet!! I also liked that he never tried to push me into buying any more than what I wanted. The sample meeting was also really helpful so I could actually see the flowers we selected together in a bouquet and I did make a small change as a result. Great service, very knowledgeable, gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Mary · Married on 09/23/2011

My husband and I had a fall wedding and all I provided Ory with was that I wanted bright fall colors and something not typical to most weddings. After just a few more questions he had an awesome vision and I put 100% trust into him. What I saw on my wedding day absolutely took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for anything better. My bouquet was absolutely phenomenal and it made me feel gorgeous just to hold it. All of the bouquets and arrangements had deep burgundy flowers with these bright pops of orange that were just perfect. Ory was able to decorate my wedding better than I had ever imagined. He was so friendly and while he was setting up he was so much fun and made sure to keep me updated the entire time. I highly recommend Ory. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Liz · Married on 09/17/2011

We were so lucky a friend of the family recommended Ory. Planning a wedding cross country is certainly a challenge, and I didn't actually have the pleasure of meeting Ory in person until my wedding day. But from our first phone conversation, I knew I was in good hands. He is very enthusiastic and responded excitedly to my idea for the wedding flowers. I wanted a casual evening wedding in a lovely outdoors setting and flowers to match. I requested very natural, just picked from the garden type arrangements.
    Ory and I spoke on the phone a few times and he sent me pictures, so I had an idea of what I was going to get. But when I arrived at my wedding venue and saw the flower arrangements I was blown away. My jaw just dropped. They were bursting with color and absolutely elegant and gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. Not to mention that the arrangements were equally stunning for the next few days.
    Ory is a pleasure to work with and his designs are seriously amazing. He listens to what you want and then gives you something better than you imagined. I highly recommend Ory Custom Florals. Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2011

sarah · Married on 08/13/2011

Ory did a fantastic job with the flower arrangements at my wedding. We were absolutley blown away with the final product. Ory was able to work with our budget and made the venue look like a million bucks. My bouqet, our centerpices, the church, and the cake were all beathtaking.

Ory's vision was one of a kind and his professionalish was top notch.

Sent on 09/15/2011

Christina · Married on 08/13/2011

Ory and Steve are AMAZING, hands down! Ory knew exactly what I wanted and always took the time to make sure I was happy with everything. He's was tremendously on point with getting the particular colors we requested. All our bouquets were nothing but PERFECT! I was absolutely soooooo very happy with all the flowers we received. Our centerpieces turned out wonderful and all I did was explain to Ory what we were envisioning, he took care of the rest and we got so many compliments on all the flowers/centerpieces! Not to mention, Ory and Steve were on top of every little detail about our flowers, they are so organized and I love that they were both so great to work with. Ory has the best personality and he's so much fun to talk with. Ory is super friendly, sweet, nice, caring, and super efficient! Overall it was just such a warm and pleasant experience.

Best,

Christina & Ethan (8/13/2011 Wedding)

Sent on 09/19/2011

Leslie · Married on 08/06/2011

My daughter had a sense of the look and feel she wanted to create with the flowers, but no idea of the specific flowers that would do just that. But Ory knew and did a fantastic job. Even better than she ever imagined! Take your ideas to Ory and your in great hands!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2011

Ory did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers. I threw an idea at him with a few pictures and it was just absolutely perfect. Stunning work.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Madeleine · Married on 06/19/2011

Ory created beautiful flowers for my wedding!! They were truly lovely.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2011

Ory made the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Carrie · Married on 06/05/2011

I was referred to Ory from a friend who got married a month and a half before me. I had been to two other florists and to be honest, I am still waiting for one of their estimates. Ory was fabulous from the phone call to set up an appointment. I went with my mom and when we started to tell Ory what we were looking for, he knew exactly what he was going to do. He was professional and quick with responding. If he said he would have it done in a week...it was done. We were able to do a trial run of what the center piece would look like and it was 100% better than what my mom and I thought it would be. (we are very visual people and need to "see") I just can't say enough about him and his work. He was great to work with. I am not into a lot of flowers and did not want it for my center pieces so Ory did a large bowl with sand and shells with a candle and beautiful orchids. They were beautiful!! I loved his ideas. We were able to bring in some starfish and shells that were used for my shower and he was able to incorporate what we brought to him. He really was fantastic. Although he is in New Market, he traveled to the eastern shore. His prices were very good too. I felt like you got a lot for your money. He was able to work with your budget as well. I just loved him. My wedding was more beautiful because of him!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Audrey · Married on 05/28/2011

Ory and Steve were wonderful to work with. They were responsive and helped to create beautiful designs to work within our budget. The created large arrangements for the ceremony and one large arrangement for the reception. I was unsure about them as they didn't have a picture to show me for the design but everything turned out absolutely beautiful, and the flowers (which were delicate and easy to wilt) lasted until the very end and then some.

Sent on 07/03/2011
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 04/30/2011

Ory and his team provided great help and were willing to go above and beyond to make sure the flowers were perfect. During consultation Ory took our ideas and then offered his own suggestions sticking to the theme and look we described. Even after providing the first sample, he offered more help on how to make the flowers even better. They have a great team, great prices, and the flowers were so wonderful and beautiful on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/15/2011

E · Married on 04/17/2011

Ory Florals did the flowers for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. The flowers were so dramatic and amazing that my event planner actually came to find me so that I could take a sneak peek. We had many guests commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. In addition, Ory was not only responsive and professional but was reasonably priced and a sheer delight to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2011

Casey · Married on 12/15/2010

Ory did a fabulous job on my bouquet and centerpieces. I just met with him, told him my vision, and he executed it perfectly. Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. He had a great eye and is very reasonable. I highly recommend Ory!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2010

Ory did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. He worked with our ideas and turned them into a breathtaking scene at the wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Phyllis · Married on 10/22/2010

ory did a beautiful job with our flowers.

Sent on 11/10/2010

Risa · Married on 10/10/2010

Ory was the florist for our daughter's wedding on 10/10/10. It is hard to imagine you could improve on the beautiful setting of Strong Mansion, Sugarloaf Mountain...but Ory's work was spectacular. The chuppah, the bridesmaid's bouquets, and our daughter's bouquet were EXACTLY what the bride wanted. The centerpieces and tables were perfect and he created the exact look and mood we wanted to have. Ory was EXTREMELY easy to work with and the bang for the buck....AMAZING! We have been to numerous friend's weddings who were going through this at the same times as us, we interviewed 5 florists in the process of looking for Ory, and we DEFINITELY picked the right person. Any future floral work will be an easy decision. Thanks Ory.

Sent on 10/23/2010

J · Married on 08/22/2010

Gorgeous flowers-- even more gorgeous than I had imagined! Walking down the aisle, the chuppah took my breath away. Ory is a talented florist and has a wonderful sense of his brides and what they like. I went to Ory without a great idea of what I wanted, and his suggestions were right on! Thank you, Ory-- everything was stunning!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Maria · Married on 08/14/2010

Ory was wonderful to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. The flowers were delivered on time and beautiful and we got many compliments from our guests. He also gave us a tip on what to do to keep the bridal bouquet instead of paying alot of money to have it preserved. He was so much fun to work with and we enjoyed every minute consulting with him. We also had some last minute requests which he was more than happy and capable to provide.

Sent on 08/23/2010
  • F

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2010

I went in to Ory's with no idea what I wanted for flowers as I know really nothing about flowers. When I told him the colors and theme of the wedding, he came up with an amazing idea that I would have never thought of. The flowers looked amazing and photographed wonderfully. Also, when we came home from our honeymoon over a week later, the flowers still looked great.

Sent on 08/24/2010
  • I

irit · Married on 06/06/2010

It is hard to imagine any florist doing a better job than Ory did. He worked with our concepts, blending live and cut flowers, paper cranes and paper lanterns, to make a gorgeous hall. The bouquets were even more beautiful Even though he had a couple of personal emergencies right before the wedding, he was amazingly responsive and helpful and put his whole heart into his work. You can't do better.

Sent on 06/11/2010