Ory Custom Florals Reviews

189 | New Market, MD

189 Reviews for Ory Custom Florals

My husband knew Ory Custom Flowers as customers of his. He always told me what nice guys they were and suggested we use them for our flowers for our wedding. I am so happy he met them through work! They put together the most beautiful bouquets, and center pieces for my wedding. They even put together a beautiful cascading arrangement to go on the fireplace mantel that we had our ceremony In front of. I can not believe how beautiful everything turned out. You will not find anyone more talented to provide your flowers for your big day!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2015

We loved working with Ory! He is very professional, super responsive, flexible, and really knows his stuff. At our design meeting we just talked about some ideas and he was able to put names of flowers to our vision and come up with something very beautiful. We researched several florists. He won't be the most inexpensive option but you definitely get what you pay for and to work with someone so pleasant and talented was great! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • KellyMarie

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2015

I am using Ory as my florist for my wedding in May 2015. He has a true passion for his art, as well as takes a sincere interest in his clients. I went in with basic information (colors, some ideas I found on Pinterest), and he recommended some ideas that I absolutely love. I walked out of my appointment feeling completely taken care of, and I am so excited to see his creations at my wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Meggan · Married on 05/31/2015

We can not even begin to rave about the flowers that Ory created for our wedding. Through out all of the planning he knew our vision and day of our wedding it was even more beautiful then we could have ever imagined. He had created an amazing archway at our ceremony site but unfortunately it rained and we were not able to use it. With that being said due to the rain he transformed the tent (where our ceremony had to be) into the most beautiful tent I have ever seen. He was very professional and made sure to speak to everyone to make sure we were on the same page with all the planning.

Ory we can not thank you and your team enough for making our wedding day so beautiful! You have so much talent and we could not be any happier we chose you as our florist for our big day!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Brian & Loree · Married on 05/31/2015

Ory is a true master in his craft and everything he does is extraordinary. He and his team are excellent to work with and have more creativity than you can imagine. Our daughter's wedding was beyond what we could have wanted and, with the exception of the bride, the flowers are still being talked about. It does not get any better than Ory!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2015

All I need to say is, great work!! Beautiful flowers and great service!!! Thank you so much for your hard work! The flowers made the wedding stunning!

Sent on 05/26/2015

We LOVED working with Ory. The flowers were so beautiful - I had several people contact me after the wedding to ask who did them because they were so wowed. Ory was also great about helping us achieve the perfect look and stay within our budget, which was somewhat limited. He was just fantastic about everything - responsive, creative, classical and romantic, and affordable. You couldn't do better. Book with him NOW!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Thank you for the beautiful flowers. They were just what our daughter had wanted. You saw her vision and produced it. The day was just beautiful.

Ory and Steven were wonderful to work with and very flexible. Worked within our budget.

Thanks again!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Leah · Married on 05/10/2015

Ory is fantastic and worth the drive to New Market to meet with him! I was living in DC, working in Rockville but my mom's two friends said I wouldn't be sorry and they were right. Ory's passion is flowers and his mind works very quickly. Don't be afraid to tell him what you do and don't like. As you tell him your vision, he is drawing it in his mind and then paints you the picture. The reality was even more beautiful than I imagined! I wanted a chuppah that was natural looking but also give a burst of color to our outdoor wedding that backed up to lush woods. He made the chuppah out of birch-looking branches with purple, pink and white flowers that appeared as if they had grown up and around the chuppah. No giant bouquet bunches.
    The centerpieces, mantel decorations and escort card table were beautiful and brought the whole look together. He really worked with me to keep my design within my strict budget. And even after he got it under the first number I had given him, he worked a little more when I reevaluated our budget and realized it needed to come down a bit more. He was never anything but positive and enthusiastic. I really enjoyed working with him and will look for another excuse to do so in the future.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • MatthewMorgal

Matthew · Married on 05/02/2015

Ory provided us with amazing flowers for the wedding! From the bouquet to the decorations, everything was perfect and we received numerous comments on how pretty everything looked. Ory is extremely friendly and professional, and will work with you to help present a wonderful display. Very highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Ory, Steve and the rest of the team are wonderful to work with, and have gorgeous flowers and arrangements. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and the guests raved about the flowers. My bouquet was probably the prettiest one I've ever seen! And the ladies in the wedding party liked theirs so much that two of them actually brought them back home on the plane! The chuppah was stunning and absolutely perfect for the space. In summary: Ory & co. were fantastic to work with. They couldn't have made it easier on us! We're 100% thrilled we went with them.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Aileen · Married on 12/13/2014

Loved my flowers so much!! Ory was a pleasure to work with, he is so down to earth and funny, he just makes the whole process fun and does great work. My bouquets came out just I pictured them in my mind. He even has a great relationship with the church where my wedding was being held, so he helped them by ordering extra flowers for the "floral ministry" arrangement that gets donated to the church after the wedding. That allowed for the large arrangements at the church to match perfectly and looked amazing. I got tons of compliments throughout the day on how beautiful and unique the arrangements turned out.

Sent on 12/22/2014

We used Ory Florals for our wedding on 10/25/14. We could not have asked for anything more perfect! They were gorgeous and we are still receiving compliments on the centerpiece arrangements. Ory was fantastic when working within our budget and we appreciated his flexibility and creativity!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Ory and his team were fantastic! Professional, quick to respond, easy to work with and most importantly... The flowers arrangements were stunning! I received SO many compliments on their beautiful work. I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Ory was a pleasure to work with and has an impeccable eye for floral designs. We received an extraordinary number of compliments about the flower arrangements from the dinner tables to the huppah which he built and decorated. Early meetings with Ory were a breeze and he did an excellent job talking us through our options while also helping us achieve our vision. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2014

I would highly recommend Ory Florals for any of your special occasions!!! From the beginning he took the time to really understand the vision for our wedding and optimize our budget. The whole process was effortless and Ory was so easy to work with! We are so thankful to have such an amazing Florist be apart of our most special day. Everyone complimented us on the beauty of the arrangements and how they added so much to the overall look of our wedding. We could not have and would not have wanted to anyone else!
    Thank you again Ory!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

April · Married on 09/14/2014

Loved, loved, loved Ory! I wasn't sure I wanted flowers (I know...crazy!) but I decided a few days before that I would love a bouquet of wild flowers. We stopped in to see Ory and he was able to pull together the most perfect one! I gave him an idea of a color scheme, one flower I wanted for sure and within minutes, he constructed the bouquet I never could have imagined.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Fun to work with, very responsive, great value, and the flowers looked FABULOUS!!! I could not have been more pleased. Thanks to Ory and his team!!!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I got my bridal bouquet from Ory and it was so beautiful. Ory is super responsive and helpful. I am so thankful that he was able to work with me after another florist backed out at the last minute. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

We more than highly recommend! They are a MUST!

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

I have NEVER seen more beautiful arrangements, I mean WOW!

Ory and his staff took time to understand what we were looking for, worked within our budget and still was able to pull off this incredible, creative magic.

Their delivery was on time as was clean up and his folks were just so friendly and helpful.

Thank you all for making our wedding PERFECT!

We love you!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Sasha · Married on 07/11/2014

Ory to flower arrangement is what Michelangelo is to sculpture. He and his team have incredible artistic talent, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure. I had no idea what flowers I wanted, what I was supposed to get, or how anything would work. Ory helped me make all these choices and guided me through the whole process of picking flowers for me and the wedding party.

The flowers were stunning. Even the venue coordinator said she has never seen flowers so beautiful at that venue. Everyone complimented them. He actually had to deliver an extra centerpiece on the day of because we ended up having more people coming than we thought we would, and he did it without any issues in only a couple hours. He also responds to calls/emails very quick.

On top of all that, he even gave my mother a corsage free of charge!!! If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Marjorie · Married on 07/03/2014

Ory created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding. He was easy to work with and creative. I LOVED everything he did!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Darryl · Married on 06/29/2014

They were able to provide unusual and beautiful arrangements.Every flower was flawless and our mothers wrist corsage was extraordinarily beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2014

kimberly · Married on 06/15/2014

Ory is ALL THAT! I cannot find words to explain how overwhelmingly stunning all the flowers were that Ory designed for our special day. Perfect! At our consultations we discussed colors, textures, flowers and creative ideas - all that came true. Each of my centerpieces were distinctly different and followed Ory's sense of creativity and WOW factor. I chose special guests at my wedding to take home center pieces and they just could not say enough about them. Ory also was our day of coordinator keeping us on time and scheduled. He did a stellar job and I would highly recommend no other Floral vendor for your special event -wedding or other. Ory is a must have. Unique, caring, creative and adds a personal touch to make you feel confidant and that everything will be seamless. Thank you Ory and Steven. This could not have happen so wonderfully without your team.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Ory and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. My wedding turned out exactly as I had imagined it! He was very flexible and easy to work with. He listened to all of my ideas and made them a reality!

Sent on 08/25/2014