Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Ory Custom Florals 3
Ory Custom Florals 4
Ory Custom Florals 5

Krystyn · Married on 04/28/2017

I was married out of the country but had a backyard BBQ reception when we return. Ory, Stephen and their team took our reception to a whole new level with center pieces that were simply perfection. Couldn't have been happier! Over the moon! Quote within 48 hours and I had little direction. They handled everything. Loved it!!!!!!!! Must do for any bride that wants no stress and only perfection.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/10/2016

Book Ory! He and his team are just amazing.... so thoughtful, helpful, creative and go the extra mile!!!! They took my winter wonderland concept and ran with it! Just awesome!!! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Mary · Married on 11/19/2016

Ory came recommended to me from another wedding vendor. Right off the bat, I knew Ory would be fantastic. He was able to meet me on a weekend and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. When we met, I was able to explain the size of our wedding and budget constraints, which was a negative with other florists. He took it all in stride and suggested ways to get all the services I wanted within my constraints. On my wedding day, he delivered them to my hotel and was even early! It couldn't have gone better.

I would recommend Ory to any bride who wants floral arrangements of any scale and budget. He and his staff are a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Simone · Married on 10/30/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about Ory Florals. Ory and Stephen are the absolute best. I had a very general idea of what I wanted and Ory brought it to life, even better than I could have imagined. He created the most beautiful chuppah I have ever seen, and our bouquets and centerpieces were breathtaking. We received compliments all night on how beautiful the flowers were. Whenever we had questions or requests, Ory and Stephen were so approachable, flexible and easy to work with. Phone calls were returned very quickly. Very nice guys with a passion for flowers who run a great business. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Tracy · Married on 10/22/2016

Ory and Steve were great to work with the whole planning process. They were responsive to our emails and very personable during our consultation. We had a general idea of what we wanted for our wedding and trusted Ory's vision on the details and he didn't disappoint! All of the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous and received many compliments throughout the evening!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Ory did the flowers for our July wedding and the word stunning just doesn't seem to do the arrangements justice. They were anything beyond our imagining and made the church and Springfield Manor even more beautiful. Ory is not only incredible to work with, but he truly takes your ideas and turns them into an even better reality. The quality and care that goes into each piece is unparalleled. Thank you Ory Custom Florals for making our wedding day even more wonderful!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/09/2016

Ory is amazing! Beautiful flowers and wonderful, heartfelt service from start to finish. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Emily · Married on 07/02/2016

Ory did the most fabulous job with our wedding - I knew I was in good hands (both my brother and sister used Ory at their own weddings), but at each step he exceeded expectations! We had several face-to-face meetings with Ory leading up to the big day, and I was able to see a mini version of my bouquet (which he specifically made so that I could have it in bridal portraits that I had taken prior to the wedding) and the full versions of 2 styles of my centerpieces. Seeing these things in advance was such a treat, and also made me feel that much more relaxed on the day of the wedding. And the day of, everything was so striking! I had 10 bridesmaids, and each carried a single white calla lilly with some ferns, which looked absolutely picturesque. Ory also outdid himself on a breathtaking white ash chuppah for the ceremony -- we loved it so much that we then used it as the backdrop for all of our family portraits. My bouquet was so beautiful... since my colors were seafoam and gold (and as Ory informed me on my first visit no flowers in nature are actually seafoam), he gave me gorgeous white polo roses and hydrangea and then sprinkled in the prettiest succulents and dusty miller. I'm so glad I went along with his suggestion of not dying any of the flowers, as the natural look was so much more elegant. Finally, our reception was outside in a tent and Ory suggested 3 different styles of centerpieces - they simply transformed the tent!

We also used Ory the day before for our rehearsal dinner flowers, which were equally beautiful. We then re-purposed all of the center pieces for decoration at the wedding as well, so Ory came that night to store them in climate controlled conditions and then brought everything back the next day. He really goes above and beyond!

Finally - flowers aside, working with Ory is such a delight! He has so much energy and enthusiasm for his work, it's completely refreshing and you can't help but get caught up in the fun of it. Ory is the best!

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2016

Ory made me the most beautiful bouquet for our small church wedding we were having. All my favorite flowers in one whole bunch. They smelled amazing and looked amazing. Wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ory did a fantastic job with the flowers at our wedding. When I came to him, I knew the colors that I wanted but knew nothing about the types of flowers. Within a few minutes of listening to me, he knew exactly what he needed to do to make my vision a reality.
    Our wedding day looked picture perfect. He totally captured my vision and everything looked stunning! Thank you Ory!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Katie · Married on 03/05/2016

Ory delivered exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know what that was until I saw his beautiful work on my wedding day! He was so easy to work with--we were planning from out of town, so we had a phone consultation; I knew from that discussion that he had a great vision for my day. The flowers were gorgeous and they complemented the colors and the style of the wedding perfectly. I would recommend Ory wholeheartedly for any bride (or any other floral needs).

Sent on 03/27/2016

Jean · Married on 03/04/2016

BEAUTIFUL flowers, A great joy to work with. I had other vendors and staff excited when they heard Ory did my flowers, afterwards during clean up, again even staff was asking to take things left over home! Just beyond well done, he made us feel reassured and comfortable the whole time. He took the time to explain things to us, like "certainly he can provide XYZ flower, however its very fragile and if you're a huger it'll be broken, but I can make back-ups if you want" Just accommodating at every turn. We will be finding more reasons to get flowers from him :)

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/24/2015

Ory and his team were excellent to work with. I showed him a few pictures of the general color scheme I wanted and he threw together a trial bouquet that was even more gorgeous than I could've imagined. He allowed me to drop off the rest of my centerpiece items (mirrors & votives) to him the week before the wedding so he could just bring everything & set it all up together, which was one less thing for me to worry about. All the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres turned out perfect. Beyond pleased with Ory and his team!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Tracy · Married on 10/02/2015

Ory is absolutely FANTASTIC! Since our first meeting I knew the flowers for our wedding were going to be nothing short of amazing. I was completely BLOWN AWAY when I saw them in person on October 2nd. Hurricane Joaquin wasn't going to stop us from having our dream wedding and Ory helped make that possible with the gorgeous flowers and arrangements. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Loved meeting with Ory! He knew exactly what i was looking for and exactly what he was doing! couldn't ask for a better florist to work with!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/13/2015

Ory and his team are absolutely the BEST and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted as far as flowers for my wedding, all I had to do was tell Ory my ideas for colors and what I liked and he came up with the most gorgeous flowers and arrangements for our tables, our guests are still telling us how beautiful it was. Thank you so much Ory!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Ory is AMAZING!! Ory did our wedding on September 5th at Holly Hills Country Club and we loved everything! The flower arrangements and bouqets on our wedding day were more beautiful than we had imagined!! He definately knows his stuff and he is a joy to work with! You tell him an idea of what you want and he knows how to make everything beautiful! We will definately be using him in the future!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kadie · Married on 08/29/2015

Ory just did the flowers for our wedding at Musket Ridge 2 weeks ago. Ory's ability to make make my "flower vision" come to life was insanely amazing. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with everything prior to the day of. He was fantastic to work with and is truly an artist. If I got married a million times over I'd use Ory every single time. I still have guests raving about how beautiful the flowers were both inside the venue and outside where we were married. You can't go wrong with Ory!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Paula · Married on 08/28/2015

Ory is amazing! I went to see him with a bunch of ideas and he was able to put them together for me to see. He is reasonable in pricing and very flexible with time and venues. I am very happy I chose Ory for the arrangements in my wedding. He was referred by the staff at the venue and all the other vendors knew him as well.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/21/2015

I'm from the UK and got married in America, had a FaceTime meeting with Ory and he knew exactly what I wanted, he made suggestions and showed me all the different flowers he suggested, the results were truly stunning and amazing , thank you Ory you are a genius and know your flowers!!! Highly recommended you won't be disappointed ?

Sent on 09/16/2015

WOW, this florist is amazing! So wonderful to work with and the flowers were breathtaking. The arch they created for our ceremony was so pretty and looked unbelievable in pictures. I would recommend Ory to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Laura · Married on 07/26/2015

Our flowers were BEAUTIFUL- better than I had even imagined. My bouquet was absolutely perfect for our rustic chic theme with roses, succulents, tulips, and ranunculous. Some of my favorite wedding pics are the closeups of the bouquet!!!! Ory and his team are so friendly and kind- they really put us at ease and were able to accommodate our relatively small budget without us feeling like we were sacrificing anything. Definitely the nicest, most responsive florists we talked with. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

My husband knew Ory Custom Flowers as customers of his. He always told me what nice guys they were and suggested we use them for our flowers for our wedding. I am so happy he met them through work! They put together the most beautiful bouquets, and center pieces for my wedding. They even put together a beautiful cascading arrangement to go on the fireplace mantel that we had our ceremony In front of. I can not believe how beautiful everything turned out. You will not find anyone more talented to provide your flowers for your big day!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2015

We loved working with Ory! He is very professional, super responsive, flexible, and really knows his stuff. At our design meeting we just talked about some ideas and he was able to put names of flowers to our vision and come up with something very beautiful. We researched several florists. He won't be the most inexpensive option but you definitely get what you pay for and to work with someone so pleasant and talented was great! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • KellyMarie

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2015

I am using Ory as my florist for my wedding in May 2015. He has a true passion for his art, as well as takes a sincere interest in his clients. I went in with basic information (colors, some ideas I found on Pinterest), and he recommended some ideas that I absolutely love. I walked out of my appointment feeling completely taken care of, and I am so excited to see his creations at my wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2014