Ortica Wedding Reviews

Ortica Wedding 1
Ortica Wedding 2
  • Epw

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

We had an absolutely fantastic experience with Ortica Wedding and Cristiana! My fiance and I live in New York and wanted to have some engagement photos taken in Rome, where we first got together. We were both wary of booking someone online who we had never met but based on Ortica's reviews and fair pricing we went ahead and booked it. Cristiana was super responsive and flexible from the first correspondence. She suggested locations for our photo shoot and was receptive to our ideas as well. When we arrived in Rome I was worried because the city was sooooo crowded with tourists, I was worried our photos would be full of random people. Cristiana somehow made it seem like we had the city to ourselves. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and we couldn't be happier. On a personal level, Cristiana is wonderfully kind and gave us a fantastic restaurant suggestion off the beaten path. She is supremely talented and a great person!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Ludo · Married on 08/28/2018

Wedding Reportage in Tuscany

What can i say? They were discrete, professional and lovely. My wedding was Amazing! Their pictures super!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Cecilia · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing reportage

Amazing pictures! Everytime i look at my wedding reportage i cry, smile and remember that incredible day!!! Thanks to Ortica for everything!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Gianna · Married on 05/18/2018

From NY to Florence With Love

My husband and I live in ny from 7 years. when we decided to marry we chose Italy, i am from florence. After looking for our photographer on internet we found Ortica. We really loved it! Spontaneous, romantic and elegant pictures. They was amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Paola Piras · Married on 04/30/2018

Simply perfect!

Ortica wedding is the best choise for your wedding. Daphne was brilliant from start to finish. She was friendly and very professional from the moment we meet her. She captured the wedding day so beautifully we could not be any happier with them!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Norah · Married on 03/06/2018

I lived in Rome for a couple of yeas and I really love Italy. When I decided to come back Rome for my honeymoon I absolutely had to make a shoooting with my husband. So I found Ortica Wedding. What could I tell you? They are amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Cristiana and Daphne were absolutely amazing from the beginning through the end. They gave us support and guidance. In our Wedding day we felt like we had Two friends there with us. we couldn’t be more happier with the results. Everything went smooth and relaxed. Daphne and Cristiana really love what they do and have captured memories we will cherrish forever. Love you girls..Hanna and Chris

Sent on 06/24/2018

Miriam · Married on 10/13/2017

I'm from Rome and my husband from Florence. We wanted something special for our marriage and we found ortica wedding. Our wedding reportage il amazing. Thank You Daphne And Cristiana!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Daria · Married on 09/16/2017

Je me suis installée à Paris pour mon travail et ici j'ai rencontré celui qui plus tard serait devenu mon mari. Quand nous avons décidé de nous marier j'étais terrifiée de choisir le photographe pour mon mariage par internet, mais par hasard j'ai vu les photos d'Ortica Wedding et je suis tombée amoureuse: j'ai découvert un studio tout au féminin qui m'a aidée et câlinée tout au long de l’organisation. Encore plus agréable à été découvrir que Daphné parlait parfaitement français! Leurs images me bougent à chaque fois. Je les recommande à tous! Merci encore pour le merveilleux travail!
    Daria et Vincent

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • F

Flavia · Married on 07/13/2017

Creative, helpful, professional, fun and lovely! Ortica Wedding is a fantastic team!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Viola · Married on 07/22/2017

my fiance and i spent an amazing day with Ortica wedding when we were in Rome! cristiana and daphne were fantastic with us! their photo tour were incredible: we discovered many aspects of rome we probably had had never known whitout them...and their pictures are amazing too!!! Love it!

Sent on 06/26/2018