Ornate Events and Designs Reviews

41 | Smyrna, GA

41 Reviews for Ornate Events and Designs

Ploynatcha · Married on 06/04/2017

Nat was wonderful to work with, she found great ways of giving us what we were looking for within our budget. I can be pretty picky, and she really saw my vision, and went above my expectations. Before walking out into the ceremony, I had a moment waiting for the doors to open in the area for the reception. I was blown away by how she took what I wanted and expected and gave me more. I tried not to tear up as I walked out. :) thanks again Nat. You were GREAT!

Dustin · Married on 06/03/2017

" From the beginning I knew I had made the right call with Nat. Her floral proposal was like having my mind read and she made herself available to Skype, email, and meet as often as needed. The entire wedding party was pleased with their pieces and I couldn't have been happier!! She truly transformed our ceremony space and utilized the same arrangements for our reception. Worth every penny "

Sent on 06/02/2017

Trang · Married on 05/14/2017

Nat was amazing! Easy to work with, very knowledgeable, so calming and caring to a nervous Mother of the Bride! Flower arrangements and bouquets stunning! She was early to wedding and everything was done on time! Love you Nat!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Nutthida · Married on 04/04/2017

Nat did an amazing job! She completely understood my vision and went way beyond my expectations. She knew how to make impact on a budget. I couldn't be more thankful for using her! Wow!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Angel · Married on 03/08/2017

Nat provides the most beautiful flowers I could ever asked for my wedding. She translated my vision into an unforgettable flower of my dream. Her services from day one to the day of had been consistent. Not even mentioned how sweet as a person she is, which is a plus. That was one of the factor of why we chose to handle this important role for our wedding "

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2016

As a traveling wedding planner, I am planning this wedding from out of state. Throughout the whole process, I am very impressed of how Nat respond to all my calls and emails. She is very detailed and understand my visions throughroughly. Very professional and very talented. If I ever plan another wedding in Atlanta, I'm sure to use her as my wedding florist again.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kun · Married on 11/19/2016

The bouquets were to die for! My photographer, who does TONS of weddings, said it was one of the prettiest bouquets she's ever seen! And you did so well on the arch! Thank you for all the behind the scenes stuff. You ladies were marvelous! More later, but I just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU for helping make it such a magical day!

Nattakan · Married on 11/16/2016

"I hired Nat to arrange the flowers for my wedding this past August. Nat was very attentive to my needs, and was a pleasure to work with through the whole process (I organized my own wedding so it was a stressful time) She ended up doing a fantastic job and making my wedding fabulous! I would recomend her to all my friends!"

Heather · Married on 08/10/2016

Gorgeous wedding flowers. I loved my bouquet so much! The flowers were exactly what we wanted for our special day. We couldn't have hoped for a better set of arrangements and Nat did an excellent job of working with us to figure out what would be best for our venue and needs!

Maria · Married on 06/01/2016

Nat was absolutely amazing! She provided excellent floral services for my wedding day within my budget. Would recommend Nat to anyone, she will be the loveliest florist you can ever have and you will have absolutely no stress due to flowers on your wedding day!

Shalonda · Married on 05/21/2016

I just wanted to say thank you for the incredible job you did for us!! The wedding flower decor was stunning from every little detail up to the big picture. It really was exactly as I envisioned it. Thank you!

dawn · Married on 07/02/2011

Nat did an extraordinary job bringing our (okay ...MY) dream wedding to life. I was so all over the place and stressed before the big day that I left several decisions up to her in the end. Even with my chaotic planning, Nat managed to pull off the ceremony exactly as we had envisioned it. My guests couldn't stop complimenting the flowers and decor. Thank you Nat!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sophie · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful bouquets

Nat used to be my colleague. She loves flowers and always has a passion towards flowers. Nat is so talented! The minute I saw her designs, I knew I wanted her to do the flowers for our wedding. All of the flowers for our wedding day were beautiful, but my bouquet in particular will always stand out in my memory. Nat was very communicative throughout the planning process. She also made the most beautiful bouquets for our bridesmaids She was so easy to work with; she is responsive, knowledgeable, and so sweet!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Y

Yadatip · Married on 05/18/2017

Flowers were the onlything I was looking forward to on my wedding day. My color choices were a bit tricky, they're plum and orange. But Nat was able to create the most beautiful arrangement for me. I was amazed of how talented she was. I am reccomnding her to all the future bride-to-be out there!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2016

We never met until she dropped off my personal flowers at the church. We were all speechless when saw her stunning work. My only request was to incorporate Bill Balls to the bouquet. She couldn't translate that into a more beautiful work! Love all the details she designed for us. Very professional, very talented! Molly Higging

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah Watson · Married on 10/12/2019

1.6
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

I don't understand how she has positive reviews..

The only vendor I regret booking. I had a very positive experience UNTIL wedding day. The bouquets that were delivered were not even close to what I was told I would be receiving. She books more than one wedding on one day so she couldn't get to my venue until 3:30 to try and fix what I was given. The end products were still not what I was proposed, but they were better. This is after my bridesmaids spent an hour (instead of hanging out and getting ready) trying to fix the bouquets. The worse part though was the quality. The majority of the flowers were dead or DYING. Brown and wilted on the edges. Also was told the arch would have drapes which never happened. She also never introduced herself to me on wedding day or apologized, not in person, via email or even via text. I sent a VERY cordial email after the honeymoon explaining why I was disappointed and she never responded. I honestly don't understand what happened and wish I was at least given an apology. I do not understand how she has such stellar reviews. BEYOND disappointed with the services I received.
    Photos of proposal, the INITIAL bouquets that were delivered and the final arch are included..

Sent on 11/10/2019