OrlandoCeremony.com Reviews

17 | Longwood, FL

17 Reviews for OrlandoCeremony.com

Josefina · Married on 06/02/2017

We need more stars to rate Rev. Gary! When my (now) husband and I decided to turn an already planned family vacation into a destination wedding I had no idea how amazing it would be thanks to Rev. Gary. Words can not express our gratefulness and how accommodating he was to our specific needs. The Secret Garden is Flordia's Best Kept Secret by far and is a secret to share with all. We only needed to speak to him a few times prior to the wedding-because he was able to answer all of our questions and go over everything we needed including where we would need to go and what we needed to do as Michigan residents getting married in Florida . My husband appreciated his attentiveness and the way that he followed up with us to see how things were coming along prior to the wedding and even since the wedding and our return to Michigan. We felt as if though we have known him for years and we look forwarded to staying in touch for many years to come!

Mr. and Mrs. Roy Smith
    Novi, MI

Sent on 07/25/2008

Alexandra · Married on 12/16/2016

We wanted a short, but touching non-denominational ceremony. Reverend Gary Davids did an amazing job. He could tell we were completely open to humor in our ceremony and he did a wonderful job of mixing the seriousness that is a marriage with some lighthearted humor to help ease those nerves. I had a a few questions prior to the ceremony (as I did not have a rehearsal) and he helped walk us through the typical steps (who goes out and when, where to stand, what do I do with the signed document now?). Would recommend to everyone :)

Sent on 01/02/2017

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

I really enjoyed performing your ceremony and thoroughly enjoyed being with you both and your families. Beautiful memories for me. Thank you.
    Rev. Gary

Ayleen · Married on 06/13/2014

Great service! We contacted them 3 days before our elopement and they were able to work us into their schedule and provide an excellent experience. :) Very personable, great ceremony script and overall great "vibe" from them!

Sent on 06/16/2014

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

Thank you fore choosing me to perform your wedding ceremony.
    Best wishes to you and your families.
    Gary

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2014

Absolutely stunning venue photos do not do the gardens justice. Beautiful and intimate ceremony. Gary and Marti were so lovely, welcoming and helpful from start to finish. Cant thank them enough for making our day so wonderful and special we will be returning to the UK with some wonderful memories.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Hi Sarah,
    Thank you so much for having your wedding with us. It was such a pleasure getting to be with you and Jamie on such a special day. We hope you stay in touch and don't be surprised if we look you up one day when we are on the other side of the pond :)

Leslie · Married on 03/08/2014

They made our big day a perfect one! Thanks a lot Gary and Marti.

Sent on 03/16/2014

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

Marti and I really enjoyed being a part of your day.

Cheryl & Brian · Married on 01/25/2014

Gary and his wife Marti made our wedding day perfect. They are accommodating, friendly, flexible and easy to work with. We planned on a courthouse wedding because we didn't know there was a venue that existed for a wedding for just the two of us. We accidently found Gary, Marti and the Secret Garden. The 'Elopement Package' with photos was perfect for us. We contacted them on Tuesday and we married on Saturday. Don't settle for a courthouse wedding. This is the place to have an intimate and personal ceremony on a gorgeous piece of property with a great officiant, Gary, and a great photographer, Marti.

Sent on 01/29/2014

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review as my reputation is very important to me as well delivering the highest quality professional service. Have a blessed day.

Justin · Married on 12/31/2013

Gary was very professional, helpful, and a wonderful person. He was a great help and was very flexible to our schedule. When me and my now wife booked with Gary, he was very helpful with all of our questions and concerns. Originally we were only gonna do the ceremony, but once we arrived to Gary's and walked into the back yard and seen how magnificent/beautiful/ breath taking it was, we then decided at the very last minute, while standing there right before Gary proceeded to marry us, and change our minds with no time to spare, to have Marty(please forgive me if i spelled her name wrong) take the photos for us. After seeing the setup they had with all the props and how beautiful it was, i wouldn't of wanted my wedding photos anywhere else but there. We were so satisfied, that we are trying to plan another trip to Florida, to maybe do our vowel renewals on our 1year anniversary. I myself am a very very picky person, but i would recommend anybody and i mean anybody to use them for weddings and photos and anything else that might be needed for that special day. They both will always have a spot in mine and my wifes heart that we will never forget how special they made our special day. They are very amazing people. On a scale of 1-5, i would give them a 10, they are very above and beyond all expectations we could of ever imagined.

Sent on 01/18/2014

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

Thank you Justin. All I can say is WOW and Thank you. What a nice testimonial. It was both Marti and my pleasure to have taken care of your wedding day plans. We wish you the very best and we look forward to seeing you both again on your next trip to Florida.

Brooke · Married on 04/21/2013

Rev. Gary did an awesome job as the officiant for our wedding at the Lake Mary Event Center. He really went above and beyond communicating everything with the ceremony, he even pinned on all the guys boutonnieres for them and helped with a wardrobe malfunction. We chose to do the sand ceremony and Rev. Gary was very professional yet still kept things light and fun. If you are looking for an officiant Rev. Gary is your man. My husband and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Veronica · Married on 04/15/2013

Orlandoceremony.com responded to my emails quickly and worked on a very small time frame! They made our day so special. Rev. Gary Davids, was patient, informative and really made our day unforgettable. Thank you so much for all you have done!! We will definitely be calling you to renew our vows in a few years!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Catrina · Married on 03/25/2013

Very professional and amazing venue.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Ada · Married on 04/28/2012

Rev Gary was very helpful in planning out all the details that came together to make our wedding ceremony go smoothly. This is a very unique situation where the Officiant is also a musician and photographer so he is very in tune with all aspects of the ceremony...his business partner is also a photographer and she takes the pictures during the ceremony and then they will both take photos during the reception. The guests are raving about the venue, ceremony, pictures, and food. It was such a fun time working with Rev Gary and Marti to make our day special. thanks, Jim and Ada

Sent on 05/05/2012
  • MASSIEL

MASSIEL · Married on 04/29/2011

Gary was the first and only wedding officant that we interviewed. We knew right away that he was the man for the job. There was a natural connection, which proved to be on point! He was so professional, courteous, and just great all around. He did a wonderful job with the ceremony. He even incorporated wording for our love letter and wine box unity ceremony. If you need an officiant, give Gary Davids a call!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • Y

Yanique · Married on 01/10/2009

We were very happy with Rev. Gary, and would recommend him very highly. He is very professional and caring. He made our wedding day even more special. He paid great attention to details and made us all feel very at ease. He was very easy to reach, returned messages promptly and was very patient in answering all of our questions. We were so happy that he was at the heart of our day.

Thanks again, Rev. Gary.

Yanique

Sent on 01/20/2009

OrlandoCeremony.com's reply:

It was my pleasure to be there for you both. I know that planning a wedding is hard enough much less from another city. You made it easy for me by communicating exactly what you were looking for. Thank you.

Lauren · Married on 12/06/2008

Reverend Davids was wonderful. He was very caring, compasionate,and professional. He is also very responsive.

Sent on 01/19/2009

Hi Lauren and Brian,
    Thank you very much for the kind words and making your event a beautiful memory for me as well. Your wedding day was so perfect from the location you chose to the other vendors that worked as a team. You two were such a pleasure from the day we met.

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2008

Rev. Gary Davids and Mrs.Davids are awesome!! They helped us put this special day together in less then a month..The set up they have for the ceremony's are beautiful! They are very sweet and willing to work with your needs and desires.. We would definitely recommend them to marry any one else! They even played with our children while we were taking pictures.. great people and they did a wonderful job to make everything run smooth and the day couldnt of been better!

Sent on 06/12/2008

Amanda · Married on 04/18/2009

Excellent officiant. He does an excellent job of getting to know the couple and catering to their personalities. He helped make the ceremony everything I could ever want.

Sent on 04/23/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/14/2008

2.5

Reverend Gary was fabulous in almost all aspects: price, attention to detail, know how, etc. The only qualm I had was that he and his wife also run a wedding photography studio. Therefore they kind of push that on you for purchase. We chose a different vendor due to cost constraints but Reverand Gary's wife showed up to the ceremony anyways and was blocking my own photographer from important shots. Otherwise he was very nice and we were very happy with our ceremony.

Sent on 08/26/2008