Orlando Party Servers Reviews

38 | Apopka, FL

38 Reviews for Orlando Party Servers

Erika · Getting married on 01/31/2020

I had the pleasure of working with Michele for an event that my job hosted last week. By the time I'd booked Michele as a bartender for our event, I'd already booked food and DJ. Had I known that she would have been able to help me find and coordinate those services as well I would have done it all through her. From the moment I reached out to her, she was nothing but helpful, every step of the way. I explained to her that while I plan and coordinate a lot of events for my job, I usually host them at venues where they already have bartenders, servers, etc., so I had no idea where to start planning or what I needed when hiring someone for bar service. She took the time to explain everything to me and helped me with the planning every step of the way - from what kind of alcohol to buy to how much and everything in between. She responded to all my questions in a timely manner, whether I contacted her via email or telephone. What really stands out to me was that even when my questions or concerns could have seemed silly or trivial, she took them all very seriously. The event was a success, and I knew from the moment Michele got there that I wouldn't have to worry about anything related to drinks or the bar. She was friendly and professional, and she immediately made me feel at ease and confident in her abilities. Our guests loved her too, and by the end of the evening she felt like a friend. From now on, whenever I need any sort of party planning assistance or service I'm going to reach out to her first.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. It was our pleasure to serve you and your guests for your Grand opening in Windermere.

Kasia · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing bartender!

Party Servers was a great bartender to work with! Michele and her team were responsive to questions and the day of went smoothly. Our bartender was prompt, friendly, and efficient.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Karina O. · Married on 12/01/2018

Bartending success!

Michelle and her team were very responsive when we requested a bartender for my mother-in-law's 60th bash!
    Very reasonable rates and packages.
    Jeremy the bartender was friendly, professional, super helpful during our event, and most importantly he made sure to have my glass filled the entire night!

On behalf of the entire Ortiz family -
    Thank you Orlando Party Servers for being a part of our special night!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Karina it was our pleasure to serve you and your family. We're glad everyone had a great time and our goal is to take care of the bar so you can Rel;ax and Enjoy your own Party!

Joe · event on 04/14/2018

Great job!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

It's our pleasure serving you and your guests! Our clients are our 1st priority!

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

Working with Michelle and her team was a pleasure. She is there to help you every step of the way! Gives suggestions if needed and tells you what you need, how much of each beverage, etc. We booked Orlando Party Servers because they were hired for a few parties we attended- we felt they did a great job!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. ❤ It was our pleasure to be apart of your Special day! Many years of Happiness and Blessings!

Rebecca · Married on 01/06/2018

We hired Orlando Party Servers for our daughter's wedding reception. They couldn't have been better. They were very professional and very personable. Guests at the reception also commented on what great service they got. The DJ did a terrific job, as well. They absolutely knew what they were doing and all had a great time due to their great service. Sincerely, Becky Sharp

Sent on 01/12/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Hi Rebecca, It was our pleasure being apart of Jessica & Michael Special Day! Thank you for your sweet review.

John · event on 11/04/2017

We had over 400 guests at our corporate function and the service and quality of that service was second to none. It was a perfect evening that impressed both our staff and clients.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Great Service and Wonderful Attitude

Very professional. They where very helpful with any questions I had. Very Social and great to work with.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

I'm very happy everyone enjoyed our services and kept you and your guests on the dance floor. It was an honor being apart of your Special day!

DeDe · event on 07/02/2017

Michelle/Orlando Party Servers have helped with many occasions/parties I have had through the years. They truly offer the best of the best. Whether formal or casual you can always depend on them to be professional and attentive to the needs of you and your guests. I highly recommend them and will continue to utilize their services myself. Do yourself a favor… Hire them and enjoy your event. You deserve it!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

We appreciate your sweet review Dede! It was our pleasure to help you, so you were able to Relax and Enjoy your Own Party! Thank you for all your referrals. Word of mouth is the Best! ❤

Daniel · Married on 07/01/2017

Thankful that we made contact with Michele and co.
    We had plenty of communication prior to the event and during we were able to make adjustments as needed. Everyone was very responsive to our needs and requests!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Brittani · event on 03/23/2017

We used Michele from Party Servers for our 90's Party and she was amazing! Always attentive, with a smile on her face and treated everyone great. Always responds to my emails quickly and makes sure we are taken care of! Will be using her again for our Christmas Party in December!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

It was our pleasure serving you and your guests. Energy in the room was Epic! The bar was busy and dance floor packed all night!
    Love our loyal clients they treat us like family and refer us to their friends. ❤

Kristin · event on 12/17/2016

Michele was our bartender for our Christmas Party! She is the best and always our 1st choice.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

We love bartending your annual company Christmas party for the last 5 years. You treat us like part of the family. We appreciate your feedback to help others decide to hire us.

Karen · Married on 12/10/2016

We have used party servers for our private Christmas party for two years. They are easy to work with, very professional and provide excellent service. The bar tender we hired arrived on time, prepared to work and jumped right in. She was very attentive to out guests and worked so hard the entire evening. She is very friendly and professional. We will use Party Servers again and recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

We're glad you found us years ago our team enjoys serving you and your guests. Thank you for being a loyal clients and all your referrals.
    Look forward to Christmas party again this year.

Renee · Married on 09/17/2016

Our server was fantastic. We kind of met Michele by accident trying to reach someone else but it was for a reason. She was great to deal with, returned a call as stated.
    Our server showed up before he was supposed to and took the bull by the horns. Asked a few questions then took over the kitchen. He was better than wonderful! Food tables were always full he kept an eye on the beverages. People really appreciated his hard work, as did I. He made our reception great...he was very friendly to our guests. Its a special day and the reception ran smoothly in large part to him! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sonya · Married on 08/27/2016

THE BEST ** WORTH EVERY PENNY **
    I work with Party Servers in the events industry, so hiring them to bar tend for a private party I was hosting was a no brainer! They are AWESOME! Hopped behind the bar, made the best drinks, engaged with my guests, kept them laughing, all in a fun professional way! We loved having them there - they actually felt like guests at the event! Cheers!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/10/2016

Wow! Best evening of our vacation. Catering was amazing, such fresh delicious food, and beautifully presented.
    The polynesian dancers were beautiful, entertaining, and the highlight of the evening. The guitar player and MC did a great job getting everyone involved - from kids to adults, even grandpa got out there and did the hula! Would definitely recommend this event to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Glad you and your family loved our catering and Molokai Luau show. It was our pleasure to provide everything for your event.

Michele · event on 07/08/2016

They made this party so much for my guests.. They had everything a party could ask for... Casino tables, open bar, photobooth!! They are the way to go!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review Michelle. It was our pleasure to be apart of your Special event! Glad you and your guests enjoyed our bar service and entertainment.
  • FaerieTroupeLeader

Nadia · Married on 02/28/2016

We hired this company to cater our wedding ceremony and reception at the Art and History Museum in Maitland, FL this past Sunday. Working with Party Servers LLC was wonderful! We had three servers and one bartender cater our event. The team made sure that everything went smoothly during our event. I cannot recommend them enough.

In addition to catering, we hired our DJ, Scott, through Party Servers LLC. He did a wonderful job hosting the event and reading the crowd. Michele was always communicative, and the prices for these services represents a great value.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! It was our honor being apart of your Special day!
    Glad you and your guests loved our services. ❤❤

Stephanie · Married on 02/14/2015

We had a great experience with Party Servers. They provided bartending and dj services for our wedding last month. Michelle was instrumental in helping us plan out our event, and our DJ Scott was phenomenal. He really kept the timeilne and helped move things along. We really appreciate how flexible they both were. They helped to make our event special and memorable:) They also helped connect us to a wonderful decorator. Truly full service.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Your guests were having a great time dancing and they will remember the solo! Best Wishes and Happiness!!

peggy · Married on 12/23/2013

Theresa was amazing and drinks were kept full all night.. love the bar setup!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Glad you and your guests loved our bar services.

Lauren · Married on 12/11/2013

Drinks were poured quickly and with a smile! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Orlando Party Servers's reply:

Thank you for your Amazing review. Glad everyone Loved our drinks and Enjoyed your Own Party!

amber · Married on 10/25/2013

They were amazing to work with. Responded quickly about everything.

Sent on 11/23/2013

tanisha · Married on 08/04/2013

Michele was great from start to finish with personality and food service. Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2013

terry · Married on 06/08/2013

michelle and her staff were awesome. kept a smoth flow throughout the evening and the food was great!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Linda · Married on 03/23/2013

As mother of the bride I was so impressed! Michele and her team were awesome! Michele was bartending, everyone had nothing but great things to say about the service and happy personality! Her team was serving food and dessert to our guests. They went the extra mile and didn't flinch when the "all outdoor" venue was hit with rain storms later in the evening. Party Servers didn't miss a beat! I would have them with us on any event without hesitation!

Sent on 03/31/2013