Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

Orlando DJ and Lighting 1
Orlando DJ and Lighting 2
Orlando DJ and Lighting 3

tina · Married on 04/01/2016

Our April fool wedding was a hit thanks to these guys! Adam and mark were great throughout the entire booking process and really made our wedding night special. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2016

The dj did an excellent job keeping our guest entertained for our wedding. The uplighting was beautiful!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Janelle · Married on 03/16/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Adam. He is an awesome DJ and did an excellent job of getting everyone on the dance floor and making sure that everyone had fun! The lighting looked amazing and we would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a DJ and lighting. He was very professional and made us feel like family. Thank you Adam for making our day special!

Katie · Married on 03/11/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an amazing job at our wedding. My main concern was getting my guests on the dance floor to party and have a great time and Mark exceeded my expectations in that. They are very organized and made sure Steve and I got what we wanted. I definitely recommend them to any bride who wants to have an amazing wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Mark was our DJ for our wedding. Both him and Adam were timely with any of our questions and got back to us quickly! everyone had a great time and were always on the dance floor! They do more than just play music they really entertain!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Mark · Married on 02/21/2016

Well Done Adam.
    This was a 25th Anniversary Incentive Program for a long term client from Dublin Ireland...
    at Hard Rock @ Universal Orlando. They had a ball! We'll do business again.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jess · Married on 02/12/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting were AMAZING! They helped us provide an unforgettable experience for all of our VIPs!
    Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jack · Married on 02/06/2016

Adam was our DJ for our wedding and had the guest having a great time. His skills with talking on the mic and interacting is amazing . my 3 year old daughter kept running to him . he is so good with children as well. Not only did he DJ he created an atmosphere that was amazing and out of this world I would highly use his services again. Thanks so much for being part of our wedding . My wife still talks about it and its only a few weeks old . thanks you again.

Sent on 02/28/2016

We met mark at a friends wedding last year at the hilton doubletree and got his card because the guests had such a great time! Then, we ran into him at a bridal show and booked him for our event. Call it fate, or what you will, but we couldnt be happier with what we received. My guests loved everything that he did including the hashtag photobooth. Thank you so much !

• W

walt · Married on 01/30/2016

we used adam and mark for my sisters birthday and now for her wedding and are so pleased! We have found our family dj! Lighting was incredible and we couldnt be happier. Thank you for creating memories for us..

Sent on 02/05/2016

Adam and his team certainly raised the bar!!
    His larger than life personality kept guest entertained and kept them on the dance floor.
    His attention to detail is perfection as he provided our up lighting, GOBO, DJ Booth, pin lights, and photo booth as well.
    One huge factor to consider when selecting your D.J..............People will may forget what they ate, or drank, but they will never forget if they had a good time!! Thank you Adam for a truly amazing evening!!!

Regards,
    Suzanne Heffinger

Sent on 01/27/2016

Nathaly · Married on 01/16/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an AMAZING work, All our guest were super happy and excited with the LED Robot, the famous Leytron.
    When the Leytron walked in, everybody were surprised and wanted to take pictures with him.
    Not only pictures, everybody wanted to dance with him!
    Thank you so much Leytron, to make our special day even more special.
    Sincerely, Nathaly and Daniel

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • User5219341 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Adam from Orlando DJ and Lighting and we were SO pleased with his work. From the minute we met Adam, we knew we would love working with him and his team. Adam was extremely good at communicating with us and being available for any questions. The vision I had for the drapery at our wedding was even more than I could have imagined. The day of the wedding, I asked Adam if he could do some last minute additions and he was more than happy to accommodate those changes. I would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mark · Married on 12/20/2015

We were very impressed with the DJ services, including great interaction with the audience and the amazing design of our ceremony and reception using a chuppah, uplighting, pipe/drape, and a custom monogram on the DJ booth. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked and that they had so much fun!

Chad · Married on 12/18/2015

Both Adam and Mark were great! They have a lot of experience and it shows. They were able to get the audience up and out of their seats to dance. The up lighting was awesome and the photo booth was a hit. Both were recommended by Mark and he was right on. They made our day extra special and even more rememberable. Highly recommend using Orlando DJ and Lighting for any event!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Orlando DJ and Lighting did a fabulous job at our Christmas Party at Rosen Centre. They are true professionals and were so cooperative and a delight to work with. The parties goers had a blast in the open air photo booth, all sorts of funny props were provided and each guest got their photos right on the spot, PLUS we got a jump drive with ALL pictures from the party. These guys are the best and highly recommended.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2015

Mark was on time and very professional. He made sure everything ran smoothly. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Katie · Married on 12/11/2015

Mark works hard to please and ensures that the guests have a fun and not memorable night! So happy I went with him and I would do it again.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Ali · Married on 12/04/2015

We used Orlando DJ and Lighting for our corporate holiday party. They are an excellent company to work with and I highly recommend using them for your next event. We've already booked them for our 2016 holiday party!

lacey · Married on 12/04/2015

I have known mark for 15 years and I knew he was the right one for my wedding! He is the best around for sound, lighting, and draping! Steve and I are so happy! Thank You!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

This company was very professional and courteous and prompt in contacting me back. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is in of a DJ or extra services for decorating or creating ambiance to their event.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Cindy · Married on 11/18/2015

Adam and his crew were super easy to work with!

Professional all the time!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2015

We booked a total package with lighting and photobooth. CouldnT be happier with everything and mark rocked our reception! We danced all night. Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2015

tally · Married on 11/06/2015

mark saved our day with the rain and relocating his equipment. He kept my guests entertained when we were all moved indoors. without him i think everyoine would have left. Thank you so much mark!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Orlando DJ & lighting did an amazing job at our wedding. Mark was our DJ and did a fantastic job. The up lighting couldn't have looked better and the photo booth was a BIG hit! I highly recommend Orlando DJ & Lighting,

Sent on 11/02/2015