Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

398 | Orlando, FL

398 Reviews for Orlando DJ and Lighting

Traci · Married on 09/03/2016

My fiancé and I were very happy with the Dance Floor canopy and the pipe and draping we ordered through Orlando DJ and Lighting. Adam and Mark were really easy to work with. Our canopy looked amazing and really added to the ambiance of our wedding despite the venue we chose. The canopy was actually a suggestion from Mark when we were in our early planning stage. Best decision ever!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Nora · Married on 07/16/2016

Adam was great. I am not be big dancer but I couldn't help but join in. He had great energy and made sure to keep everyone entertained and participating. Even though our reception was not traditional, Adam was able to adjust everything in a way that it did feel like a traditional reception with a laid back feel which was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for your services. High recommended.

Sent on 07/26/2016

P · Married on 07/09/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting always responded to emails and calls quickly. The lighting was done and cleaned up perfectly.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jesiana · Married on 07/02/2016

Adam was absolutely cool and wonderful to work with. We had fun from the beginning but still very business professional and meticulous to make sure we got everything we needed and exactly how we wanted with the assurance of a beautiful presentation and a great time. People are still talking about our wedding like it happened yesterday and how much fun they had, if I could post comments from social media accounts of guests you'd know for sure that it was an amazing night. Adam made my guests feel intimately involved with the wedding while letting loose and enjoying freely. The photobooth was packed and the pictures we got back made me laugh and cry they are memories our guests cherish and we get to enjoy them through the expressions of our loved ones too, what a blessing. Service was exceptional and the lighting gave the room gorgeous hues adding an upscale touch that provoked young and old to mingle, talk, take pictures, jump around, laugh and dance the night away...I was thoroughly in awe of how everything turned out and how well things went. We wanted a true lighthearted fun and meaningful celebration to our love we've been blessed with since high school, an atmosphere that made our friends from youth party with us like the old days and do so with our family the younger and older generations all together...from 11 months to 90 years old I got to see the most beautiful display of togetherness, happiness, and love happening in beautiful glows of warm color hugging the room, music that forces you to move your body in a freeing way that only pure joy can bring. Thank you for everything you guys did for us and the part you played in making our day so special is completely invaluable. If you're planning a wedding and want that WOW factor in lighting and what it does for the atmosphere, and want your guests out on the dance floor and then still talking about the amazing night they had 3-4 weeks later then you want to get with Adam.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting is awesome!!! We had Adam as our DJ for our wedding and it was a blast. Adam really knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night. The dance floor was full the whole night! The lighting in the reception was spectacular! The whole room was lit up in our wedding colors. The lighting really set the room off. We also had the photo booth and that was a huge hit! The guests really loved taking crazy pictures in there with all the props. And the best part of the photo booth is we got a copy of ALL the pictures!! The wedding was a blast, thank you Adam for everything you did!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Adam has a fun, magnetic, outgoing personality that can get a crowd going. He is always prompt in communication and early when he has to be somewhere. We highly recommend his services for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2016

sean · Married on 06/15/2016

great DJ was a guest at the wedding I attended and wound up booking them the next day after the wedding was over.Adam was amazing and had the party rocking all night cant wait for our wedding next year

Sent on 06/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Myself, my husband and wedding guest were very satisfied with the hard work Mark and his crew performed on our special day! If we needed anything he made sure it happened! We will be using these guys for all future events!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ashli · Married on 05/14/2016

They did a lighting job for my daughters bday party and it looked amazing
    I highly recommend them for any party needs

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User6651953 · 2+ years ago

Adam has a wonderful service to provide for any occasion; and I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Trenton · Married on 04/14/2016

They do an amazing job with all there services. They keep every one entertained and dancing. They are great guys and make an awesome team

Sent on 04/28/2016

tina · Married on 04/01/2016

Our April fool wedding was a hit thanks to these guys! Adam and mark were great throughout the entire booking process and really made our wedding night special. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2016

The dj did an excellent job keeping our guest entertained for our wedding. The uplighting was beautiful!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Janelle · Married on 03/16/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Adam. He is an awesome DJ and did an excellent job of getting everyone on the dance floor and making sure that everyone had fun! The lighting looked amazing and we would absolutely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a DJ and lighting. He was very professional and made us feel like family. Thank you Adam for making our day special!

Katie · Married on 03/11/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an amazing job at our wedding. My main concern was getting my guests on the dance floor to party and have a great time and Mark exceeded my expectations in that. They are very organized and made sure Steve and I got what we wanted. I definitely recommend them to any bride who wants to have an amazing wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Mark was our DJ for our wedding. Both him and Adam were timely with any of our questions and got back to us quickly! everyone had a great time and were always on the dance floor! They do more than just play music they really entertain!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Mark · Married on 02/21/2016

Well Done Adam.
    This was a 25th Anniversary Incentive Program for a long term client from Dublin Ireland...
    at Hard Rock @ Universal Orlando. They had a ball! We'll do business again.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Jess · Married on 02/12/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting were AMAZING! They helped us provide an unforgettable experience for all of our VIPs!
    Thank you!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jack · Married on 02/06/2016

Adam was our DJ for our wedding and had the guest having a great time. His skills with talking on the mic and interacting is amazing . my 3 year old daughter kept running to him . he is so good with children as well. Not only did he DJ he created an atmosphere that was amazing and out of this world I would highly use his services again. Thanks so much for being part of our wedding . My wife still talks about it and its only a few weeks old . thanks you again.

Sent on 02/28/2016

We met mark at a friends wedding last year at the hilton doubletree and got his card because the guests had such a great time! Then, we ran into him at a bridal show and booked him for our event. Call it fate, or what you will, but we couldnt be happier with what we received. My guests loved everything that he did including the hashtag photobooth. Thank you so much !

• W

walt · Married on 01/30/2016

we used adam and mark for my sisters birthday and now for her wedding and are so pleased! We have found our family dj! Lighting was incredible and we couldnt be happier. Thank you for creating memories for us..

Sent on 02/05/2016

Adam and his team certainly raised the bar!!
    His larger than life personality kept guest entertained and kept them on the dance floor.
    His attention to detail is perfection as he provided our up lighting, GOBO, DJ Booth, pin lights, and photo booth as well.
    One huge factor to consider when selecting your D.J..............People will may forget what they ate, or drank, but they will never forget if they had a good time!! Thank you Adam for a truly amazing evening!!!

Regards,
    Suzanne Heffinger

Sent on 01/27/2016

Nathaly · Married on 01/16/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an AMAZING work, All our guest were super happy and excited with the LED Robot, the famous Leytron.
    When the Leytron walked in, everybody were surprised and wanted to take pictures with him.
    Not only pictures, everybody wanted to dance with him!
    Thank you so much Leytron, to make our special day even more special.
    Sincerely, Nathaly and Daniel

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • User5219341 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Adam from Orlando DJ and Lighting and we were SO pleased with his work. From the minute we met Adam, we knew we would love working with him and his team. Adam was extremely good at communicating with us and being available for any questions. The vision I had for the drapery at our wedding was even more than I could have imagined. The day of the wedding, I asked Adam if he could do some last minute additions and he was more than happy to accommodate those changes. I would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mark · Married on 12/20/2015

We were very impressed with the DJ services, including great interaction with the audience and the amazing design of our ceremony and reception using a chuppah, uplighting, pipe/drape, and a custom monogram on the DJ booth. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked and that they had so much fun!

Sent on 12/28/2015