Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

Orlando DJ and Lighting 1
Orlando DJ and Lighting 2
Orlando DJ and Lighting 3

Ben · Married on 12/09/2017

We have used Orlando DJ and Lighting 2 times. They did our daughters 18th birthday party and our wedding. My wife and I would never use anyone else. Adam is organized and stays in contact with you. He's easy to get along with. If ever a unexpected moment arises at your event, Adam is great at improvising. You can't go wrong with Orlando DJ and Lighting.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Elvin · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam is a great entertainer in all senses of the word entertainer. I will recommend him for any event with the highest rating points.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Layne · Married on 10/13/2017

We just held our 7th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation last week and this was our first year using Orlando DJ and Lighting. Adam and his team were amazing to work with and are very professional. They knew exactly how to make the lighting perfect for the room. Will for sure use them again!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Elena · Married on 08/12/2017

Adam, Thank you so very much for a fantastic night. You and your partner helped made my daughter's wedding a dream come true! You exited our expectations. Thank you again for being so professional going above and beyond and for making this night so much fun. I will recommend you to anyone I know! Keep up the great work. Sincerely , Elena Meyer #happymotherofthebride

Sent on 08/23/2017

Darlene · Married on 08/12/2017

Adam and his partner did an amazing job If anyone is looking for a Dj I would highly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting. He exceeded our expectations! He was very flexible, had great energy, and was very professional. I had a question about payment and he called me right away even while he was out of the country on vacation! Thank you so much Adam for the amazing night. We will definitely be using his services again for when my sister gets married next year.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Sharon · Married on 08/06/2017

Adam was wonderful. We did not have a wedding planner, but he kept us on schedule. The music was perfect and his speakers were so good that my musician Uncle asked if we had a string quartet on site. Not only was he very very good at his job, he was also exceptionally personable. He spoke with almost everyone and I really felt like we were in good hands. We also had the photo booth and now we have a scrapbook full of fun memories. Thank you from the Mother of the Bride for making our wedding flow so well, and of course thank you for the great music!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

If you're looking for a high-energy, people-oriented DJ in the Orlando area, then look no further! Adam worked with my (now) husband and I to plan our wedding from out-of-town, and he was always flexible and willing to call us or meet with us whenever we could. He worked the sound system for both our ceremony and reception, as well helping direct the music cues, make announcements, and of course get everybody out onto the dance floor! He was easy to work with and helped make our wedding a once-in-a-lifetime kind of party. We also rented a photobooth and we couldn't be happier wit how our photobooth scrapbook turned out! I would highly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting to anyone looking for a great time at their wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Sophia · Married on 07/02/2017

Amazing exprience with Dj Adam . We are on our honeymoon but I had to take the time to get this review in cause we were so impressed with how the night went. Adam was not just a great DJ but he had everyone having fun and he made the night run so smooth . Im so glad we had him. He coordinated the whole entire night. My maid of honor is still talking about it how she wished they found him for there wedding. If you want a great entertainer and awesome DJ we recommend orlando dj and lighting

Sent on 07/21/2017

Billy · Married on 06/24/2017

Awesome dj! We had Adam at my sisters wedding 5 years ago and just had him at my wedding last week! Great guy and he WILL get everyone up out of their seat dancing! I would highly recommend this dj to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Adam makes your wedding truly a party to remember! He does an excellent job of getting everyone up and dancing, I mean everyone! He tailors the music to your taste and is a perfectionist when it comes to the little details of your reception music! We recommend him to anyone getting married because he makes your day one to remember and everyone will be talking about the DJ the day after! Highly recommend and is worth the money!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

Thank you Adam!!! You rocked the house. (literaly) We all had so much fun!! We even extended over the planned time.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kristine · Married on 06/03/2017

Adam was great!! He interacted with the guests and made sure everyone was having a great time! He also provided the best customer service throughout the process, if I ever emailed or texted him, he would call me right that second. Thank you for making the party!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Adam and Mark did a FANTASTIC job! We used them for LED Uplights, LED Intelligent Dance Lighting, Cake Pinspot, Pipe & Drape, and DJ Services. I can't even begin to explain how happy we are with their services and had several guests ask for their business card before the end of the night. Between the Dance Lighting and Music they kept our friends / family on the dance floor ALL night. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a fantastic night!

Sent on 05/21/2017

I don't know if i can put into words how much I loved having Adam as our dj. We needed to find a new dj literally the week of the wedding and he came through in such a big way. He had everyone up dancing and even singing on Saturday for my wedding. He played Frozen so my 3 yrs daughter could sing along. Being from Philadelphia we usually will play a song from the Mummers Parade (a New Years Day tradition) at our weddings, my sister was able to provide him the song to play so they could play it. He is so personable, I felt like he was part of my family. I will definitely be telling anyone who needs a dj, that they need to use Orlando Dj and Lighting. They are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2017

Adam is by far the best DJ for our family! His level of communication and professionalism were supreme and we had so much fun at our reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how entertained they were with him. I would definitely call him for another event!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/01/2017

Adam did an outstanding job at our wedding!! He was so engaging with the crowd, and played a great variety of music during the reception. We had countless compliments from our guests about the music! He even helped with setting up our timeline for the entire reception since we did not have a wedding coordinator. I would recommend Orlando DJ to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kaytlin · Married on 03/31/2017

Mark became the most influential vendor that we had for our big day! His knowledge and suggestions truly made our big day special and helped us create a timeline to assure a flawless and stress free environment. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Betty · Married on 03/18/2017

Excellent!

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an excellent job at our reception, Very professional. Music selections were perfect. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Shanelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Orlando DJ and Lighting is an amazing vendor. If you want the best of the best, please use them.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kelli · Married on 03/10/2017

Ask for requests when you send out invites, that way when making your list it's already done.

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 02/25/2017

Adam know just how to throw a party! He knew exactly how to gauge the participation of our audience and was able to accommodate the taste of a variety of people, from old-schooled Dominicans to laid back Americans. We also used his lighting services & photo slide show as our only decor (apart from table centerpieces) and everything was a bliss! Thanks Adam for making our wedding a blast where EVERYBODY danced and had a great time!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Orlando DJ and Lighting's reply:

Thank you it was my pleasure. Im so happy that you enjoyed our time together. If you need anything you can call me anytime. From Adam Rubman Orlandodjandlighting.com

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

Adam and Mark did a phenomal job at our wedding and reception. They kept the guests entertained the entire time. They were very interactive and fun. I think Adam even shed a tear after a speech. I could not have asked for better entertainment. I have received so much wonderful feedback on them.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 02/11/2017

Adam was super helpful and personable even when the schedule got changed again and again on the day of the wedding. Very professional.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Karen · Married on 02/10/2017

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OrlandoDJ and Lighting. Adam had our guests entertained from the start to the finish and everyone had a blast.

Sent on 02/10/2017

shelly · Married on 02/04/2017

So greatful my maid of honor knew mark! Everything was flawless and all of my friends and family were very impressed with the lighting and his professionalism. I could not have made a better choice. thank you :-)

Sent on 02/18/2017