Orlando Bridal Warehouse Reviews

Orlando Bridal Warehouse 6
Orlando Bridal Warehouse 7
  • Leslie

Leslie Pierna · Getting married on 02/29/2020

I said yes to the Dress!!

Katie was amazing! I gave her an idea of what I was interested in and she guided me to exactly what I was looking for. I chose a couple dresses and I truly loved more than one. Wonderful selection!! Katie was super attentive and just so sweet and genuinely happy for me. She saved the best for last and this was truly a wild card as soon as I put it on I knew and she handed me that bell and got those Tears flowing! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 8
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 9
  • Helenn

Helenn Bustillo · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing Experience

I had my appointment at The Bridal Warehouse this past weekend and it was phenomenal. It was my 5th bridal appointment, and it ended up being the place where I found my dream dress! Kate was so attentive and really took care of me - showing me several dresses that matched my taste, helping me get dressed, adding accessories, helping me try on the same dress several times :), etch. She is a gem and I cannot be happier that I went. Additionally they really have a great selection of amazing designer dresses that are very affordable.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Becky

Becky Wood · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience

They had a great selection of wedding gowns and Zoe was amazing! She was so patient and helped me find my dream wedding gown!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2019

I had a fabulous experience with Orlando Bridal Warehouse! It truly is a hidden gem and simply wonderful. It is unlike any other bridal boutique/shop in Orlando so please don’t go in thinking that it will be. It is unique being that it is a warehouse but don’t give up! They have a beautiful selection of dresses at wonderful prices! Beyond the selection, they have the sweetest staff. My bridal consultant was Rebecca and she was a true breath of fresh air. She was authentic, encouraging, understanding, patient, kind and made my mom and I feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Orlando Bridal Warehouse to anyone with any budget as they have a wide array. After going to all bridal shops in Orlando, this is where I said “yes to the dress”!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Moriah · Married on 05/18/2019

Great staff!

I found my wedding dress! I was very very picky and have been looking at so many places. I'm so happy I found what I wanted here for a great price! My sister also found her dress here!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 10
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 11
  • shannon

shannon · Married on 05/04/2019

WOW!!!
    I have to say, I was nervous for weeks on end about dress shopping and the fear of not finding one I liked or working with people of quality. Orlando Bridal Warehouse knocked my socks off in every way possible. First of all, the staff is AMAZING. Rebecca was my sales helper and she made every step of the way fun, peaceful, and enjoyable. She made me and my party feel welcomed and special. She went above and beyond to help us and was super encouraging along the way. She alone is WORTH buying your dress here! Second, the dresses are QUALITY. When I went to other stores, the material of other dresses felt cheap and they showed all of my imperfections. The dresses here made me feel beautiful in every single one of them! They had an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME selection.

Sent on 09/11/2018

claralin · Married on 03/10/2019

It was the best experience ever!, very pleasant and professional. They where the best form when you walk in to the end.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Anna · Married on 02/23/2019

The perfect dress!

The store did accidentally double book my appointment and so Myself and another client were waited on by 1 person and the other clients was getting most of the assistance. I had to browse on my own and was not finding anything I even remotely liked... all the dresses were off white or tan... once the associate was able to get away from the other client and came over to assist me she saw my disappointment and said she might have something else.. she came back after a little while with the dress of my dreams! It was perfect! White with ruffles but very elegant! Fell in love with it!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 12
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 13

Stephany · Married on 02/01/2019

Great value. Great dress :) I am one happy bride

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tiffany · Married on 01/04/2019

Love Love Love Them!! Great prices and value!! Did not push the sale, made me feel welcome and loved every minute of my experience!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sabrina · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing staff! Bought my wedding dress with you guys! In love!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Veronica · Married on 12/09/2018

Had an Awesome experience at the store!! After being really disappointed with the services from another store, I went to Bridal Warehouse and Rebeca was justa amazing!!
    We were able to find my dress super quick and she is just awesome!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2018

Willingness to help you find the perfect dress. Thank you

Thank you for helping ms find my perfect dress. You guys rock

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

super helpful and quick to help me!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Robin · Married on 09/01/2018

I can honestly say I wish I would have started my dress search at Orlando Bridal Warehouse. Having started my search elsewhere upon my arrival here I was discouraged and not very helpful. But Teresa turned that all around for me. Not only was she knowledgeable but also patient and kind and helped me to Say Yes to the Dress. I highly recommend starting your dress search and wedding supply search at Orlando Bridal Warehouse as the entire staff here is very pleasant and helpful.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 14

gail · Married on 08/03/2014

OMG I am so happy I found this place. I was seriously about to give up finding my perfect gown. Every place I went to was either so overpriced or extremely pushy. I decided to make an appointment here after one of my coworkers got her gown here. After trying on about 5 dresses I found THE ONE!! It is incredible beautiful and just what I wanted and I was able to stay withing my $1200 budget. Thanks to my incredible stylist Rebecca who made my experience amazing. You guys ROCK!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

I brought my wedding dress after just one visit. The dresses are different and unique in there own way. If your looking for good quality, I would recommend looking here first. The staff was very friendly and the bridal consultant was very nice. She was very patient with me as I tried on at least 10 -15 dresses before finding the way. Thanks for making that time easy and comfortable for me.

Sent on 08/30/2018

D · Married on 08/03/2018

Great place to get your dress. Not pushy and they have the best prices!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Vitoria · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome team! Rebecca was amazing at helping me find my dress and I even ended up choosing the one she picked out! The prices are reasonable and love that the dresses are off the rack!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Anya · Married on 01/19/2019

We had a schedualed appointment, but accidently the system overbook and so we had to kind of take care of ourselves which was perfectly okay with us, as long as we had a fitting room. On of the girls kept coming and checking on is to see if we needed anything. We tried on several dresses but just couldnt find the one. I was disappointed I thought that they qould have a larger selection, most if the dresses were a cream or light brown color. It was difficult to find a white dress. Then the girl came back and mentioned that she thinks there might be still 1 more dress I had not seen and she brought out a beautiful pure white dress in the style I was looking for! I was so excited amd happy! At long last I found the one! The price was so affordable.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 15
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 16
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 05/18/2019

Friendly and Understanding

I had no idea what to expect when I went to look at wedding dress here, but I was greeted with smiles and such kind professionalism and it truly was an amazing experience. They really listened when I explained what I was looking for and what price range I was looking for. They did not try to push anything on me, just very helpful and supportive ❤

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kimberley Harmon · Married on 06/22/2019

3.2
      3.0

Found the dress I fell in love with

I went to Orlando Bridal Warehouse in September 2018. My bridal consultant Alex, was friendly and tried to help find my dream dress. I was fortunate to find my dream dress after trying on 8 dresses or so, but it took a while for me to be out in the “right dress size” that I could comfortably wear. Overall, I found my dream dress, but the experience was ok. Don’t be afraid to speak up if you are not 100% comfortable in the dresses you are out in, you can still find “the one”! ❤️

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 17
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 18
    Orlando Bridal Warehouse 19

Shirley · Married on 05/25/2018

0.0

The Owner Theresa customer service is Horrible...she cashed Me out and she was not friendly at all!! She kept explaining the Lay Away Process as if I could Not Purchase The Dress!!! The Wedding Assistant Kami made me feel very humiliating. I told her My Budget was $1000.00. So My Decorator Found a dress for $1399.00...She Told Her I shouldn't Try It On because it was too far from My Budget. I tried on that dress and that was the Dress I Chose!!! The dress had a loop broken on the back, Kami told us it would be taken care if for us! We went back on Sunday May 20th 2018...and the loop was not fixed! The manager acted as if she never knew anything about it. Making myself and My Family look Very Dumb. Theresa the manager was called..she stated she would be there in 15 mins and never came!!! I only have 3 more days before my wedding and I'm stuck trying to find someone to fix this loop!!! I only have 3 more days and to top it off...the dress was hanging out the bag and the entire dress at the bottom was dirty!!! Im very dissatisfied with this company!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018