Orland Park Bakery Reviews

Orland Park Bakery 2
Orland Park Bakery 3
Orland Park Bakery 4
Orland Park Bakery 5

Orland Bakery contracted with our reception hall so I really didn't work with the bakery for pricing etc. My groom & I went there for our cake tasting. We called several times to switch apt times/dates and they never gave us a problem. They gave us lots of fillings & cakes to sample. Our cake was beautiful! It was sooo pretty. I am still smiling about how beautiful our cake was, they decorated it so nice! It tasted good too!

Sent on 06/10/2013

mary · Married on 05/19/2013

we had a three tier cake and also 160 cupcakes. Orland park Bakery did an excellent job of decorating and the taste and presentation was great.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Megan · Married on 03/02/2013

Orland Bakery has always been one of my family's favorite's! We had a cupcake tower for our wedding with a small cake on top. Everyone loved the variety of cupcakes we had and the bakery was great to work with. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 02/16/2013

We were so pleased with our wedding cake. Orland Bakery allowed us to make changes right up until the week of the wedding. Most guests said it was the prettiest they had seen. The fact that it was delicous was an added bonus. They delivered to Riviera Country Club for free as it was so close. The price was the least expensive around even though it was so highly recommended for both taste and design. It was the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2012

Our cake was not only gorgeous, but so delicious! This was the only bakery we went to for a cake tasting and ended up using their service for our wedding. The staff was phoenominal to work with. They helped us with our flavor choices and also design work. Couldn't have asked for a better company to use!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2012

I had an Irish themed wedding and wanted something different. We went in with an idea and they made the cake look amazing. It was three tiers enough for 150 people. It was all white with shamrocks all over it. Our guests were trying to put the cards in it because they couldn't believe it was a cake it looked that good. I was sorry we had to cut into it. Everyone loved the cake it was so moist and the fillings were really good too.

Sent on 06/02/2012
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 01/14/2012

Our cake was exactly like my picture.. the cake in the picture was a fondunt cake they made it exactly like my picture with icing! The cake was flawless from the design to the inside with fudge and strawberries! The price was also awesome.. Thank you for making our wedding cake!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Alyssa · Married on 01/13/2012

Cake was beautiful, and super yummy!!

Sent on 02/11/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2011

Our cake was delicious! Orland Park Bakery was very easy to work with, and the choices and options available seemed endless. They provide a large variety of stock designs, but I was able to bring in something completely different, and they executed my ideas perfectly. I was very happy with the end result, and everyone loved the cake. They are very reasonably priced, and I will definitely be working with them again in the future.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/09/2011

Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious, even the next day when i finally got to try it! It was beautifully decorated, just the way I had asked them to do it, and we couldnt have been more happy with the service we received!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Colleen · Married on 01/06/2011

Loved orland bakery! always have and always will. But even the price!!!! Its BY FAR THE CHEAPEST BEST VALUE AROUND!!!!! Everything from there is always delicious, they have a very decent size selection during cake testing for you to choose from, and a big variety of styles. Dinolfos (our reception venue) offered discounted cake through their hook up and we got ours even cheaper, I want to say we averaged down to 2-2.15 a slice. They don't price out per slice like a lot of places you will find they give you a general price for a range of people ex. 100-125 people cost ___ and 150-175 costs ____ etc. When you calculate it out it really is the best value. The final quality is worth every penny! yum yum

Sent on 03/24/2012

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2010

Orland Bakery made us a beautiful, unique, and modern cake for a great price! I couldn't believe how many people at our wedding commented on how beautiful our cake was and thought that we got it from a super expensive designer cake shop:)

Sent on 10/29/2010

Tracy · Married on 08/20/2010

We chose Orland Bakery after the first bakery we had didnt work out, it was 2 weeks prior to our wedding. They were very helpful! I picked a 4 tiered red velvet cake with cream cheese filling, the cake was beautiful and tasted great! I cant wait for our 1 year anniversary to have it again! Its hard to find a baker and a cake that looks beautiful and tastes great but, they did it!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Linsey · Married on 06/26/2010

Great taste for a great price!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Stacy · Married on 12/12/2009

My husband and I had ordered our wedding cake from the Orland Bakery. We kind of forgot about the cake until last minute. We called Orland Bakery the week of our wedding asking if it was to late to order a wedding cake. They said absolutely not. They were very accommodating and friendly to work with. Our cake was beautiful and delicious!!
    Thanks Orland Bakery!!

Sent on 04/02/2011
  • I

Kelly · Married on 11/28/2009

Orland Park Bakery was great to work with! We had to use two separate bakeries because we needed a Gluten Free wedding cake as well as a regular cake and they were the only bakery we spoke with who were OK with working with another baker to make comparable cakes. Our cake was absolutely stunning, we ordered a 4 tier cake that was designed to feed about 250-300 people ( we had 200 guests) and there was no cake leftover. Our guests love the cake and the flavors (we went with choc. cake with vanilla custard and yellow cake with choc. fudge filling).

Sent on 01/07/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2009

WOW!! This was by far the best investment. For less than 2.50 a slice, I designed and customized my wedding cake. Who needs fondant they are artists. My cake was beautiful and yummy too!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Dawn · Married on 07/03/2009

Our cake looked amazing!! We had white cake w/vanilla custard and yellow cake with chocolate fudge. It turned out beautiful and we had several comments on how good it was.

Sent on 07/05/2009
  • I

Kristin · Married on 06/27/2009

Our wedding cake was beautifully decorated and tasted delicious! This bakery is also reasonably priced compared to other stores in the area.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Matt · Married on 04/26/2008

I am not exaggerating when I say that this was probably the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. We got a carrot cake for the wedding because it is a favorite of ours and it was incredible. The decorating of the cake was perfect. I would recommend this vendor to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2007

They were absolutely wonderful! I brought my own cake design in, and they matched it perfectly. It turned out so much better than I thought. I even had atomic cake for my wedding cake that was 4 tiers tall!!! They were very accomadating with the design because I had special monogram and a cake topper. The price was absolutely unbeatable. Other comparable bakeries wanted to charge over $800-1000 for the same cake!!! We paid $350. I cannot believe how wonderful it was! It was so good that there was none left over!!!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Kelly · Married on 09/07/2007

I loved my cake! It turned out beautiful. I walked in there with a picture of the cake that I wanted and they did exactly what I wanted. And they were very good on price.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Rebecca · Married on 09/23/2017

My wedding cake was DELICIOUS!!! We didn't even save the top til our anniversary like everyone told us to. We ate it on our honeymoon !!! #9/23/17 #BestDayEver

Sent on 01/25/2018

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy you enjoyed your cake! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nora was our consultant and she is wonderful. I emailed her some ideas prior to the meeting and she had it all ready and priced out for our meeting. This allowed us to really utilize our time with her to ask any clarifying questions, figure out different options, or ways to tweak what we had in mind to fit our budget.

We also got to sample the cake and different fillings. I'm not much of a cake person, but even I thought all their samples were good! We got to combine the fillings with the various cakes, which allowed us to get a good idea of what our cake would taste like. I enjoyed being able to do that because sometimes I feel like it can be a bit of a gamble.

Nora was very accommodating and worked with us in our budget. We really appreciated how she took the time to answer our questions and I even emailed her after the consultation. She responded very quickly and was incredibly helpful. She explained all the pricing breakdowns for us so we could make an informed decision on what we could afford. I only have 1 other bakery to compare their prices to, but Orland Park Bakery was slightly less expensive than the other we visited. My fiance and I had a good experience with them and would definitely recommend them.

Update: The cake looked absolutely awesome and our guests asked where we got it because they said it was delicious and looked amazing (we did a Blackhawks themed cake). Absolutely thrilled with Nora and Orland Park Bakery.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Maya · Married on 04/19/2014

We loved the look of our cake -- turned out exactly like what we asked for. We also had a guest from the wedding email us after asking for information on where we got the cake because she thought it tasted so good! So we knew it was a great success!

Sent on 05/09/2014