Orland Park Bakery Reviews

Orland Park Bakery 2
Orland Park Bakery 3
Orland Park Bakery 4
Orland Park Bakery 5

My family and I have been using Orland Bakery for as long as I can remember. They were the perfect choice for our wedding. Their pricing was fair and they did a great job re-creating the cake we found on pinterest. In addition we used them for our sweets table. Incredible job!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Orland Park Bakery made a gorgeous cake for us, and they were very reasonably priced!! I got a lot of compliments on how delicious the cake was. We liked having a lot of really yummy choices for flavors and fillings. I didn't want to spend a lot on the cake, and they have a lot of design options for beautiful cakes that are affordable. However, if you're looking for something completely elaborate, they do that too!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so happy that you loved your cake!

Stefanie · Married on 05/16/2015

All we had to do was give them a picture of a cake we wanted our wedding day cake to look like, they did a perfect match to the design. Everyone would not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. We can't wait to get back from our honey moon so we can eat the top part and reorder it again for our one year. Thank you for doing such a great job on our cake!!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Stefanie! Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that everyone loved your wedding cake. Congratulations!!

We ordered our wedding cake from Orland Bakery. The staff was really helpful with choosing flavors and designs and had prices worked up for us from pictures we submitted. The cake turned out perfect and tasted delicious!!! I would definitely recommend using Orland Bakery for a wedding or any occasion!

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/15/2015

I've gone to Orland Bakery many times now for just about everything. From work events, to paczki day paczkis, cupcakes and cakes. They were right down the road from our venue and I couldn't be more happy with their service. They made GREAT cupcakes for my wedding. Everyone commented how tastey they were and they went perfect with the ice cream we had for dessert. Will always choose this bakery for my bakery needs. Loved them.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Melanie · Married on 04/24/2015

Everyone at Orland Park Bakery was very helpful. From the cake tasting, to dropping off supplies, to the wedding day, they were always there to answer any questions and be as helpful as possible. The cake was great and everyone loved it!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Christina · Married on 03/14/2015

The cake looked sand tasted great and it was buttercream frosting even though it looked like fondut. Very easy to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Deborah · Married on 12/13/2014

We had a cupcake tower with a small cake on top (so we could have a cake topper). The cupcakes were beautiful; set up beautifully and WOW WERE THEY DELICOUS! Everyone thought so!

I was so happy with this bakery! The value it wonderful; they set up your items for you and if you are in a certain radius, there is no delivery charge (just set up).

If you are considering this bakery, stop looking and book it. You will NOT be disappointed.

All of their baked goods are outstanding. My mother-in-law lives in the area and this is her favorite bakery!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/18/2014

The cake was wonderful! They made sure that I had exactly how I wanted it. No matter what it was they made sure to call me and verify what I wanted. Everyone wanted it.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Brian · Married on 10/12/2014

Our cake was exactly as we expected it to be, delivered on time and intact! Their cake consultant was very helpful in determining what we wanted and the easily accommodated us when we needed to change cake sizes twice. The cake was a very good value as well as being delicious. We took our cake topper home, left for our honeymoon, and ate it a week later, and the 1+ week old stale cake was still better than a lot of wedding cakes we've had!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Marion · Married on 08/23/2014

The cake was amazing. It turned out beautiful as well as it was delicious. Also with this bakery I didn't feel like I was being overcharged.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Leona · Married on 08/09/2014

The cake was delicious . Very moist. The delivery and set up was on time

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • User4207969 · 2+ years ago

I got married last minute and I went in there and got my dressed and I got married the next day. They were very willing to helping me. They talked to me, and even pressed my dress for me even though it was after hours and the lady was suppose to be going home. They also helped me to get the best discounts.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 06/14/2014

We chose Orland Park Bakery to make our custom wedding cake. Here is the catch-- my husband and I do not like cake. While looking around at other options, we discovered that it might be possible to make a brownie cake instead of normal cake. Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert! Orland Park Bakery worked with us to design the perfect brownie cake for our wedding. They told us how they would construct it, knowing that the layers would be heavier and denser than normal cake. They advised us on what type of chocolate to use as the frosting, so that the brownie cake would hold the frosting and look perfect for the wedding. They were extremely knowledgeable on how to make our dream a reality, even though I'm sure they don't often get the request to make brownie wedding cakes very often. On the day of the wedding, we were pleasantly surprised to see they even included a chocolate mousse-like consistency material on the inside of the brownie cake. Everyone polished off their plates for dessert, even others who are strange like me and my husband and normally hate cake. I would highly recommend Orland Park Bakery for wedding cakes!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

The cake was SOOOO good!! We had so many people comment on it. It was also very, very pretty! They even allowed us to bring in the ribbon that we wanted to use on the cake. They were very helping in answering our questions and there prices were very reasonable!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Chad · Married on 05/04/2014

My wife and I had my parents 40th wedding anniversary cake /cupcakes from Orland Park Bakery! From the moment we sat down and discussed design, to the day of delivery, they were professional, helpful and lets not forget how delicious the cake was! We had white cake and red velvet cupcakes! They were so perfect! We will be using them again and again!

Sent on 10/06/2014

They did a golf theme cake for us it was our wedding cake but not a traditional one. They also did cupcakes for us that was filled with white filling & on the top it looked like green grass w/a golf ball & a flag. They looked awesome.. They did an amazing job..

Sent on 04/27/2014

Amy · Married on 12/14/2013

We got our cake from OPB and received SO many compliments about how good the wedding cake tasted! We did white cake (which was very moist and delicious), and cream cheese frosting layers with layers of strawberry as well. It was SO SO SO good, everyone had such nice things to say about it! OPB is competitively priced with the other local bakeries and it all went off without a hitch. Very easy and flexible to work with, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Our cake looked beautiful! It also tasted wonderful!! Orland definitely had a great value compared to other bakery services we researched. We had many guests comment that "it was the best cake I've ever had!". Thanks to Orland Bakery for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • User3541952 · 2+ years ago

Everything turned out perfect. Thank you guys very much!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

Great cake. Everyone loved it and it went very quick! There was nothing left at the end of the night! Best dessert we have had in a long time!!!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2013

Cake looked just like the picture my Husband and I submitted! Guests said it tasted soooo delicious and it looked beautiful as well! We were very pleased with the services from Orland Bakery, not to mention the prices are so reasonable!!! Would definitely recommend to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Annie · Married on 09/07/2013

Orland Park Bakery made the most beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! We brought in a photo of a very colorful cake that we liked, which matched our very colorful venue in the city, and the staff was able to adapt one of their standard cake designs to the colors we requested and it turned out beautifully! They were extremely professional and the cake was so delicious and, even with charges for delivery, it came out at least $100 cheaper (around $4.50/slice) than any other bakery. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Justin · Married on 06/28/2013

Orland bakery cake was great we were able to do a tasting and select from a number of options. I would highly recommend this bakery

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • User3501976 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend Orland bakery for a wedding! They did such a nice job on our wedding cake!

Sent on 08/31/2013