14 Reviews for Oriana Photography

Oriana was great. She was super easy to work with, responded very quickly, and the photos turned out AMAZING!

Profile Picture User7499930, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oriana was absolutely fantastic and we are so lucky we had her for photographing our wedding. I've heard from many of my guests that they also thought that she and her assistant were so wonderful, engaging, and were everywhere to capture some of the most fantastic moments of the night. Highly recommend Oriana for any event!

Profile Picture User7434277, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oriana was amazing and personable. She has a great way of making everyone comfortable while getting the job done. Her pictures were beautiful and she was very responsive throughout the planning as well. Just hire her!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Demerise, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oriana was absolutely amazing to work with, and we are so thrilled with the way the pictures turned out!

From start to finish, Oriana was fantastic. She made sure to understand the kinds of things we liked and what we wanted pictures of, and she gave perfect suggestions for where we could go to make these things happen (on a very tight schedule!).

Oriana was professional and cheerful throughout our very long day. She was super organized and made sure people knew what to do for group shots and was fun without being bossy. Everyone immediately felt comfortable around Oriana, which made pictures a lot more fun and made the candid shots a lot more authentic.

Looking through our pictures is such a wonderful way to relive the joy and love we felt on our wedding day, and we feel so lucky to have everything captured so beautifully!

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oriana was amazing to work with, from the very beginning when I requested information to the wedding day, and even after. Everything was taken care of down to the wedding day timeline. Oriana was so much fun to work with during my wedding day photography. We took a bunch of shots before hand, had first look sessions with my dad and now husband, took a ton of portraits and she even covered our reception. We even had a dance party with her before she left for the night! Oriana is a very creative, lively, fun and professional photographer. She captured all the little moments that we wanted to remember and even some surprise spur of the moment things during the reception. I received a first look preview of my pictures only 48 hours after the wedding and they were amazing. I am beyond excited to see the rest.

I would recommend Oriana to anyone for any occasion. You cannot go wrong with her photography service. The prices are amazing and she will take care of you from the beginning to the end.

Working with Oriana for this past year, you can really see how much she loves her job.

Thanks Oriana!
Lora and Scott Thomas

Profile Picture Lora, 1/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oriana is professional, sweet and a fantastic photographer. Her photos are beautiful, and she is truly a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in The Nosara area.

Profile Picture Melanie, 1/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oriana made the entire experience fun and light. She put us all at ease and was very uncomplicatd to work with. We would highly recommend her for any photography need in Costa Rica. She couldn't have done a better job.

Profile Picture Chad, 12/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oriana does not just produce beautiful photography, she looks deeper into her subject and brings out a natural beauty.

When it came to our wedding pictures, we were able to relax in our natural environs and simply be ourselves, without awkwardness or artifice; that was so important to us as we are, as a family, very close and she captured that perfectly. Thank you Oriana, you are a true artiste x

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were absolutely thrilled with Oriana!
Arranging a destination wedding involves a lot of organization and trust in the people on the ground. Oriana’s professionalism made this process so easy. She was like a breath of fresh air. We both really appreciated the thoughtful questionnaire she sent leading up to the wedding. Everything included in the questionnaire she put into place the day of the wedding, which made our day relaxed and very fun.When we received the photos, we could not stop smiling. We looked through the photos so many times, tears of joy filled my eyes. Oriana's photos are so powerful and just flooded both of us with so much happiness. She captured so many beautiful moments that we didn't see, but she did.
Oriana’s happiness is complimented by her creativity when it comes to taking pictures. On the wedding day she was on time, organized and worked with our very dynamic family. We loved how she worked with everyone's personalities so well and more importantly knew who everyone was which provided great comfort.
We wanted our wedding to be full of fun & happiness. It was not until we saw Oriana's photos did we realize that the wedding truly was not only for us, but for our friends and family too.
We are so grateful to have had Oriana as our photographer. She captured the essence of our wedding, and more. . . she captured who we are. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We always wanted to be married in Costa Rica. Having seen Oriana's work and other beach weddings that she'd photographed our wedding would not have been complete without hiring her! She is part of what made our dream wedding come true! She captured wonderful moments of both my husband & I, our guests and the entire ceremony and reception. Moments we have missed if she'd not been there. She's a gem to work with and we have since been back and hired her for other photo sessions. In fact, if we are visiting Playa Guiones, then we will be sure to set up another session with Oriana!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sharmila, 3/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

"Oriana was extremely fun to work with. She helped my husband, Kalob, and I feel at ease and relaxed in front of the camera. Not an easy task with my husband!! Even when it started to rain, Oriana and her assistant continued shooting at the risk of ruining their cameras.
Oriana got us preview photos within a week of taking them and our complete set was also done within a month of our wedding! She encouraged our suggestions, and also let us have fun and just be ourselves with our guests, which came out in the pictures.
Looking back at the photos that we have from our wedding, I am so grateful that Oriana captured how much fun we had on our wedding day and all the love that we got to share with our family and friends! We now have these memories captured for us beautifully! We are both very very happy with how everything turned out. Oriana, a sincere Thank You again for helping us remember such an amazing wedding day!! Erin and Kalob

Profile Picture Erin, 7/4/12, 2 Reviews