44 Reviews for Organically You Events

Budget Analysis (2)
Full Planning (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
Partial Planning (1)

STOP SEARCHING & BOOK GINA NOW! We used Gina for styling consultation and day of planning, and she was amazing! We booked Gina in February for our October 2017 wedding. We live out of state, so most of our interactions were via phone, Google Hangouts, email, or text.

We picked a very rustic venue - Oskar Blues' Reeb Ranch in NC- for the dairy barn's unique character and delicious craft beer. However, we wanted styling help to make the space warm, inviting, and chic, and knew a planner would be incredibly helpful because everything must be brought in. Gina at OY events was the perfect fit for us!

Using Pinterest, Gina helped us narrow down the styles we like to create two potential vision boards..basically with two opposing visions. Gina helped us tailor our ideas to the chosen industrial eclectic vision, but still allowed us a few modern concessions :). She also added several great ideas of her own and helped us make decisions within budget.

Gina worked closely with our florist, Meriwether Gardens, and our wedding decor was incredible! Our barn was cozy and romantic inside with an enchanted forest, moss, and candles throughout. Everyone remarked how gorgeous the space was, and we never could have pulled off our dream decor without Gina's assistance.

On the planning side, Gina is also top notch and detail-oriented. From hire, she kept us on track via email, and as the wedding date got closer, we texted every day. We hired the vendors, but two weeks prior to the wedding, Gina met with each vendor to ensure they knew the schedule and to tie up loose ends to prevent any day-of issues. When the weather forecast 100% rain, Gina went into overdrive with all our Plan B options and arranged a tent addition for us the day before.

Despite pouring rain, we were so confident in Gina and able to enjoy our wedding day. Gina is not only talented, but also calm and positive. She is worth every dollar, and you definitely want her on your team!

Photo for Organically You Events Review - Without candles lit yet
Photo for Organically You Events Review - The Barn- without decorations
Photos
Profile Picture Ed, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

We could not have asked for a better experience in planning my daughter's wedding. Gina and Jessica were easy to work with, listened to our ideas, were always available and willing to answer any questions or concerns we had. They gave great advice on vendors and were on point with the minute details. Jessica handled every facet on the day of the wedding, flawlessly, to the point that it made the day stress free and we were able to enjoy the day without any worries. I would highly recommend Organically You to plan any event you may have a need for. Thank you Gina and Jessica for making my daughter's wedding so special and as many of the guests commented; for "setting the bar high" for anyone who might be considering a wedding in the future.

Tod Goodyear

Profile Picture Tod, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an AMAZING experience with Organically You Events! Gina is the owner of the company and is also the planner who likes supporting local companies. She brought our vision for the wedding to life and had great ideas that were unique and specific to us. She was super friendly, professional, extremely organized, and very prompt when responding to emails. Organically You Events offers multiple packages with varying levels of service. We initially started with a lower level package that we customized a bit, but then ended up adding a design element to our service. This was by far the most worthwhile and valuable money that we spent on the entire wedding. Working with Gina and the rest of the Organically You Events staff was truly an unforgettable experience. We genuinely could not have created such a memorable day without her and her team.

Profile Picture Shiera, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Organically You Events recently provided "day of" coordination services for our daughter's wedding. Without a doubt, hiring Gina was the BEST decision we made. She is incredible to work with - so thoughtful and so detail oriented. I couldn't be happier with the services she provided! Even though we hired her as our "day of" coordinator, her services included a few in-person meetings prior to the wedding, as well as providing guidance via email for the better part of a year. She has great connections in the industry for a variety of vendors. Every one that she suggested provided excellent services. Once the wedding was over I thought to myself - "that was perfect"! And numerous guests have told us the same thing. Gina has a true gift in listening to her clients wants and needs, and executing their vision flawlessly. The next time I need someone to assist me with an event there isn't anywhere else I will consider looking other than Organically You Events. Thanks Gina!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina and her team were incredible! We used their month-of/day-of coordinating services, and really couldn't have done it all without them. A few months before the wedding I realized there was no way I could be getting ready, while also running around with a whistle and clip board and corral all the vendors. Gina reviewed all of our contracts, pointed out inconsistencies, and worked with us on developing the minute-to-minute timeline. So so helpful. The day of, she and her team were efficient, everything went smoothly, and best of all I was super relaxed and had an amazing time! Could not recommend more highly. (Also, if you're thinking about hiring them for full wedding planning, I say go for it! Took wayyyyy more of my time to plan the thing before finding Gina than I ever anticipated.) Thank you OYE!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Jessica was our wedding planner for our wedding in June. Words can't describe how she impacted our special day. I didn't have one dead, doubt, or worry in that day because of her. She met with us multiple times before the wedding and basically "transferred" all of our dreams about the wedding day, so she knew exactly what we wanted! She went above and beyond in service. From checking us in to our hotel, leaving leftover apps for us in the fridge, and going out to buy us more beer, she really was the jack of all trades you need to be for this job. Without a doubt you should use this company, it was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina of Organically You Events and her team are incredible! Hiring her was 100% the best thing I did for myself as the bride and for my wedding day events.

Throughout the planning process, Gina was attentive, organized, resourceful, punctual, and just the right combination of easy-going and in charge! Gina is thoughtful, considerate, genuine, creative, & fun! Most importantly, she put me at ease and ensured that ever step of the process and decision-making was stress-free and on time. She listened to my concerns and found solutions. She cared about us as a couple and want we truly wanted in our wedding day to make the day unique to us and to reflect our relationship, interests, and lifestyle. She goes above and beyond in every way.

Organically You Events also has excellent connections with vendors of exceptional quality. I worked with Gina to find wedding venue locations, florist, photographer, hair and make-up stylist, menu review, timelines, budgeting, and so much more! Gina went above and beyond by creating hand-made, custom decor for my ceremony and reception. She has superb skills at guiding brides through the steps of wedding planning and ensuring that we are all on track. Her guidance for every step and every little detail ensured I had a stress free wedding experience.

She kept everyone on track and things running smoothly on the day of the wedding. If there were any issues, I wasn't aware them b/c she handles everything with grace and decisiveness. I was not worried about a single thing the day of the wedding because I knew that in her care, everything was perfect!

I heard from my guests how impressed they all were with Organically You Events in all aspects of making the day flow. The event was authentic and flowed naturally, all thanks to Gina's tireless efforts and exceptional skills.

I just love her and can't say enough in positivity about her and her Organically You Events team. You must hire Organically You Events!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

Gina was a delight to work with! From the moment we started working together I was able to take a deep breath and know that everything was going to come together. Gina was VERY responsive and I found our time together very useful and productive. She was friendly and helpful and had great ideas and recommendations to share. The day of our wedding we were on schedule (or ahead of schedule!!!) the whole night thanks to Gina's close attention to detail - and that gave us the opportunity to spend time with all of our guests. She and her team were great! and I hope I have many more opportunities to work with her in the future!

Profile Picture Alana, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Wow where to begin? Hiring Gina and OYE to plan our out-of-state wedding was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. Simply put, she is a ROCKSTAR who will go out of her way to make sure your day is exactly what you envision, even if it requires additional work on her end. I cannot recommend Gina and OYE enough - they are worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Gina and her team are incredible! They made the whole planning process a breeze and the wedding day so relaxed for us. We never once questioned using them. Seriously, they are the best and we couldn't have done it without them. Thank you Gina and Organically You Events for making our day so memorable!

Profile Picture Louise, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Gina was an absolute pleasure! We had our destination wedding at the Stanley Hotel on 8/23/15 (we're from NJ) and Gina really just made the whole process unbelievably seamless. She was so calm and easy to work with. She also thinks of everything, which made me so relaxed during the planning process. I cannot thank her enough for putting everything together between our vendors, our bridal party, the ceremony and everything in between! Gina is amazing - I highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Gina is the full package. She's incredibly quick to respond to you, very knowledgeable on all things wedding, and very on top of it where nothing gets missed. When my wedding venue got closed down by Douglas County several months before our big day, I was able to let go of any worry simply because I knew Gina and Organically You were on my team, hustling to find the solution and they did. I would not have had the stress-free wedding planning experience or the beautiful and fun wedding had it not been for partnering with Organically You Events.

Profile Picture Devon, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina and Jessica made my dream wedding come true! They helped me through the planning process offering advice when asked, guidance when needed and counsel during the overwhelming stressful moments. They kept my vision in mind at all times and my budget as well, which was very appreciated. They executed the day of flawlessly, even with all of my last minute changes. I knew when Jessica dropped off her "wedding emergency kit" (filled with anything and everything you could ever need on our wedding day, including moleskin for foot blisters which helped my husband walk down the aisle without wincing!) with her headphones in and walkie talkie pack clipped to her hip, that we were in excellent hands. Every step of the way Jessica and Gina went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. Most importantly, they gave me peace of mind during the wedding week so I could actually relax and enjoy every minute of it! I would highly recommend Organically Y

Profile Picture Ali, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Gina was the best decision that we could have made throughout our entire wedding planning process! She was always so enthusiastic, full of energy, and willing to help. She had tons of great design ideas, offered many vendor suggestions, and knew exactly the type of day we both wanted to have. Gina is incredibly organized, personable, calm, and fun to be around. We highly recommend hiring Gina and Organically You Events for any wedding coordinator needs! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture cheree, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Organically You Events completely exceeded our exceptions for our wedding day. From day 1 with finding vendors to designing centerpieces to executing the day of, we were so impressed with thier professionalism and craft. Thier client service and responsiveness was fantastic, I had nothing to worry about the entire time working with them. They especially make the day of so so easy for everyone in the bridal party and the families of the couple, not to mention super fun :) I highly recommend working with this stellar team!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina is a genius in event design and execution. She is the most detailed and efficient wedding planner who I would highly recommend to anyone who is planning a wedding. She helped us plan from start to finish and everything was exactly how we wanted it! Hiring Gina was THE BEST decision we ever made and she truly made our dreams come true on our wedding day. She is one of the most fun people to plan a wedding with and makes you feel like you are the only bride in the world. She gets back to you immediately on phone or text and always has the solution to make it happen.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina and her team at OYE far surpassed every expectation we had for wedding planning services. We used them as a "day of" coordinator and I was floored with Gina's ability to take all the plans and miscellaneous details we had set in place on our own already and weave them all into this wonderful and seamless day. She took our vision and really made it come alive, providing practical suggestions and help to make the weeks leading up to or big day as productive and enjoyable as possible. During the wedding itself, Gina and her team seemed to be everywhere all at once, providing solutions to problems we didn't even know we had often times before we or a single guest noticed a hiccup in the day. We can't recommend OYE enough for whatever your wedding coordination needs are -- If this team was so impressive for just my "day of" package, I can only imagine the extraordinary results of their other services.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina surpassed our expectations in every way possible. On the day of the wedding our generator stopped working; she didn't blink and found a backup one within 30 minutes! I don't usually give 5 star reviews, but she earned it in every way.

Profile Picture Ben, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I began working with Gina and Jessica from Organically You Events about a year ago to help plan my wedding. I knew working with Gina would be a blast as soon as I met her, she has a fun sweet disposition and was incredibly helpful every step of the way. When I say this, I mean every step...From finding the venue to finding the florist, DJ and Bakery, to the overall design and my budget. Gina had a challenge I wanted a Gatsby themed wedding in the mountains and the beautiful Wild Basin Lodge. Let me tell you we were all a tad nervous about creating an elegant '20's feel in a mountain lodge, but boy did we NAIL it! Everything was beautiful and all my guests commented on how stunning the decor was! Gina also helped me with providing a catalogue of items I could rent to help with the decor which came in handy.

Now lets talk about the guts of wedding planning. The Planning...Gina did an amazing job with supporting me, and helping me with all the details I personally would never have thought of. Like bathroom baskets for the guests complete with floss and gum. She worked hard to coordinate all the vendors while helping to keep me as calm as possible. Her employee Jessica was amazing and she did my hair and makeup for the event in addition to helping with the set up and teardown at the end of the night (they even found my shoes and hair piece, which I managed to forget, and made sure to deliver them safely home).

OYE did an amazing job at catching the feel I wanted for our special day, Gina's energy and love only adding beauty to our already beautiful day!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Gina did a wonderful job for us, she was always available for questions and responded immediately. She was awesome from beginning to the end! She hooked us up with most of the vendors we used. I would highly recommend her for any event, we could have never made it through the the wedding without her!

Profile Picture Jan, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Organically You Events was a God-send! We spent over a year planning my large, outdoor wedding and Gina (the company's founder) helped to make the process easy and virtually stress-free. I hired OYE for the entire wedding planning package and they were there for me every step of the way. OYE recommended amazing vendors and each one surpassed our expectations.
Two hours before the my wedding began, so did one of the worst hail storms I have ever seen! Everything had been set up for the ceremony to be held outside. Gina had a thorough rain plan in place before hand. The OYE team worked their tails off moving everything under the tent and making changes to assure that everything went off without a hitch. Even with the terrible weather, my wedding day was far more wonderful than I could have ever dreamed.
My husband and I both loved working with Gina and her team. Second to saying "I do", I consider hiring Organically You Events to help plan my wedding to be my BEST decision of the wedding process. I would recommend them to every bride I know, and I do when asked!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina and her team were an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Gina is very professional and detail oriented. She recommended wonderful vendors and walked me through the entire process. I never had to wait for a response and always knew she would be timely answering my questions. Gina went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was perfect! Her entire team put me at ease on my wedding day so that I could focus enjoying time with family and friends. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team to all of my friends.

Profile Picture LisAnne, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina is a pleasure to work with. She is always positive, willing to help in any way she can, and has great advice. I felt very comfortable handing over all our hard work and planning to her to execute on our wedding day. And everything turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was a wonderful asset during our wedding planning. We could relax knowing she was taking care of the details. She kept us on track with all of the vendors, and was a great resource.

Profile Picture Karin Sherman, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It's really unfair to give Gina a 5, we giver her 10 stars. She was so sharp, so easy to deal with, entirely professional, extremely detail-oriented, energetic, friendly and organized. We hired her as day of coordinator for our Boulder wedding and couldn't be happier with the decision. She was full of good advice and helped us to stay on top of the planning process. She helped my wife achieve her wedding vision and executed everything perfectly. Our vendors enjoyed working with her and our wedding party and family all commented to us how impressed they were with Gina. During pictures, the button on a family member's jacket fell off and Gina saved the day again with a sewing kit and some needle-and-thread skills. Presumably there were other hiccups in the day but we'll probably never know about them since Gina is so good at her job. Without hesitation we would absolutely recommend Organically You Events to help you plan your event.

Profile Picture User3525136, 2+ years ago, 1 Review