Oregon Coast Culinary Institute Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Cassi
    Cassandra Married on 08/20/2016
    These people have been amazing so far. I visited and talked with them in person before I decided to hold me wedding reception here. The space they have is wonderful, and they are very flexible in their setup plans and what can be provided. They do require that all food present at the event come from them including drinks I think. But they were willing to work with my budget to figure out what worked best with my tastes and needs. I'm so excited to be doing business with this group!
    Janet Married on 08/30/2014
    I am a photographer, and I love when my clients choose this space. I have shot 3 weddings, and 2 high end corporate events at OCCI. It is beautiful, the food and service are always fabulous, and each client is ALWAYS happy they used OCCI (this is not always the case). The management, and students are wonderful to work with, and I think you'd be happy with your choice here. Good luck in your planning!
    Amber Married on 09/10/2011
    Our experience with the Oregon Coast Culinary Institute was wonderful.
    They totally exceeded my expectations!
    They served and outstanding Hawaiian Style Buffet with a beautiful presentation along with wine and beer. They even suprised us with a swan ice sculpture...just because! wow
    I was delighted that my 150 guests were very comfortable, I was able to have them shuttled from the beach where our Ceremony was and by the time we arrived dinner was ready the cake set, my photo booth vendor was all set and also my DJ.
    We were also able to use their presentation screens for a slide show that looped in all the rooms used.

Thank you for a wonderful dream come true!
    Amber and Jon Reasoner
    9.10.11
    Somer Married on 04/02/2011
    We originally planned on doing all our own cooking for our wedding..... So glad that we chose to go with OCCI instead. They had an awesome menu for us to choose from, provided all the lines and not only set up but cleaned up following dinner service. If I had to do it all over again I would 100% go back to them for my Catering service.