Oregon Ceremonies Reviews

Oregon Ceremonies 1
Oregon Ceremonies 2
Oregon Ceremonies 3

Teresa · Married on 05/23/2014

Susan was an excellent efficient! She was able to provide my wife and I with a same sex ceremony on very short notice. She was so professional and respectful of us and our needs. The ceremony was very beautiful and a reflection of who we are as a couple. Such a nice woman. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Susan was wonderful. She took the time to meet with my husband and I twice before the event, and gave us multiple options for planning our ceremony. We ended up appropriating parts of all the different options to create a custom ceremony, complete with a wine ceremony in place of a unity candle. Susan wrote a beautiful section about Steven and I as a couple, and she perfectly encapsulated us. We had a relaxed ceremony, and Susan had the entire group laughing as she told the story of our first date, and our fairly memorable engagement. I could not have written it any better.

I really appreciated her flexibility - due to issues with our venue Susan happily changed the time of the rehearsal ceremony, and then even moved up the time of our wedding by 15 minutes when rain threatened to ruin the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Oregon Ceremonies - I was beyond happy with our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Susan Sanford was the perfect choice for a wedding officiant. She took the time to meet with us and listened to our story. The ceremony was perfect despite the rain. Susan is adaptable and goes with the flow. I was a relaxed bride knowing she was conducting the ceremony!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

Our wedding ceremony was everything that we wanted it to be thanks to Susan! She was extremely helpful in providing us with multiple ceremony options to choose from and she responded very quickly every time we contacted her. Having a wedding officiant that we could trust and rely on definitely relieved a lot of our wedding day stress. We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony turned out!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Joe & Kim · Married on 06/08/2013

We are overwhelmed with gratitude and joy! Susan made our ceremony personal and heartfelt. She went out of her way to accommodate schedules and provided us a personal commemorative copy of the ceremony. She is professional and a complete sweetheart and will make your day exactly that, your original personalized day. We have been blessed you have her officiate our wedding. Thank you, Susan.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2012

Susan did a great job at our wedding. She really worked with us to personalize the whole thing and make it meaningful to us. She was also great at pointing out little details that we would have forgotten about in the craziness of the planning process. And her delivery of the service was great. We got lots of compliments from people who attended. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Susan was an excellent officiant! She is friendly and easy to talk to, and was very accommodating of our relationship. She understood where we were coming from, respecting the exact individual spiritual beliefs we hold without any implied "pigeonholing" into a specific set of doctrines or norms (which we greatly appreciate). She helped us figure out a great ceremony and craft the perfect set of vows, allowing us to start our lifelong commitment off just right.

We recommend her completely to anyone desiring an officiant who will work within the necessities of their specific personal beliefs.

Sent on 09/22/2014