Order and Organization Reviews

7 | Burke, VA

7 Reviews for Order and Organization

Thomas · Married on 10/24/2015

The team is very friendly and engaged us through every step of the way. They let us have or give away to them as much control over the event as we felt comfortable. They were very flexible in accommodating our requests, and gave us good counsel when they felt like something wasn't feasible.

When it came to communications, we were always able to connect via email or phone with prompt responses.

On the day of the event, the team was in place, and knew exactly what each person needed to do. And even when our event started late (at the fault of our wedding party, not the planners), they remained professional and were very patient.

After the wedding reception, they all stuck around until the very end to clean up after the party.

They were fair with their pricing, and always kept our budget in mind. They offered great suggestions on vendors.

I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this experience.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Rudy · Married on 07/11/2015

We decided to work with Order and Organization to help plan and execute our wedding because of Elisa’s familiarity with the venue that we already selected, Meadowkirk. She had organized events there before, so we thought that would be a considerable benefit to ensure success of the event.

Event though we initially thought of getting a ‘day of’ coordinator, we decided to get Elisa involved as a full-time coordinator considering that we would have many international guests staying at the venue for the wedding weekend. In retrospect, this decision was a good one as Elisa and her team did a wonderful job in welcoming and making the weekend stay comfortable and enjoyable for the guests.

Another huge help that we received from Elisa during the planning of the wedding was in connecting us with various vendors. At the time when Elisa came on board, we already had the venue and catering covered, but we were still looking for vendors to cover everything else. Elisa connected us with vendors that she had teamed up with in the past, keeping in mind our budget guideline and what we’re looking for. She provided insights on the strengths of each vendor we considered, making it easier for us to decide who to choose. In the end, we did go with most of her recommendations. It made coordination easier as she had worked with these vendors before.

Elisa was easy to work with. She listened well to our wishes while providing input from her experience.

Overall the wedding weekend was a success. In areas where we had unexpected glitches, Elisa and team were able to make adjustments that made those things unnoticed by guests and our overall wedding vision realized.

We were incredibly happy that we chose Elisa and would recommend Elisa to other couples looking for someone to help making their wedding vision a reality.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Mark · Married on 04/24/2015

Elisa, I wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the job you did at my Brother-in-laws wedding. I mean WOW, to make all that happen in downtown Washington D.C. on a Friday afternoon takes a very special talent. The Willard hotel, St. Matthews Cathedral, The Daily Grill, all without a hitch. This wedding makes 5 times I've been the best- man for me and I've never seen anything close. Thanks for an amazing job, I enjoyed meeting you had a great time.... by the way I LOVE your laugh,

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • F

Flor · event on: 04/12/2015

I will like to recomend the Company Order and Organization. Their job was neat , on time and georgeous. My daughter said I will never forget this Quinceanera. All the guest was happy.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Mario · event on: 07/19/2014

Amazing service by a very reliable profesional team with great customer service, we use her profesional team for my son's birthday and it was perfect, she is friendly and professional experienced

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/18/2014

Elisa Yu-Shan of Order and Organization quite literally brought my wedding dreams to fruition. Elisa joined "team Weberoni" one month before the big day, at which point I had a lot of ideas and unfinished projects. She set aside every single weekend to stay up till 1 AM+ with me - yard sale shopping, table arrangement planning, sign making, bow gluing and tying, etc. And on the wedding weekend itself, her hotel room was a present wrapping, thank-you card writing, favor making, chalkboard drawing wedding planning studio! I felt completely at ease and comfortable in her hands and I am so thankful to her for making our wedding everything I imagined, and more. We've since returned from our honeymoon and have gotten back to work - and I am still in a happy place thinking about how amazing my wedding was! If anyone is looking for an event planner - I recommend Elisa! THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Shirley · event on: 05/06/2016

Elisa is one of the most hard-working competent people I've ever worked with. She is a producer extraordinaire! We are a brand new venue (Blue Hill Farm-Waterford, VA) and she graciously offered to do a styled shoot for us. She planned every aspect of the shoot from start to finish and sweated every single detail.
    She has knowledge and experience coupled with creativity and ideas - and to top it all off she knows, and is good friends with vendors that are the best in the business. So impressed!

Sent on 05/12/2016