15 Reviews for Orbie Pullen Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

SAN FRANCISCO BRIDES :: Before the wedding, I was extremely nervous about our photos (as everyone kept telling me that I will be looking at these for the rest of my life!). However, Orbie made it fun, efficient, and they are nothing short of amazing. He was able to capture amazing photos from the time we were getting ready, the first look, the ceremony, and most importantly - the dance floor! We are blown away by the quality of the candid shots in addition to the portraits. We cannot recommend Orbie and his team enough.

Profile Picture Margaret, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. My husband and I really appreciated the opportunity to meet with him a couple of times prior to our wedding day. Orbie not only captured beautiful engagement photos but also spent the entire day getting to know us and making us feel comfortable. Having this extra time with Orbie made a huge difference in how comfortable and easy it was for us on the wedding day. His fun personality helped us relax and not take each picture so seriously. In the end, our photos were absolutely gorgeous! It is hard to express in words how stunning our photos turned out.I highly recommend using Orbie and I am confident I will use him again for future life events.

Profile Picture Sheree, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Orbie is phenomenal to work with. He made the entire experience from meeting him, to engagement photos (which we didn't want to do) but he helped us understand the investment value in spending time with him and getting more comfortable being in front of the camera.... to the wedding weekend. Even our guests and family fell in love with Orbie and his team. Professional, fun, funny and TALENTED!

Profile Picture Rob, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I used Orbie as our wedding photographer and could not have been happier! We got married at Holman Ranch, in Carmel, CA, but are currently living in Florida. Orbie spent the time to Skype with us for a long consultation. He did our engagement photos, which were stunning. Both my husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera, and he did an excellent job of making us laugh and feel relaxed. The day of the wedding he did an impressive job of "managing" all of the people in all of the photos in his usual friendly demeanor. He had a very reasonable time for getting all of the images to us, and they turned out perfectly! As a thank-you for my husband being in the military, he added several extra pages to our wedding album, which is stellar quality. His price is reasonable for the top notch quality photos that he provides. I could not say enough good things about using Orbie as your photographer, and highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Living in Australia and having to organise our wedding overseas was a little daunting, particularly when we weren’t going to meet our photographer until the day of the wedding. However, with the assistance of our wedding planner we were introduced to Orbie Pullen.

Thank you Orbie Pullen for making our day such a memorable occasion. You captured the essence of us in every single photograph.

We believed going into our wedding that one of the most important parts of the wedding would be our photographer. Because after the day what you are left with is your partner for life, the memories of the day and photographs that have captured those memories. We could not have been more pleased with our photos. You captured the love, the laughter, the joy, and all the emotion of the day with your amazing gift. You see more through your lens than what we could have even with our own eyes. We have had so many people approach as and compliment us on our amazing wedding photos. Not only were the photos amazing but the professionalism prior, during and after the wedding. Our family and friends on the day felt completely at ease with you and said only praise about you for your amazing work.

Thank you Orbie Pullen for capturing one of the most important days of our lives.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This review is long overdue. Orbie is amazing!! Seriously?! My wedding photos are breathtaking and I can't stop sharing them with friends and family. It's been 3 months since I was married!

My husband and I eloped and came across Orbie via a recommendation from our wedding planner. Because we put the elopement together in a week's time, we didn't meet Orbie until the day of the elopement. He is professional, really down-to-earth, and has a great sense of humor. My husband and I immediately felt comfortable with him, and it really comes through in the photos. I was actually 8 weeks pregnant during the elopement and was coping with severe nausea. Orbie was able to work around this, and even though I felt sick for a good portion of the photo shoot, my husband and I still managed to have a blast while taking our photos. Another thing that I loved about Orbie is that he edited fairly quickly. We had a digital slide show within a week, and digital copies of our photos within two weeks. Pretty awesome!!

I would highly recommend Orbie, especially if you are getting married in Big Sur. He was very familiar with area, worked really well with the natural lighting, and used the high winds we had that day to his advantage. He was able to really capture the grandeur of Big Sur in all or our photos. How cool is it that we have wedding photos by the waterfall at Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park and at Pfeiffer Beach at sunset?

Profile Picture Emcee , 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie was referred to me by the wedding coordinator that my husband and I hired about a year before our big day.

We met with Orbie and immediately fell in love with his creative charm, professionalism, kindness, humor and our instant ease while around him. We ended up hiring him for both weddings (we had one at City Hall & then a larger formal wedding 6 months later), as well as an Engagement photo shoot.

Orbie did impressive work for all three events/shoots. He was incredibly accommodating and listened to some of our concerns about being photographed. He gave great advice and made us both feel super comfortable in front of the camera. He let us choose our locations for the Engagement shoot, but also managed to find little spots and interesting places to shoot at each of our locations. He has a natural and skillful creative eye!

We brought our wild & crazy Labrador to part of our Engagement shoot and he was very kind around her, handled her well, and managed to get some great photos of us and her even though she is insane. It was heartwarming to see his willingness to work with us to include that unique member of our little family.

Although we loved all the photos from our City Hall wedding and our Engagement photo shoot, we were MOST impressed by the photographs he composed for our formal wedding in San Francisco. My husband and I both shed a few tears when we looked through them for the first time. He captured our happiness, humor, romance, and love in a profound and unique way.

Orbie has a special talent, a gifted skill and an eye for creative work. It's hard to call it his work, when it always seemed like more of a passion and art form to me. I would highly recommend him and hope to have an occasion to hire him sometime in my future.

Profile Picture AnneMarie, 2/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We both loved working with Orbie -- not only is he a cool guy and easy to get along with, but he does a great job balancing being personable with being a professional. We worked with him for almost nine months leading up to our wedding and he was very responsive and helpful along the way.

The day of our wedding wen flawlessly and Orbie's preparation and understanding of our timeline and what we wanted was a huge part of that. We've already received proofs of our photos and are thrilled not only with the quantity of photos (family members were so impressed with all the choices availible), but the quality as well. There are so many shots that we love between bride/groom, bridal party, family, and reception photos -- absolutely awesome!

We would HIGHLY recommend Orbie's services to any engaged couple!

- Jeff & Judy

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/17/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Orbie was AMAZING! He agreed to work with us on extremely short notice, was overly generous, and did an amazing job! We couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of his photos and his ability to capture exactly what we wanted (without even telling him). If you are lucky enough to have Orbie shoot your wedding, you will undoubtedly be oogling over your photos for many years to come!

Profile Picture Pam, 10/11/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie was an incredible photographer. Honestly, my wedding photos are some of the best I have ever seen. He is incredibly creative with his angles and he is extremely patient with people not used to having their picture taken every few seconds (which applies to pretty much everyone, unless you are a celebrity).

He was more money than we had initially wanted to spend, but I have to say: it is worth it! Cut costs somewhere else, like we did and opt to splurge on your photographer, you will be able to cherish these photos for a lifetime! I am going to recommend Orbie to all of my friends who have upcoming weddings!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie Pullen exceeded our expectations on so many levels. We first became aware of his photography after seeing his photos of a friend's wedding- they were amazing! He had the traditional look that we were looking for with an artistic twist that made his work distinct. From our first meeting to our engagement session to our wedding he was professional, personal and dedicated to capturing the best of our wedding. We met with him several times before the wedding and discussed everything from timing to personalities... our wedding was well planned and it showed. It has been six months since our wedding and we are thrilled with our wedding photos and album. They are beautiful and we are so happy that we hired Orbie! I would definitely recommend him to my dearest friends and family.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/30/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie was the best photographer we could ask for. He knew what he was doing, and had fun doing it. We will be able to remember our wedding and engagement like it was yesterday with our beautiful photos. We couldn't ask for more in a photographer.

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/28/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Orbie Pullen was an amazing experience. He is very talented and professional. My husband and I had a great time with our engagement photos and wedding day! The proof is in his product, his photos are awesome! Above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Tanya, 1/20/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie is an amazing photographer. He was very easy to work with. He made us feel comfortable and like we were his #1 clients. The photos more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. We were very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with him.

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/13/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Orbie is amazing! He has such great attention to detail and sees beauty in the simplest of things. His clever eye and warm heart made our wedding day and the pictures that were captured truly breathtaking.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/19/07, 1 Review