Orange County Entertainment Reviews

5 | Harper Woods, MI

5 Reviews for Orange County Entertainment

megan · Married on 09/22/2012

John was the DJ that we had and he was great. Took any requests, kept the party moving and people were on the dance floor all the time. Also Sharon the owner was very helpful when I was looking for a DJ, very informative of the other services they had other than DJ.

Sent on 10/13/2012

Adrienne · Married on 06/22/2012

We had DJ Tony Lyons and John Harmon provide entertainment during our reception. They were perfect. DJ Tony went through the planning sheet with me one by one to make sure we got everything. He even happily dealt with my annoying e-mails. He was always keeping the crowd on their feet and dancing and happy and that meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend Orange County especially DJ Tony and John to anyone looking for the highest quality DJ.

Sent on 06/25/2012
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 06/25/2011

In planning our wedding, the DJ was the only thing that we were not 100% sure about. We had only seen a short video clip from the website and the only thing we really knew was that we got a great price (which also concerned us...why so inexpensive??) However...of all the things about our wedding- the DJ was one of the highest complimented! He was fun, entertaining, got all the announcements and speeches done in a timely but appropriate fashion, and there was NEVER a break in the music! They helped to create a custom song for our choreographed first dance, and Tony contacted me to confirm all the information prior to the wedding. When we arrived to the hall, he had a plate of our appetizers waiting for me, gave it to me when he introduced himself to me (nice touch!!) and confirmed our announcing order and pronounciations of names one last time. The ENTIRE night we had a packed dance floor- all the way until our limo came to get us at 1am- now THAT is a good DJ!! I hate that I spent even a minute worrying about the DJ because I don't think I could have had anyone better than Tony!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Alexis · Married on 09/18/2010

Great company and great prices. Our favorite family DJ was working for Orange County. DJ Tony had done four other weddings in my family and he kept the dance floor packed all night.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Orange County Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Alexis! We loved working with you and your family!

Art · Married on 05/22/2010

Our DJ John did fantastic job witht he wedding. Everyone had so much fun and talked about how great it was. Orange County was great at being availble to meet when needed and made finding a dj easy ans simple. PLus it was a great price!!!

Sent on 06/08/2010