Orange County Beach Weddings Reviews

Orange County Beach Weddings 5
Orange County Beach Weddings 6
Orange County Beach Weddings 7

Tyler · Married on 06/05/2015

Simone with Orange County Beach Weddings is amazing. She was such a pleasure to work with and has such a passion for love, and making your wedding the best day of your life. She made every thing so easy for me. All my family and friends said it was absolutely the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been too, all thanks to Simone.

Sent on 06/18/2015

I cannot believe how lucky we were to find Simone and OC beach weddings!!! After stressing for months over how we were going to pull off a beach wedding we stumbled across her web page and after a quick phone conversation all the stress was erased!
    For an incredibly reasonable price, Simone made our dream wedding become a reality. This my first experience working with a wedding coordinator but it seemed to me she went above and beyond in helping organize the vendors, our licensing etc. Having a beach wedding is quite complicate with all the permits that need to be obtained and the logistics of set up and tear down- Simone knows it all and takes care of all it so all you need to do is relax and get married!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/16/2015

From the beginning of the planning process, Simone was helpful, enthusiastic, and professional. She worked with us on creating a personalized vision for our ceremony and made it come to life on our big day! Simone and her team did a wonderful job of making our wedding ceremony as special and beautiful as we had envisioned. We are so grateful for Orange County Beach Weddings. We definitely made the right choice!

Sent on 06/02/2015

I loved Simone! She meets up with you and SAVES YOU SO MUCH MONEY. She goes out of her way to help you and takes charge of everything. So great and adaptable. After everything she did for me, it was literally all perfect, but the only thing I didn't like was she cut the last song short at my wedding. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family... She was always kind to me, didn't get mad when I asked her a billion questions and made a billion changes, always had helpful suggestions and most of all saved me probably at least $1,000 and made it so I could have a great time at my wedding and not worry.

Sent on 05/13/2015

We are so happy to have OC beach weddings in rhe planning of our special day. Simone gives a personal approach wirh her service. She has a talent in putting your vision into a reality. Thank you to all the staff of OC beach weddings.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Lizbeth · event on 09/06/2014

OCBW was amazing! They took all my ideas for our 25th anniversary/vow renewal and made it a reality paying close attention to every detail. Everything from the ceremony to the reception venue; decorations and food exceeded our expectations! I am so pleased and thankful for all the personal touches and friendly service. I feel like those at OCBW enjoy what they do and strive for perfection! No complaints!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kevin and I couldn't thank you enough for your service. He and I are both so happy with the way everything turned out. The decorations were beautiful and so were the fresh arrangments you had made. I loved everything about our special day. I'm so thankful I put my trust in you! You can tell that this is what you love to do and you and your team put your whole heart into each wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Simone and her staff were amazing!! They came through with every request and my wedding was gorgeous!! They were thoughtful, attentive, and detail oriented. I could not have asked for a better event! So gorgeous and my day went off without a hitch!! Thanks OCBW!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Kaylie · Married on 07/11/2014

Simone from Orange County Beach Weddings helped to create a very memorable wedding reception for us. The design and details she included elevated the overall feel and look of the event and her day-of coordination of vendors and timeline management made the day run smoothly. My husband and I as well as our parents and wedding party were able to enjoy the reception fully, knowing that Simone was handling all that needed to be done.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Debbie · Married on 07/11/2014

My son's beautiful bride to be hired Simone as her wedding coordinator for a reception at Salt Creek Beach. Not an easy venue ,beautiful but full of logistic challenges. Simone listened to the wedding couple and orchestrated a flawless blend of the two styles and taste. The reception was beautiful and had touches that thought of guest and fabulous hosting ideas .It was the most fun, memorable wedding I have ever been to. The DJ Simone recommended was fantastic! The Bar service that she organized were awesome , very personable , professional and treated the guest as VIP's. Same with Simone's caterer Pam with Summit Events , they treated everybody as VIP's so all the guest had a ball! We heard compliments all night and for days afterwards. It was a huge success , as a mom watching the Bride and Groom happily enjoying themselves, stressfree- along with their happy guest, just made me grateful for all Simone's hard work and the bride's parents for hosting such a lovely event. The great food, music, signature beverages, created ambiance and stress free set up was all because of Simone's wonderful working relationship with her team. and no doubtedly her many hours of hard work producing quite a production.There were some glitches in the day ,misplaced sentimental items to be displayed , later found near end of reception which was unfortunate. But all in all the reception it's self was everything Simone said she would create. AMAZING!! And absolutely Beautiful!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Pam · Married on 05/30/2014

Simone from OC Beach Weddings was selected by my bride as her coordinator and wedding designer for her wedding on May 30th. Simone is always a joy to work with and my brides love her. Simone has such a great eye for design and is soooo organized. Every client is treated so special by Simone and her team including her husband Jeff who assists. If you want to have a dream wedding on the beach or elsewhere that is stress free during the planning and the day of your event you want to book her right away. Most importantly her passion for marriage and her integrity are bar none.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

One of the best decisions I could have made for our wedding day. We recently were married on the sand at Huntington Beach. I cannot express enough how amazing Simone and her team is. They helped create the wedding of my dreams. I couldn't have done it without Simone. She took all of my ideas and made it come alive. My husband and I are so thankful that they were part of our Big Day and so incredibly happy with how everything turned out. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/10/2014

Words cannot describe how much of a Wonderful job Simone and her team did. My daughter's wedding was Absolutely a dream come true. If you are looking for a planner in the OC area, do not hesitate to contact her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Aaron · Married on 05/10/2014

This wedding was beyond magical! From the location to the design, from the food to the execution; everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Awesome location! for a Beach wedding

Sent on 05/15/2014

Nathan · Married on 04/25/2014

Simone was very helpful from our first meeting all the way up even on the wedding day. Her company provided great service and worked with our budget and delivered above and beyond what we were expecting.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Summer · Married on 03/21/2014

My wedding took place in Orange County, I live in New Mexico. Needless to say, I needed my eyes and ears in California working to create my vision. Simone personally coordinated my vision through pictures and emails and phone conversations, checking in routinely. Everything was perfect from my Lexus pick up at the Ritz Carlton, to our photographer. I especially loved the flowers, mind you I received my bouquet as I stepped out of the car to wed...beautiful. I have full confidence in saying they are the best in their field. Thank you!!
    Summer Jakino-Whistle

Sent on 04/09/2014

Acxa · Married on 08/10/2013

We had our wedding planned by Christy who hands down did an amazing job. Christy and team made all our dreams come true. It its over 2 months since our wedding and our friends and family are still raving about our ceremony. From the beginning Christy has always allowed us to set appointments on our time, always kept us updated on how the planning was coming along. We never felt out of the loop. She has her own office and wearhouse filled with wedding supplies and her cute doggie, PEBBLES!! Closer to our wedding date we met with Christy and sampled our desserts for our dessert table and talked about the last minute details.

Ceremony was BEAUTIFUL. Starting from the moment we saw the layout on the beach we knew we had chosen the right person to organized such an important event in our lives. We felt that we got more than we had paid for. The food tasted amazing, the desserts had a great presentation, and the wedding a rustic feel to it. Our package included a photographer who edited our photos and took pictures of the ceremony, our friends and family, and included romantic pictures as well. We do recommend getting the photo booth if it is available, huge hit with the guests. Christy's assistant Simone was attentive to my wife's needs before and after the wedding. Her husband even went out and picked up our guests who had parked far away from the wedding site. We could not thank the two of them enough for making our wedding day happen. Christy thank you once again for everything you did for us, we will never forget you or your team for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rick & Toni · Married on 02/16/2013

What an amazing wedding that the owner and staff of OC Beach Weddings put together for us! They took the extra time to make sure every detail was perfect! We just loved the personalized attention! We would highly recommend anyone looking for an amazing wedding experience to use OC Beach Weddings!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Where do I even begin? We had an unusually long engagement (18 months) and found Simone at the beginning. She helped us from step 1 on. There is NO way we could have pulled off a small, let alone any size, wedding without her. She was the most amazing person to work with. Easy, organized, honest, and she truly cares about your day. All things that you probably won’t hear about most wedding planners.

Not only is she amazing, but her network of vendors were as well! Everyone she referred us to exceeded our expectations and I really do feel like we got good deals along the way. She has a great sense of style and really knows weddings like the back of her hand.

My then fiancé is VERY analytical and detail oriented and she was able to win him over immediately. He was very involved in the process and she made it all so simple for him to understand.

Our wedding day was amazing. So many people have raved about it and told us it’s the best wedding they have been to. Excellent planner and day of coordinator!

She is worth every penny and more, I promise you, hiring her is the best decision and you will not regret it. She truly loves love and loves her client.

Simone and team, thank you for the best wedding ever!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Ramelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Simone did an amazing job!!! We decided to take the all inclusive package as I’ll be traveling during my wedding preparations. It was stress free and she said sure our budget was on track. Her vendors were amazing!! Delicious food by Summit Catering, mouthwatering desserts by FlourandFlower Design, DJ, officiant, coordinator during the ceremony and reception were the best of the best.. The ceremony and reception was remarkable. We received all praises from our guests!! It was everything I imagined simple yet so beautiful. The only problem was my husband’s name was mis-spelled on all signs. But overall highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Orange County Beach Weddings 14
    Orange County Beach Weddings 15
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/16/2017

Simone is amazing! She ran the show the day of the wedding. When I was a mess and forgot my garter in my hotel room, she handled it. Nothing went wrong on the wedding day, and if it did, I didn't notice it. Simone made sure we were on time for everything and I never felt overwhelmed or rushed.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kylie · Married on 08/15/2015

Orange County Beach Weddings is a great wedding planning services for a wedding ceremony in the South Orange County area. My husband and I wanted to have a beautiful park wedding by the beach in Orange County and Orange County Beach Weddings made that happen for us! Our wedding planner, Simone, was so sweet, professional, and timely with everything that we needed and could want from a wedding coordinator! She made our vision for our wedding ceremony become a reality on the day of our wedding. It was so great to see that this wedding planning company is so experienced and very organized, and they had everything ready and set up for us right on time for the start of our ceremony. The personal interaction between myself and the wedding coordinator, Simone, was so wonderful because I knew she was paying attention to me and what I wanted for my wedding. There were many phone meetings planned and in person interactions between her and my husband and I. Orange County Beach Weddings will be able to plan any wedding of your dreams if you just give them a call or check out their website. We truly are so grateful for having found Orange County Beach Weddings to have planned out our day perfectly and make our special day so unforgettable. Thank you so much Simone for all your hard work, time, and dedication to us and in helping us plan our wedding day!!!

Kylie and Javier Reyes

Sent on 08/23/2015

3.5

Our wedding was beautiful and everyone had a great time, but I wish there was more time for everyone to make a speech that wanted to. Also, it was a little upsetting that the food was thrown away after only one serving which left a lot of my guest still hungry.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Linda · Married on 09/28/2013

0.0

Orange County beach weddings, has had to be the biggest blessing to come across on such an amazing life changing decision I've made. When I said "yes" to my husband when he proposed, I knew it was time to start planning my dream wedding. I called the number and spoke to Simone. She was such an amazing person, I knew she was going to make my dream wedding come true. She guided me and we kept contact with each other as if she was my sister. Whether it was texting, emails, speaking on the phone or even if she was away on a trip, you name it she was there. She was more than just my wedding planner,coordinator, she took a whole other role as if she was family. I couldn't have been more blessed and thankful for her. My husband and I wanted something intimate, small and at the beach, knowing that God was in the center of it. We believe He put her in our paths for a reason, and she did whatever it took to make it happen. We had our wedding in Dana Point at Palisades Park on Sep, 28,2013 . It was picture perfect, our overview of the beach was picture perfect right at sunset. Our pictures came out gorgeous. Everything was perfect!! She was there from point A all the way till the end, on the most important day of my life. She played such a big role and truly made it an unforgettable day of my life! I can never thank her enough for being such an amazing person and coordinator, my husband and I were blessed! My name is Linda and I just want to thank you Simone, you are the best.

Sent on 01/31/2014