58 Reviews for Orange Blossom Special Events

Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Brooke and the team from Orange Blossom made our wedding day spectacular. Brooke's responsiveness and straightforwardness put us at ease from the jump. They thought of everything and made the process enjoyable and stress free. They can handle problems you don't want to deal with (I'm that groom!) and, in the case of my bride, engage full-on with someone deeply interested in every last nuance and detail of the event. Going with them is smart choice. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Steve, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Throughout the wedding process, you'll make hundreds of decisions. We can unequivocally say that choosing Brooke & Orange Blossom to be our wedding planner was the greatest decision we made.

Brooke is so responsive and knowledgable, that it really put our minds at ease on a lot of items. She helped guide us through vendor decisions, and made excellent recommendations throughout the way. She has very close relationships with vendors, and makes the daunting process seem just a little bit easier.

On our wedding day, her team handled every item that arose. They were fantastic, and the timeline they put together was followed to a T. We wish we could award Brooke 6 stars, she really was that amazing.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, I honestly mean it when I say you'll get the best of the best with Orange Blossom! Brooke is absolutely amazing!! And so is her team!

I first got to see Brooke in action a couple of years ago when my best friend was planning her wedding. Brooke was super on top of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly. At that point, I knew I would need her to help with my wedding.

When we started planning our wedding, Orange Blossom was one of the first vendors we booked. We already had ideas for what we wanted, and Brooke did an amazing job of making sure everything worked out perfectly the day of the wedding. She put together a very detailed timeline and contacted all our vendors to make sure they were on time with everything and knew what was happening. A couple of weeks before our wedding she came with us to finalize our food menu at the Banquet hall where we had our wedding and worked out all the details with the hall coordinator. She came with us to the hall another time to do another run through the week before the wedding. We gave her everything we had prepared for the decorations and candy bar before hand and she took care of it. We just told her what we wanted and she made it happen. She was there for our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. She answered any questions for our bridal party and parents.

The day of the wedding, Brooke was with the bridal party and made sure everything was running smooth, while her team was at the hall and church making sure everything was set up perfectly. Brooke even got us snacks between the ceremony and reception. She really went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. I was completely worry free the day of, which was exactly what I wanted.

Throughout the process, Brooke was super responsive and had the best recommendations for anything we needed - vendors, wedding ideas, pictures, everything! She also was great at making sure we were cal

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Danielle is a GENIUS. She and her team made our day exactly what we dreamed it would be! We went with the Lantana "month of" package and it was SO worth finding room in the budget for this level of incredible support and coordination. We had a couple of scheduling nightmares (had to push the wedding back four months due to a venue issue), and Danielle was so encouraging and supportive and really helped us navigate every challenge that came up. Day of, her team was absolutely incredible. One of the moments that stands out to me the clearest from the entire day was right before the grand entrance. My husband and I were about to walk out to the hall and Danielle pulled us aside and told us "take a deep breath and remember this. The rest of the night is going to fly by like a blur, so take a moment and take it in." To me, that shows why Danielle is the best at what she does--she knows that this isn't just about timelines and vendors, it's about creating special moments for the couple AND the guests. That being said, she really went above and beyond to fine tune our timeline and make sure we hit all our "big moments." She was so efficient and organized while being SO warm and supportive and excited for us! Her team was incredible on the day of the wedding, dealing with little hiccups with grace and humor (when we realized my dress had no bustle, they were literally on their hands and knees sewing my dress under the dinner table! I mean it when I say this team has your back, literally.). The Orange Blossom team does it all--they pull off the wedding of a lifetime by seeing the beauty in what a wedding means and bringing those moments to life, and I'm so grateful they helped us make ours a dream come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

To all the brides and grooms out there, the best decision you can make for your wedding is to hire Orange Blossom Special Events as your planners. I had the fairytale wedding I always dreamed of, and I literally owe it all to Brooke and her team!
I was lucky to work with Brooke, Danielle and Grace, and from beginning to end, they were all miracle workers. My husband and I live in Detroit, got married in Charleston, SC, and hired wedding planners from LA, but the wedding was so perfect you would think we were all locals. Orange Blossom vetted out numerous Charleston vendors and venues and found the perfect matches for my dream wedding, all while staying within budget.
Brooke, Danielle and Grace were all incredibly responsive, detail-oriented, creative, organized, sweet and understanding. They were available for me 24/7 whenever issues arose (which is inevitable with a wedding!) and were the calming voices to keep me sane throughout the whole process. This includes a change in my venue four months before the wedding.
The original venue I had selected was brand new and no longer able to accommodate the terms of the contract signed prior to their opening. Within 24 hours Orange Blossom found me three amazing options, including the dream venue I thought I couldn't afford. The dream venue offered me 50% off the rental fee, and I owe it all to Orange Blossom!
In addition to the pre-wedding planning that Orange Blossom handles, their day-of coordination is an absolute NECESSITY. They kept everything running on schedule and ensured the evening went off without a hitch. I found out after my wedding that my MOH lost her bouquet minutes before she had to walk down the aisle. Danielle calmly made her a bouquet out of decorative flowers, and I never even knew there was an issue.
Whether your wedding is local or a destination, start your planning on the right foot by hiring Orange Blossom, and you will be well on the way to the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

There are a lot of great coordinators out there, but when it comes down to it, there is no team with the level of experience, expertise and intuition like Orange Blossom. Danielle was spearheading the wedding and from the moment we met her, we got it. She has a great reputation around LA and she immediately jived with our venue and our other vendors. Her rolodex of vendor recommendations is out of this world! We had a bit of a dress crisis with a seamstress I chose and Danielle helped me get someone (affordable) to fix my dress 3 DAYS BEFORE the wedding! She embraced our theme, shared our reality and even helped us store a bunch of things just before the wedding. The day of the wedding was seamless and Danielle kept us all on track, beyond happy and coordinated everything perfectly. Danielle's wedding day assistant (Crystal I think) was also very professional and brought so much joy to our wedding day. Had these girls not been our coordinators, they definitely would have been our invites! They are a dream team!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I had an amazing experience working with the Orange Blossom team on my wedding! I worked with Christy on the overall design for my wedding and I was so impressed by everything she designed, from my invitations, to the beautiful dessert display! She made the whole process easy and stress free, and every detail of the day turned out perfectly! I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was at my wedding. Orange Blossom was friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process and they kept my budget in mind with every recommendation which I appreciated. I also worked with many of the vendors Orange Blossom recommended and I am so pleased with the service we received from each one. I am so glad I chose to work with Orange Blossom and would highly recommend them to any bride!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura , 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Design, Referrals

Brooke and her crew are amazing at every event, every time. She goes above and beyond to make sure every wedding is PERFECT - from start to finish!! I would recommend OBSE to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

By rough estimate, Brooke likely saved me 50 hours of planning time and $1,000+ on the wedding (hey, every penny saved counts!).

How Orange Blossoms saved me time: I learned fairly quickly not to second guess Brooke’s recommended vendors. For the first few vendor hires, I interviewed Brooke’s vendors plus my own that I sought out after exhaustive research. Each time, I concluded that Brooke’s vendors were more professional, had subperb style/taste, and were a better value. After learning my lesson, I just went with Brooke’s pre-vetted vendors and as a result, saved TONS OF HOURS not having to researching and interviewing, I didn’t have to worry about coordinating the vendors or getting them on the same page. The vendors were already a well-oiled machine having worked together as a team in previous weddings. You have NO IDEA how easy that makes things and how much that sets you and your wedding up for success.

How Orange Blossoms saved me money: Like I said above, Brooke’s pre-vetted vendors are very good at what they do. And for that reason, you get 5-star quality with a 4-star budget.

Day of: Brooke was amazing. She steered the ship perfectly and came ready with a contingency plan for every scenario. For example,when my husband and I took too long making our dinner table rounds, she quickly adjusted the timeline to keep the evening on track.

But what seals my high opinion of her was how well she handled my demanding father. Let’s just say he is hard to wrangle and he probably caused her a couple of heart attacks during the wedding. She handled these moments with poise, swiftly and with a smile on her face. More importantly, she shielded me from that stress so I could enjoy our wedding. I was none the wiser and only learned about these “stress points” from others after our honeymoon.

Brooke and her team are AMAZING. They are worth every penny and more. Best decision ever. Thank you, Brooke. You are the reason our wedding went perfectly!

Profile Picture User3908972, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Danielle as our Day-of-Coordinator about seven months before our wedding, and I can promise you, it's easily the best decision we made in planning for our wedding day!

First of all, she is just an awesome person period. We met with her and my husband and I instantly felt comfortable and in great hands. Once the wedding was getting near, Danielle was incredible with assisting on so many little details and questions that would come up, giving us advice and support, and building a rock solid timeline for us and our vendors. Once we booked the vendors, Danielle took over to coordinate deliveries, site visits, pickups, locations, etc. We were pretty solid throughout wedding planning, but as the day approached, my anxiety about actually bringing all of our plans to fruition grew exponentially, but Danielle was always right there, one quick email (and super quick response) away to soothe my fears. I felt confident she understood our hopes for the wedding day and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her.

We had a couple of hiccups before the ceremony (totally unrelated to her, of course!) and Danielle was completely open with me about what was happening, but she was so calm and collected, I wasn't worried at all. And rightly so, because everything was taken care of and turned out perfect! Once we arrived at the reception location, I was blown away. It was way more than anything I had dreamed of and Danielle and her crew made it happen. Throughout the day, she was the rock, for me, my husband, and both of our families. I can't thank her and the Orange Blossom Crew for making our little dream come true.

Oh and on a side note, about three days into our honeymoon, my husband turned to me during dinner and said, "I really miss emailing Danielle." Yes. She's that awesome.

Profile Picture Martha, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so glad I booked Brooke for my wedding! I seemed to have endless questions while wedding planning, and Brooke answered within minutes every time I emailed her! Leading up to the wedding, she coordinated all the day-of details and took care of the all the other vendors. It felt so good to not have to worry about anything. At the venue, she was on top of everything! Even when we discovered that our marriage license was left back at home, her assistant drove all the way across the valley to our home to find it and had it ready for us by the end of the ceremony. But the most amazing part is not just the organizing and coordinating, but how well she took care of the flare-ups and the crazy relatives. I was amazed by how calmly and quickly she handeled them. Brooke, thank you so much!

Profile Picture User4256981, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have had a wedding without a wedding planner, and Brooke Avishay and her team were at the top of their game. Brooke has this calm energy that made it a pleasure to work with her and I knew that I could trust her to handle everything she said she would. She is so competent and good at her job. Every question or concern I had she had an answer or a solution. On the day of the event my florist sent the wrong flowers to the hotel for the bridesmaids hair and she was there in an hour with new flowers to save the day. We forgot the flower girl baskets at the hotel and the next thing I knew she was repurposing some other containers that ended up looking really cute. She was organized, professional, and made the day flow so nicely even when little hiccups occurred. Most of all she gave me peace of mind and the ability to enjoy my own event. At the end of the night we were all able to get in the limo and leave immediately all the clean up was done and handled like a dream!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even begin to describe how crucial Brooke was to the success of our wedding. I was looking at a few other coordinators in the beginning but once Brooke and I met, I knew she was the one for us! She is so upbeat, helpful, and responsive. Literally every email was answered in less than 1 minute. It became a running joke between my fiance and I, we would send an email and stare at the phone waiting for her reply to come back in less than a minute.

Our wedding weekend called for some serious rain and we were planning to have half of our wedding outdoors and pictures on the beach. Brooke coordinated everything with our vendors and the site and told us not to worry about a thing. Brooke had a plan A, plan, B, and plan C and told us she woul dmake a game time decision depending on the weather that day. She made sure everyone was on time and made some last minute adjustments that ended up giving us more time to dance and party.

I must add that we had a pretty complicated wedding to coordinate as it was in multiple locations, had guest transportation, wedding party transportation, space constraints, and rainy weather for an outdoor location. This wedding could have been disastrous and stressful but instead it was just perfect because of Brooke.

My fiance and I both agree that this was the best wedding money we spent and knowing all that Brooke does, we probably would have paid double, or even triple her fee.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke is beyond fantastic and I would give her my highest recommendation! Brooke made everything easier for my husband and I throughout the entire planning process and managed our wedding weekend/wedding expertly -- plus, she is a genuinely great person to be around. Brooke is extremely organized and detail-oriented, she handles everything promptly and with a smile, and she provided so many helpful suggestions and tips that made our wedding go smoothly and look beautiful. Every single vendor Brooke recommended to us was stellar and we could always rely on her for advice whenever we needed it. Even when I started getting stressed out about little details, every time I spoke to Brooke it made me relax because she was so on top of everything. I kept telling we couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke is amazing. That about sums it up, however I feel like I could write a novel about everything Brooke did to make our dream wedding come true. Her calm nature is perfect for handling the roller coaster that comes with planning and executing a wedding.

I think it's important to note that when we first signed with Brooke it was for day-of coordination, but after a couple of months of working with her, we knew we needed Brooke and Orange Blossom Events to help us with EVERYTHING. Brooke and her team made the whole process easy -- and fun!

Christy Heng, on the OB team, also designed our invitations and all of our materials for the wedding. She did an amazing job creating exactly what we wanted and everything was BEAUTIFUL. Including a hanging seating assignment! Love it!

When it came down to the week of the wedding, we were able to rest assured on the day-of that everything would be perfect - and it was!! Literally everything went off without a hitch! The room was set up to perfection and my husband and I didn't even have to lift a finger! Brooke even put the final touches on our favors for us the night before the wedding!!! (We had made candles for everyone but didn't have the time or patience to get them into the boxes with labels in time for Saturday. Brooke took care of it without question.)

We will never forget all Brooke did to make our day extra special. She's one-of-a-kind and we'll forever be grateful to her and the Orange Blossom team!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's been 20 days since we have been married and my husband and I are still talking about how hiring Brooke was the best thing we could have done for ourselves for our wedding day!

From the first day that we signed the contract till the wedding day, Brooke delivered and MORE. She answered all my emails in less than 5 minutes and made sure I was on top of my wedding planning. She was always so available to answer any questions or concerns I had. When I needed vendors for my wedding shower or other things, she had an answer for me in no time. The month before the wedding, I was feeling extremely overwhelmed and Brooke came to the rescue! Her team designed my seating cards, menus, seating chart and programs. I wanted to add more details to our programs and she offered to do them for me. Brooke even offered to do my errands for me if I needed her to. She is amazing!

Now for the actual wedding day...Brooke told me that all I needed to do was get ready and show up to my wedding day. As I reflect on our wedding day, that is seriously all I had to do because Brooke handled EVERYTHING. She coordinated well with our church coordinator and ensured that everything was going as planned. When I walked into our reception venue, I was floored. Brooke created what we had envisioned. It was like walking into a dream...literally! At the end of the night, our car was parked in front, all packed and ready to go. We are still shaking our heads in amazement at what Brooke did for us on our wedding day. We love her! There are still not enough words or thanks we can give her for our wedding day success!

If you are looking for a hardworking, dedicated and phenomenal wedding planner, Brooke Avishay from Orange Blossom Special Events is the one for you. She is truly the best wedding planner!

Profile Picture Mildred, 8/3/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride, Brooke was excellent! I cannot begin to describe how she handled everything and seemed to be everywhere on the night of the wedding, she was fantastic!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I always planned on getting married in California where I grew up. The only dilemma that I faced when my husband and I got engaged was that we lived in New York City. I had no idea how we were going to plan a wedding from across the country. A friend of my husband recommended Brooke and it was by far the best decision we made during the entire wedding process. After our first phone conversation, I knew that we had to hire her. After talking with several other wedding planners, Brooke stood out amongst the rest. I was so impressed with her professionalism, knowledge and responsiveness. Similar to the other reviews, I could not believe how fast she responded each time I emailed her. We hired her for our day of coordinator, however she was so much more! She literally helped us plan our entire wedding. Being a control freak, I wanted to interview and book all our vendors. I always ran ideas and different vendors I thought I would like by her and she always let me have my opinion and then kindly recommended other vendors that ended up being more professional and many times more cost effective. In the end I booked everyone she recommended. We hired her a year in advance and I definitely talked to her at least once a month. I called her on numerous occasions stressed out or overwhelmed and she always found a way to calm me down. On the day of our wedding she was amazing! All of our guests mentioned how seamless the wedding was. I have to give all the credit to Brooke and her dream team. We had the wedding of our dreams and I could not have done it without her. If you have not booked a coordinator yet, please do not look any further. Book Brooke and her All-Star Team!! It will be the best wedding decision you make.

Profile Picture Maria, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding in Los Angeles, bride in Florida, groom in Singapore = require a full-time wedding planner! And who did we find? Brooke! Brooke is AWESOME! Firstly, she replies emails immediately and is very organized! Previous reviews have mentioned this phenomenal quality of hers time and time again and I have to stress that knowing this really helps take a load off your shoulders in wedding planning. I even remember getting an automatic out-of-office once and a few minutes later, Brooke replies, addressing my concerns! Isn't she GREAT!
Not being in LA, it was difficult to find vendors so we completely relied on Brooke to give us suggestions. We were so happy with the recommended vendors services as they all gave exceptionally high-end service at a very respectable price range which fits into our budget. No compromise on quality at all! And yes! If they know you are working with Brooke, you get some discount =). Our entire wedding team was really phenomenal! She really listens to our requests too! Her designer Christy, helped us so much in getting the overall color and theme to go along and even worked with the florists to ensure that everything ties together!
Wedding day itself, my maid-of honor told me a few times that I was the most 'chill' bride she ever saw. Brooke completely took over ensuring that the vendors were there, the venue was decorated, guiding us as to when the next speech or dance was coming up. Oh! we also didn't have a cake knife and stand etc. but she brought in her own on the day itself for us! It was so nice of her =). Everything went perfectly on schedule and was executed beautifully!
We also booked this awesome 2 room bungalow for the wedding night. Brooke packed everything after the wedding was over and arranged everything so nicely and pretty, around the bathroom, in the living room, etc.. WE LOVED IT! That was really sweet and thoughtful of her to do that for us. She really goes all out and beyond to ensure that you have the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture User2156472, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke was amazing to work with. Responsive, professional and kind in all correspondence. On the day of the event, I didn't even notice as changes were made to the venue to accommodate dinner. I never doubted her and her team for a second. Such a relief as I am a producer of concerts and events, and thought I would have a hard time letting go of control. Brooke was so amazing that I gladly gave her the reigns and just enjoyed the day!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you’re considering hiring Orange Blossom Special Events, please, just do it! My husband and I were initially hesitant about hiring a day-of-coordinator for a few reasons: 1. We had this crazy idea that we could do it all ourselves 2. We had not planned on the additional expense. First, we physically could not do everything ourselves. Second, Brooke saved us money by referring us to great vendors who gave us great rates. Plus, Brooke is worth 10 times her fee. Hiring Orange Blossom Special Events was the single best decision we made for our wedding. Even my husband is still beaming about how wonderful she was and what a great decision it was to hire her.
Brooke is an expert in every aspect of wedding planning and execution and has great ideas and advice. She is also extremely punctual and responsive. Every email was answered within a matter of minutes, or at the most a couple of hours which I really appreciated. If a concern came up in my mind that I wanted immediate resolution on, Brooke was there to help and put my mind at ease. She, as a person, is cheerful, pleasant, calming and extremely professional and knowledgeable. Despite all of my MANY silly questions and random thoughts, I never felt like I was a burden to her or that she was judging my silliness.
I can’t express enough gratitude to Brooke for making our wedding the most special day. Everything was flawless and I had no worries or concerns the entire time because I knew she was there taking care of every aspect of the day. She definitely earned my trust quickly and I wasn’t disappointed – only more impressed than I thought possible. Planning a wedding you are often told that you won’t remember anything because of all the chaos, but this was not the case for me. I remember each moment because there were so many great people, like Brooke, taking care of us and caring for us. So don’t hesitate and book Orange Blossom Special Events immediately!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brooke and her team were AMAZING. I planned my wedding long distance (SF to LA). I was (or still am) a Type-A, perfectionist bride... For my wedding, I wanted nothing less than perfect and over the top :) When I met Brooke, we instantly clicked and loved her personality and just how organized she was. ...I felt like Type B next to her. hahah

Brooke has always been one step ahead, calm, prompt and extremely responsiveness.

My wedding went so smooth. From the rehearsal the night before, getting ready and coordinating the entire day... I felt so confident and comfortable that even with all my meticulous planning and details... it was now in the best of hands.

Even though she was our Day of Coordinator, I felt as if she was with me from the very beginning.

I'll miss working with her! I HIGHLY recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Akiko, 1/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My mother-in-law thought my husband and I were crazy for wanting to plan our own wedding. So much so that she went out and found Brooke at Orange Blossom Special Events. She was generous enough to provide us with Brooke's services and I will never be able to thank her enough for that. I had no idea starting out how hard it would be. Brooke and her team, especially the wonderful and amazing Theresa, took on an incredible amount of work and far exceeded my expectations! I am beyond pleased with the way everything turned out! If I had a question or a problem Theresa was there and it was handled! No problem. More than a wonderful wedding, they gave us peace of mind. We can never thank Brooke and Theresa enough. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow! How do I even begin writing a review for Brooke and the OBSE team...

Simply put, Brooke and her team helped us plan our perfect wedding. She was there every step of the way, patiently answering my questions and providing guidance when I had no clue what to do. She is extremely responsive by email and phone! After our initial consult and some Pinterest sharing, she understood our vision of the wedding and was great at finding us vendors who could help us put it all together! My husband and I had some tight budgets for some vendor categories and Brooke was able to help us keep within them, which is something we really appreciated. We also used Brooke's team for some graphic design work and Christy is amazing! Receptive to feedback, quick and very good at what she does!

The day of the wedding was a complete dream. No one had to worry about anything because Brooke had done such a great job of planning and coordinating with all the vendors. My husband and myself, as well as our bridal party and family, did not have to worry about a thing, which was really important to us -we wanted them to be fully submerged and able to enjoy the experience without having small tasks to do. From my perspective, everything unfolded perfectly and we could not have done it without Brooke and her team. She went above and beyond in everything she did and was worth every penny (and more!)

Thanks for giving us the perfect wedding! :)

Profile Picture User3014792, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews