Opus X Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Opus X Photography 1

Janie Salmon · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional and affordable

Chris was great to work with. We had an outdoor ceremony at the Arboretum, and Chris took our engagement photos at the Arboretum 3 weeks before our wedding date so we could get a sense of his style and also plan out locations for wedding day photos. Chris was able to navigate a busy day at the Arboretum and choose memorable shots for us and for our family. He had a great mix of traditional posed shots and candid shots and listed to us to give us the experience we wanted. He communicated efficiently with us and with our officiant. The day flew by for me, and it was awesome to look back at the pictures to remember the day (and to see some details I hadn't even noticed!). He got our photos back to us promptly and answered questions we had about digital sharing with family and friends. I would highly recommend Chris for wedding, engagement, or other photos!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Chris · Married on 11/05/2016

Chris did our engagement/wedding photos as my wife and I had a courthouse wedding. Amazing work and I am so happy that we went with him. My wife loves pictures he got of us and he was able to work within a budget we could afford. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer on a budget!

Sent on 12/06/2017