Opulent Affairs Reviews

5 | Hamden, CT

5 Reviews for Opulent Affairs

Liz · Married on 08/12/2012

Deb Carpenter of Opulent Affairs was INCREDIBLE!!!!! She met with me several months before the wedding and helped me plan and map out all the details (and calmed me down considerably!). This was such a HUGE help as I have not attended many weddings myself and really needed help getting started. Over the course of the next few months, she emailed me with regular reminders (which are invaluable when you have so much to plan!) A week before the big day, Deb contacted all my vendors (one of which informed me of how sweet she was!) and made sure everything was set prior to the wedding. Deb also organized the rehearsal beautifully. The day of the wedding, Deb made sure everything was in place so I did not have to think at all, and handled several situations with the utmost grace and professionalism. Without Opulent Affairs my wedding would not have been as beautiful as it was -- Deb truly saved the day time and time again. She was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Erin · Married on 10/07/2011

Debbie was great to have the dayof the wedding. I didn't have tro worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Kara · Married on 08/29/2009

If you are looking to have a flawless wedding that is perfect and stress free, then opulent affairs is the wedding planning services to use. Deborah exceeds all the ratings and then some.. She is also organized,creative and detailed oriented. She doesn't miss a beat when it comes to the little details that make a wedding perfect and memorable. I can't thank her enough for all of her help during the wedding planning process as well as on the wedding day, she was an integral part in making my wedding day as perfect as it was.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Jenny · Married on 06/13/2009

Opulent Affairs provided excellent wedding planning services. Debbie gave me the confidence that my wedding day would go smoothly and that I wouldn�t have to worry about the details of the day, that they would be taken care of, giving me a high level of comfort. Debbie was extremely organized, and because of her experience with weddings she was able to offer good tips and suggestions that I never would have thought of on my own. I highly recommend Opulent Affairs to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Daniela · Married on 03/15/2008

I totally recommend Deb from Opulent Affairs! With so many things to worry about planning a wedding, it was nice to have someone that was outside of all of it, that can plan all the mechanics of it. She helped organize the wedding party, made sure the tables looked the way I wanted them to, and was an amazing help for all the day of activities taking place. I truely don't think the wedding would have happened as perfectly as it did with out her, and for that I am so thankful!

She is organized, professional, and knows what she is doing...I highly recommend her!

All the best,