OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor Reviews

75 | Washington, DC

75 Reviews for OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor

75 OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor Reviews

Steph · Married on 07/21/2018

Shawna and her team did a phenomenal job with our flowers and decor for our wedding at Deerhurst resort this summer. We planned our wedding from overseas and she made everything so simple for us. On the day of our wedding, her team was exceptionally organised and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The attention to detail was spectacular and we couldn’t have been happier with the finished product! We highly recommend Opulence to anyone :)

OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor 1
    OPULENCE Wedding Design Florals & Decor 2

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Shawna did amazingly exceptional work at Bear Estate, Living Water Resort & Spa. My vision came true and I could not ask for better. She knows exactly what you want and need, she is kind, generous and very flexible. Shawna, I can keep going on and on so thank you so very much. Mike and I received many compliments and it could not have gone the way it did without your artistic mind and high spirits! We love you! We would recommend Opulance to anyone.

Alyssa · Married on 08/06/2016

Shawna at Opulence was amazing to work with! I sent her pictures of what I wanted and she was able to understand my vision and execute it perfectly! She genuinely cares about her clients and was so excited to see how everything turned out and me on the wedding day. Her team was so friendly and easy to work with!

Danielle · Married on 07/23/2016

We were extremely happy working with Shawna and Opulence Wedding Design! She made our wedding even more beautiful than we could have imagined! Everything from the flowers, linens and decor was absolutely stunning! Shawna was an absolute pleasure to work with and put our minds at ease while going through the planning process. We had nothing to worry about because she was on top of everything and extremely quick to answer questions, as well as very accommodating to all of our requests and last minute changes!
    Opulence Wedding Design is a top notch company that would be the one and only we'd recommend to all of our friends and anyone getting married. Many people have asked us who we had taking care of our decor and flowers and we already have friends meeting with her to plan their wedding for next year!
    We are so pleased with the way everything turned out on our wedding day, Opulence Wedding Design truly made it a dream come true!!!

Jacki · Married on 06/11/2016

Shawna was a delight to work with! From the initial phone consultation right up to the big day she was always in constant contact with us, always listening to our ideas and questions. She had such beautiful and unique ideas to share, making our day extra special. Our flowers, lighting and decor turned out absolutely breath taking. More than we could have asked for. Her work speaks for itself! Our guests are still talking about it!

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

Shawna was amazing to work with. I knew little about flowers but she was able to make my vision come to life. I had nothing to worry about it and my place looked amazing. Thank you!!

Crystal · Married on 02/13/2016

If you want to work with someone who is professional, responsive and works to accommodate your budget then Opulence is the way to go for decorations! Shawna ensures that you get what you wanted! She had our site decorated with ample time to spare for me to add my final personal touches for my wedding! :)

Kori · Married on 09/26/2015

I would highly recommend Opulence, Shawna was wonderful to work with and very patient with me as I hated the planning process! Our venue turned out absolutely beautiful and our flowers were stunning!

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

I met Opulence Wedding Design Florals & Décor at a Wedding Show in January 2015. I had originally attended the show to meet a different décor vendor that I had been in contact with. After browsing the other booths and meeting the Owner of Opulence, Shawna, I had a good feeling about her. Shawna’s display had a birch tree base draped with sheers, beautiful floral arrangements in gold and silver vases. It was exactly what I was looking for. Shawna has great energy, is dedicated organized and very hardworking. After a preliminary meeting, I gave Shawna a few photos for inspiration, a budget, and let her do the rest! She nailed it, my wedding was absolutely stunning.
    I took advantage of her full service offering which included floral and design (wall draping, linens, flowers, candles ect.), day of set up and next day take down. It was seamless! She even built us a custom canopy for the ceremony and coordinated with the cake vendor to provide real flowers for the cake.
    When I went back to the venue in the morning to retrieve a few belongings that were left behind, I overheard the staff talking amongst themselves saying how it was the prettiest wedding that they had ever had. Thank you Shawna!

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Shawna from Opulence Wedding Designs provided us with our reception decor, the most AMAZING bridal bouquet I have ever seen and all of our wedding party bouquets & boutonnieres. Shawna was an absolute pleasure to work with right from the day I started planning my dream wedding. She was able to bring my vision to life, I knew I had an idea in my head of what I wanted but I couldn’t quite articulate it. Shawna took what I was able to explain and show pictures of and she went above and beyond with the most beautiful bouquets ever and reception decor. Shawna is a talented florist & decorator who listens and executes every detail to perfection. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride because they will be extremely pleased with Opulence!

Shawna did the bouquets, boutonnieres and centre pieces. All very elegant and beautiful. I had a last minute change in the colours of the bridesmaids dresses to which she was flexible in changing the bouquet and centrepieces to match. Highly recommend her :)

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Shawna did our flowers for our wedding day and I'm SO so glad she did. We stressed over flowers not knowing what would be best and in season for our August wedding, but Shawna saw our vision and made it happen. Our flowers were full and fresh, and smelled AMAZING. They lasted forever after the wedding too, which is nice to have in a vase in the house to remember our day!

Shawna is a very down to earth and sweet person, and a true professional at heart. She took my scatterbrained ideas and delivered to us more than we could have asked for. She was timely, communicated well, and was just great to work with! I have recommended her to some friends who are getting married because really, everyone should be using Shawna for their big day. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much again for pulling it all together for us - the flowers were beyond beautiful!

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Shawna and her crew did an amazing job decorating my reception room and making my bouquets etc. She showed patience when dealing with my budget and suggested several alternatives. Managed to get things done to my specifications even though I was slow and late getting back to her many times! Thank you again!!!

Shawna was great at offering suggestions and put together a beautiful day for us!

Virginia · Married on 06/20/2015

Shawna was a pleasure to work with and was helpful in making suggestions for our special day. We were so happy with the way everything looked and would highly recommend Opulence to our friends and family!

Kirsten · Married on 06/06/2015

I loved working with Shawna! She was excellent to work with and helped to work within my budget! Everyone at my wedding absolutely loved all the flower arrangements. My bouquet was better than I imagined, it was stunning! I highly recommend her!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Shawna from Opulence. From our first consultation, she was completely on board with our theme/vision. She asked all the right questions and offered suggestions where needed. Throughout the process, Shawna was always reachable for any questions, changes, etc. She even offered up her additional services (decor and linen rentals) when we were left high and dry by another rental company. On the day of our wedding, I was truly blown away by the flowers and the decor, as everything exceeded my expectations.

Pat · Married on 05/30/2015

The quality of the florals were second to none and her creative design spectacular. I have never seen more beautiful garden roses, peonies and hydrangeas. Shawna was excellent to work with and provided 5-star service.

Shawna provided the floral design and I provided the overall design theme, including all decor items.

Cyndi · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I hired Opulence to decorate our wedding.From the first time we met I was taken by her knowledge and sincerity,wanting to make our day special.We picked our colours and gave her the idea we wanted to create romance & elegance.On the day of our wedding we were completely taken and awed.The flowers were so fresh and outstanding, her designs so beautifully creative. Shawna took a vision we had and made even more beautiful than I could have imagined.
    Shawna Thank You for all your hard work and giving us our dream day,your eye for detail is amazing.We will take the memory of our day with us always.
    If you have a special day coming up I highly recommend Shawna you will not be disappointed.

Jill · Married on 10/11/2014

Shawna was so pleasant to work with, she brought my vision to life with a bit of her own creativity. I will most definitely use OPULENCE again for future events.

Shauna was fantastic leading up to and on our wedding day. She was able to capture our vision, and far exceeded our expectations with regard to our décor. She was also very helpful on the day of our wedding, even helping the groom re-attach the rose on his lapel, minutes before walking down the aisle. Our wedding would not have been the same without Shauna. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dylan · Married on 09/27/2014

I had a vision In my head when I met with Shawna from Opulence Floral Design and Event Décor, It was my dream wedding! When I arrived in the reception room and got a peak at the linens and the beautiful shams in front of the French doors I was shocked. Not only had she done above and beyond what I had expected she NAILED it !! Shawna understood what I was going for with little direction and I couldn't have been more impressed, This team will not could not disappoint any bride, they are just to good!!

Margaret · Married on 09/13/2014

I had the pleasure of having Shawna decorate and provide flowers for my wedding on September 13, 2014 at the Nottawasaga Inn. From the moment I met Shawna I liked her immediately, she was very personable and easy to speak to. She knows what she's doing and has many wonderful ideas when it comes to making your vision come to life. When we met she listened to every detail that I said and added beautiful touches of her own. I was stunned when I saw all the flowers Shawna delivered, the flowers were gorgeous. When I first walked into my reception space I wanted to cry because it was exactly what I wanted (very beautiful and romantic!)

In the days leading up to the wedding Shawna became my favourite vendor to work with as it was so easy to work with her especially with finalizing the details! She is professional, organized, and pays close attention to details. She promptly replied to my emails and was very flexible.

I want to thank Opulence for helping contribute to the wedding of my dreams. I am so happy that I hired Opulence Floral for my wedding, it was beautiful and romantic and I still need to send Shawna photos of all the wonderful work that was done. You would all be stunned!

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2014

Shawna was very easy to work with, her creativity and design was outstanding... all the decorations were beautiful and really made the room feel classy and warm!

Julie and Ken · Married on 08/23/2014

We could not have found a better decorator! We loved how helpful Shawna was in the whole process! Our flowers were gorgeous and so was the wedding garden! The main feel we wanted for our reception was classic and elegant. We did your centre pieces ourselves and when there was an issue with the the day before Shawna and her assistant made sure that everything was looked after. We also loved how flexible she was with the budget and made sure there were ways to getting a great deal! We would recommend this to everyone getting married! :)