Optimal Sounds Reviews

23 | Miami, FL

23 Reviews for Optimal Sounds

23 Optimal Sounds Reviews

Jamie · Married on 01/13/2018

Alex did a phenomenal job with the music for our wedding. He set the mood perfectly for each part of the evening. My husband and I, as well as our guests, have diverse tastes in music. Alex blended everything together seamlessly. Everyone had a great time dancing... and singing. We received lots of complements on our choice of DJ, which really should be passed on to Alex. Thank you again for making our wedding so fun and memorable.

Alexandra · Married on 11/23/2017

I attended a wedding where Optimal Sounds was hired and I loved them. Then when I was in charge of the sound/DJ, lighting, and photo booth for a school prom I called them after contacting numerous companies. They were the most professional and attentive of all the companies. Andy gave great advice and recommendations and was able work with our budget. The lighting in the ballroom and the backdrop for the photo booth came out great! The sound set up and dance floor lighting was also great! We will definitely be using them again for other events.

Javier · Married on 09/30/2017

Andy and his staff kept the party going on all night long. They felt the energy from the guests at the wedding and were able to keep everybody from sitting down for the full 5 hours.

brian · Married on 09/23/2017

Great wedding DJ! He did all of our up lighting and was a pleasure to work with. Emails were always promptly responded too and he always updated me. Great prices and great service; can't ask for more.

Adriana · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing service ! Never fails to exceed my expectations!

Sergio · Married on 12/28/2016

We used Optimal Sounds for our wedding and we couldn't have received simpler, more thorough, quality service for our AV, DJ, and music selection than what they provide. The website was easy to navigate and Andy was available to discuss details any time. Our guests had a great time and talked about it for weeks after.

Darla · Married on 04/23/2016

Andy and Alex did an amazing job at our wedding and we are so happy that we chose them! They handled ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and dancing to perfection. Andy was great to work with in planning as well. We had some specific requests and Andy was very helpful in accommodating exactly what we wanted. It was truly a pleasure to work with them. Highly recommended!

Mina · Married on 03/19/2016

We booked Optimal Sounds for our graduation event and we would recommend them to anyone! They were awesome, flexible and supportive in making our event spectacular. We can't wait for another opportunity to work with them again!

Carlos · Married on 11/21/2015

What can I say about Andy and Alex at Optimal Sounds other than YOU NEED TO HIRE THEM!!! They had the crowd dancing all night and even with the rain, they were very accommodating and very easy to work with. We gave them an idea of the different types of music we wanted and they took care of the rest! From the ceremony, introductions, first dances, and reception, they did it all!! Guests still are raving about the music from the reception. A BIG THANK YOU to you guys for making our special night even more special!

Vicky · Married on 11/21/2015

These guys are amazing! THey are very professional, carry all new innovative equipment, know how to read a crowd on the dance floor and play awesome music. There's no cheesy DJ with this group. They are pretty incredible, and very easy to work with. They are professional in their demeanor and prepared for the unexpected. I'll trust them 100% with any of my events!

AWESOME Music! Very professional services at the right price. Will definitely recommend to others and use services again. Thank you!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2012

Great DJ! Guests keep telling me what a great time they had dancing and how awesome the music was. Andy responded quickly to all of our questions. He was great with the set up for our ceremony music and reception. He introduced all of the important moments and got everyone on the dance floor. We even did a special song and had all the couples come on the floor, we eliminated them until the couple that had been together the longest was left - it was a special moment. He worked with us on every aspect and it made for a great night! And it's such a great deal! Thank you!!!

Victoria · event on: 03/25/2017

These guys are amazing. Booked them last minute and it all worked out perfectly. Thank you for your flexibility and professionalism. My clients were so "wowed" by the equipment and were amazed when I said this was the "smaller" set-up! Lol thank you thank you thank you!

Vicky

adriana · Married on 05/26/2012

Music selection was extraordinary, really felt the crowd and is genius in song selection! Will always select this vendor for DJ services. Professional, always on time even early. Definitely #1.

Jarrod · Married on 05/04/2012

I have known Andy and Alex for about 10 years. They delivered an above average experience for our wedding.

• Breny

Breny · Married on 03/10/2012

Andy was AMAZING!! Great music mix that fit everyone's likes. Was extremely helpful throughout the process to ensure we were happy.

Patsy · Married on 02/11/2012

Alex and Andy are great friends of my husband. We were very lucky to have them DJ our wedding. The entire night we had friends and family commenting to us about how great our DJ was. They played all types of music and just the right times.

Max · event on: 12/08/2017

When they say that the music makes the party....it's true! Turned the back room at MIA Brewery into a night club that my wife will soon not forget. The music was on point the entire night, and if any guests made a request, he would almost instantly change the music flawlessly to the requested song.

Bernadette · event on: 01/13/2018

The is my second time using Optimal Sounds for an event and each time the bar has been raised even higher. Andy and his team provide exceptional customer service and is willing to work with their clients based on their needs. I highly recommend Optimal Sounds for any event as you will not have to worry from beginning to end about any of the services provided. You tell them what you want and they deliver!

Stephanie · event on: 04/27/2018

Amazing experience for our annual Miami March for Babies Event!

Adriana · event on: 05/18/2018

We changed the date of the event more than once and Optimal Sounds was more than accommodating! Highly dependable and excellent select of music. I can always count on them for this annual event.

gladys · event on: 01/30/2016

I am very happy with the service provided at our party. DJ was very professional, punctual and was able to deliver an amazing night full of fun music. Thank you!

• O

Olga · Married on 12/17/2015

I would recommend Optimal Sounds to any one. They are responsible, reliable and professional.