23 Reviews for Optimal Sounds

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
17 Optimal Sounds Reviews

Alex did a phenomenal job with the music for our wedding. He set the mood perfectly for each part of the evening. My husband and I, as well as our guests, have diverse tastes in music. Alex blended everything together seamlessly. Everyone had a great time dancing... and singing. We received lots of complements on our choice of DJ, which really should be passed on to Alex. Thank you again for making our wedding so fun and memorable.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I attended a wedding where Optimal Sounds was hired and I loved them. Then when I was in charge of the sound/DJ, lighting, and photo booth for a school prom I called them after contacting numerous companies. They were the most professional and attentive of all the companies. Andy gave great advice and recommendations and was able work with our budget. The lighting in the ballroom and the backdrop for the photo booth came out great! The sound set up and dance floor lighting was also great! We will definitely be using them again for other events.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Andy and his staff kept the party going on all night long. They felt the energy from the guests at the wedding and were able to keep everybody from sitting down for the full 5 hours.

Profile Picture Javier, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great wedding DJ! He did all of our up lighting and was a pleasure to work with. Emails were always promptly responded too and he always updated me. Great prices and great service; can't ask for more.

Profile Picture brian, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing service ! Never fails to exceed my expectations!

Profile Picture Adriana, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Optimal Sounds for our wedding and we couldn't have received simpler, more thorough, quality service for our AV, DJ, and music selection than what they provide. The website was easy to navigate and Andy was available to discuss details any time. Our guests had a great time and talked about it for weeks after.

Profile Picture Sergio, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy and Alex did an amazing job at our wedding and we are so happy that we chose them! They handled ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and dancing to perfection. Andy was great to work with in planning as well. We had some specific requests and Andy was very helpful in accommodating exactly what we wanted. It was truly a pleasure to work with them. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Darla, 4/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Optimal Sounds for our graduation event and we would recommend them to anyone! They were awesome, flexible and supportive in making our event spectacular. We can't wait for another opportunity to work with them again!

Profile Picture Mina, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend Optimal Sounds to any one. They are responsible, reliable and professional.

Profile Picture Olga, 12/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I say about Andy and Alex at Optimal Sounds other than YOU NEED TO HIRE THEM!!! They had the crowd dancing all night and even with the rain, they were very accommodating and very easy to work with. We gave them an idea of the different types of music we wanted and they took care of the rest! From the ceremony, introductions, first dances, and reception, they did it all!! Guests still are raving about the music from the reception. A BIG THANK YOU to you guys for making our special night even more special!

Profile Picture Carlos, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are amazing! THey are very professional, carry all new innovative equipment, know how to read a crowd on the dance floor and play awesome music. There's no cheesy DJ with this group. They are pretty incredible, and very easy to work with. They are professional in their demeanor and prepared for the unexpected. I'll trust them 100% with any of my events!

Profile Picture Vicky, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

AWESOME Music! Very professional services at the right price. Will definitely recommend to others and use services again. Thank you!

Profile Picture Katiuska, 3/30/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ! Guests keep telling me what a great time they had dancing and how awesome the music was. Andy responded quickly to all of our questions. He was great with the set up for our ceremony music and reception. He introduced all of the important moments and got everyone on the dance floor. We even did a special song and had all the couples come on the floor, we eliminated them until the couple that had been together the longest was left - it was a special moment. He worked with us on every aspect and it made for a great night! And it's such a great deal! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/12, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music selection was extraordinary, really felt the crowd and is genius in song selection! Will always select this vendor for DJ services. Professional, always on time even early. Definitely #1.

Profile Picture User2153883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

I have known Andy and Alex for about 10 years. They delivered an above average experience for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jarrod , 5/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Andy was AMAZING!! Great music mix that fit everyone's likes. Was extremely helpful throughout the process to ensure we were happy.

Profile Picture Breny, 3/10/12, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex and Andy are great friends of my husband. We were very lucky to have them DJ our wedding. The entire night we had friends and family commenting to us about how great our DJ was. They played all types of music and just the right times.

Profile Picture Patsy, 2/11/12, 5 Reviews