Oops A Daisy Florist Reviews

8 | Blackwood, NJ

8 Reviews for Oops A Daisy Florist

Kelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

The flowers were beautiful for our wedding on November 4, 2017. Nadine did an incredible job with the arrangements. She attached my grandmother's wedding ring to my bouquet, exactly how I wanted it. We will definitely be recommending Oopsa Daisy to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2017

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

I looked at two other florists before we ended up at Oops A Daisy. Nadine's prices were literally half of what the other florists quoted, and she had amazing visions and ideas. I instantly felt comfortable with her, she knew exactly what I wanted and has gone out of her way to accommodate my requests. Another thing I loved about Nadine is that she has "centerpiece night" where she actually puts together a mock centerpiece so you can visualize what it will look like. The bouquets and centerpiece arrangements she created for my wedding were stunning, I got so many compliments from my guests. I have already recommended Nadine to several of my engaged friends (many of whom are also using her services!) and would highly recommend her to anyone in the market for a florist.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

I just have to say Nadine is amazing! She made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met with her and she was very reasonably priced. She also has a centerpiece night where you come into her shop and she puts together a centerpiece according to what you described to her, and you even get to bring it home with you. She was incredibly easy to work with and super nice. I definitely recommend Oops A Daisy Florist.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2016

Incredible to work with, flowers were perfect and exactly what we wanted ??

Sent on 10/02/2016

Kimberli · Married on 05/21/2016

Exactly one year ago today, Nadine created floral arrangements that made our venue look incredible! She helped our cherry blossom vision come to life and our bouquets were beautiful! I first knew I wanted to use Nadine because of her bubbly personality! She is sweet, caring, and just wants to make your vision come true. Although our wedding was beautiful, we had a few hiccups because of the weather and shuttle buses not arriving. We decided to redo photos this year. Our photographer reached out to Nadine asking to surprise me with flowers. Nadine immediately remembered my husband and me and made me a beautiful bouquet to have for today. I cannot thank her enough for all she has done!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Raefaline · Married on 10/15/2017

2.0
      3.5
      3.5

I was excited working with the florist, provided them with a sample photo of what I wanted and colors. The colors were the only thing that came out perfect. My father's flower and groomsmen flowers fell apart. They were held on by a magnet instead of a pin which made them fall of their tux. My dads flower just broke off. The bridesmaids flowers I expected to be bigger. My flowers were the perfect color but not what I was hoping for, didn't even have the little diamonds I wanted. I wanted more of a cascade shape but instead it just looked like they were meant to be laid on a table top. My flowers even fell out as well. I was hoping for better for the price that was paid.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

2.0
      1.5
      0.5

It should have been a warning sign for us when we first met with Nadine and she didn’t write down much of what we were discussing or when the contract was continually wrong. But her personality is great and her knowledge of the field was so in depth. While my flowers were all pretty, my bouquet looked nothing like we discussed. When later questioned about this, she said she “upgraded” it for me at no charge, which baffles me because how can you upgrade something if you were charged for what you asked for (yet didn’t receive). It was impossible to hold because it had this plastic num instead of stems, and there were sprigs of orchids coming out of every direction which meant no matter how I held it, I felt like one of the sprigs was trying to attack my face. My grandfather’s boutonniere was no where to be found, and some of the other boutonnieres were missing the magnetic piece to attach it to the groomsmen’s’ jackets. We were supposed to have flower petals on the sides of our aisle for our ceremony, and those were also missing. Communication was incredibly difficult; at times I felt like I had to beg to get a response. Lastly, we made some changes to our contract about a month before our wedding (removing some things) and she charged us the old price (which was more) when we made our final payment. Nadine still has part of my grandmother’s veil, and owes us over $100, and will not respond to phone calls to her cell or shop number, emails, text messages, or facebook messages. I resorted to showing up at her store, only to find her new location completely empty.
    She did a friend’s wedding earlier in the year, and she was great. Something has since happened and her business is no longer what it was. Do not let the earlier happy reviews fool you.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

0.6
      1.0

My experience with Nadine was awful. I have a really long review that goes into detail EVERYTHING that was wrong about my wedding flowers but I am limited to characters here. The lead up to my wedding was great, communication flowed, we seemed to be on the same page ideas and style wise. She took a lot of notes and i paid a lot of money. The day of my wedding her team was late, and nothing was executed or designed the way we discussed and what i paid for. After my wedding i had a really hard time getting a hold of Nadine and eventually had to show up at her store with my husband to get her to even talk to us. She agreed to refund us half of the money and took cash out of her register for a piece of payment then wrote 4 post dated checks for us to cash weekly until the balance was reconciled.. The first check bounced. I understand businesses have issues but ever since our bad experience its like her customer service abilities did a 180. Extremely unorganized and unprofessional. She still has the sentimental pieces of my wedding dress that were supposed to be used on my bouquet (and weren't) to which she later told me were in storage and she has no idea where they are... like what? Literally everything about my flowers were wrong. I thought maybe our wedding got mixed up with someone elses... Awful experience.

Sent on 01/05/2018