Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC Reviews

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 2
Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 3
Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 4

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Delicious! All of our desserts were gone!!

Chef Allen and her team did an amazing job for our December wedding at Church Landing. All of the desserts were delicious. We had a small cake for cutting, cupcakes, mini cannolis, and mini whoopie pies. By the end of the night, everything was gone! If you are getting married in the Lakes Region, I highly recommend the team at Ooo La La Cakes.

Emory · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding cake and cupcakes from Ooo La La were delicious. We were really happy with how everything turned out. We had cupcakes for our guests as well as a small cake for cutting. The cakes were beautiful, and Ooo La La was very helpful in selecting flavors that would be crowdpleasers. They also accommodated us with a gluten free cutting cake that was very tasty! Highly recommended.

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend! Chef Allen’s champagne cake with raspberry preserve and buttercream frosting was absolutely delicious! Hands down the best wedding cake we’ve ever tasted and our guests definitely enjoyed it as well (they were asking for more!). We planned our entire wedding from afar and Chef Allen and her team were extremely easy to work with from start to finish. Thank you, Ooo La La!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

My mouth is watering just thinking about how incredible these deserts are. We used Ooo La La Creative Cakes for our wedding and were not disappointed. Instead of cake we really wanted a different type of desert for our wedding. The shooters & mini cakes they have were perfect and so tasty not to mention very reasonably priced. We got 200 pieces for our wedding of 130 people and they were all gone by the end of the night. They did a great job setting everything up it looked great. We can't wait to go there again just for a treat.

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 5
    Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 6

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2018

Chef Allen was AWESOME! Everyone was raving about the desserts at our wedding. We elected to do an assortment of desserts instead of a cake and our guests really loved the variety. The mini fruit pies and whoopie pies were the hit of the night! From initial booking, to the tasting in Laconia, to delivery on the day I felt like I never had to worry about a thing! Thank you for making our day that much sweeter :)

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 7
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

Admittedly, our wedding coordinator spoke directly with Ooo La La Creative Cakes, however, they were able to accommodate our requests and provided us with a beautiful and delicious cake that felt very "us". Highly recommended!

Ooo La La Creative Cakes,LLC 8

Meaghan · Married on 10/21/2017

Cake was great, everyone loved it!

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

I highly recommend Ooo La La Creative Cakes! They created exactly what I was envisioning! Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted amazing!! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved our wedding cake! It came out so beautiful and tasted awesome too. We got so many compliments!

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow wow WOW!!! From our tasting to our wedding day everything was perfect. Chef Allen was amazing. She is extremely talented and everything we ordered was more than delicious. Our guests raved about our mini whoopie pies and mini pies. They flew off our dessert cart!! Thank you!!!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Being miles away from where you plan your wedding is hard(Tampa fl). We located Ooo La La creative cakes and contacted Chef Allen. She set up a time we could call and speak about the cake. We told her exactly what we were looking for. She did a three tier birch butter cream cake for about 30 people. A 7', 5', and 3' round diameter cake. She was always very quick to respond, polite, and friendly through our emails/phone calls. Several times I had questions about the cake or we even added a tier and she adjusted the order for us without a fuss. She brought the cake to the reception on time as asked. Everyone complemented us on the cake and how beautiful the birch turned out to match my theme and how delicious it was. The only down fall is we tried to save the top but it didn't make it back to Tampa(driving) and ended up eating it on our "pre honeymoon" in New York City! Maybe in the future we will order just a topper at our anniversary next time we are up there! I would recommend Ooo La La to anyone getting married in the Lakes Region area!! She is well worth it!

Marianne · Married on 09/18/2016

My daughter's wedding cake came out absolutely beautiful and tasted fantastic. So many times a cake looks beautiful but when you actually eat it it's a disappointment. The whole process from start to finish was made so easy for the bride and groom. Just one last detail for them to have to stress over. The top tier of the cake that the couple save for their anniversary accidentally got ruined before they took it home, and Chef Allen immediately agreed to make a duplicate top for them made within a week. Even going above and beyond by substituting the real flowers on top with sugar flowers to match the original for them. We will definitely be repeat customers for all our future celebrations!

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Where do I start? What an amazing wedding cake we had! Ooo La La Creative Cakes in Meredith, NH was beyond our wildest expectations for a wedding cake. Not only was it stunning to look at, but the taste was heavenly. We had a 2 tier pumpkin spice cake. The bottom layer had a caramel filling and the top layer had a molasses filling. The outside was a vanilla buttercream frosting and designed to look like a birch tree with our initials "carved" into it. All of guests raved about this cake! We cannot begin to explain how delicious it was! We have decided to order a small version of it every year for our anniversary!! Thank you, Lashunda for all of your hard work, your beautiful design, and your fantastic personality. Between the beauty and the incredible taste of this cake, it is obvious that you truly love what you do!

Melissa and Mark

We had a fantastic experience working with ooo la la!! We decided to do 4 different flavors of cupcakes (along with the set of gluten free!) and a cut cake for us to have and save. Our wedding guests could not stop ranting and raving over how amazing they were & we even had a few more bites of our cake before freezing it for the anniversary!! Thanks ooo la la!!

Briana · Married on 06/04/2016

Chef Allen did an amazing job on our wedding cake! Not to mention, it was DELICIOUS! She was super easy to get in contact with and very personable as well! I would choose her again for any occasion!

I can’t say enough about Lashunda! My husband and I live out in California and so we were a little bummed that we wouldn’t be able to do a traditional cake tasting! Little did we know, Lashunda was able to send us a variety of cupcakes to try! This was so above and beyond anything we hoped for! I even sent Lashunda the cupcake liners I wanted and she was able to use them! I only wish that I had the chance to meet her in person! The delivery was on time, and cupcakes were perfect! I would absolutely recommend Ooh La La Cupcakes for your next event or wedding!

• viellen

Rebecca · Married on 01/15/2016

We did quite a bit of research while picking a cake vendor and had three tastings. Our experience at Chef Allen's cake tasting was head and shoulders above the rest. For one thing, her cake is to die for. It's out of this world delicious and I love that she did the tasting with different cupcake flavors that we could then mix and match with different toppings and fillings. She was extremely professional and it was also obvious that she is a true artist and takes great pride in what she does. The cake came out AMAZING!! It blew everyone away both from design and taste. I will say if you have trouble contacting her over email give a call, she's seriously the best in the area and her prices are reasonable, albeit a bit higher than the other vendors we did tastings from. The extra price is fully justified by her professionalism and amazing results. I only wish I loved closer so I could order more of her delicious cakes!

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

At our very first encounter at a bridal show we knew that Chef Allen would be the best fit for us. Not only is she extremely down to earth, she actually listens to your vision and helps you create the wedding cake of your dreams! She was more than accommodating, and her team went above and beyond! Our wedding cake was everything we imagined visually, and it tasted even better than it looked. We were unable to eat much of our cake, but we will surely be back for our one year anniversary to get a second chance to enjoy it all over again.

I highly recommend Chef Allen and her team. They truly are phenomenal.

• F

Felicia · Married on 09/19/2015

Excellent!!! We had a variety of cupcakes & a small cake for cutting. Everything was fantastic & beautifully presented!

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Cake was delicious!! It was exactly what we were hoping for! It was decorated beautifully and looked exactly like a birch tree as we had requested. The cakes are moist and have the perfect ratio of filling and frosting. It was perfect :)

Kerri · Married on 08/29/2015

Lashunda did the most amazing job on my cup cakes for our wedding! They were not only the most beautiful cupcakes they were also so amazingly good!! Im gluten free and that can be hard to make a dessert taste good and oh my gosh she made them so great that my guest had no idea that some of them were gf because they tasted just the same as a non gf cupcake!! Lashunda was so easy to work with and so nice and helpful!! She really was a pleasure to work with and is great at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Lashunda is truly talented and made us a truly fantastic cake: beautiful, original and... really delicious! She came over the day of the reception to deliver and dress the cake and did a wonderful job. Thank you so much!

Kim · Married on 08/22/2015

Chef Allen did a beautiful job on our cake, it came perfect, I couldn't be happier. I wasn't easy to please being a bride who doesn't like cake and she was willing to work with up and bring along a chocolate covered strawberry for my husband to feed me instead. Everyone said how yummy the cake was! Her buttercream is delicious (I do eat frosting of course)!! So easy to work with and affordable, I can't say enough about her, and Ooo La La Cakes overall!!

Chef Allen and her team were so pleasant to work with and made ordering a beautiful cake so easy. They brought a plain, buttercream cake that was to be decorated with fresh flowers upon delivery. We provided sprigs of lavender and the Ooo La La team member that delivered the cake used the lavender to create an extremely elegant design on the spot. The cake was SO delicious and I had many guests compliment the flavor and say it was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Would definitely recommend Ooo La La to anyone. The even provided free delivery because the wedding was in Meredith :)

Eric & Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

Our cake was exactly as discussed and LaShunda and her team were very flexible in regard to changes in our guest count. It was absolutely beautiful!!!