Ooh! Events Reviews

Ooh! Events 4
Ooh! Events 5
  • Emily

Emily Lambert · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Love them all! Made our wedding stress free!

Ooh Events and Emily Parham made our wedding a completely stress free experience. All the girls there have incredible taste and I felt 100% comfortable with Emily. I knew she would handle everything just as I would. The team at Ooh Events was hyper-organized, well connected in the industry, and allowed me to be as hands-on (or off) as I wanted. They have the largest selection of rentals and flowers and were so accommodating to any budget concerns I had. Someone once told me: "You should pick the planner you feel is your best friend--someone you can cry in front of, laugh with, and tell anything to." And Emily was just that. They executed our wedding perfectly and made it an absolute dream. Even my other vendors commented on what an excellent job they did. Can't thank Emily and the rest of the team enough.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind words! Emily Parham certainly is wonderful. Sending lots of love to you and Emerson!
  • Kelly

Kelly Hileman · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly recommend

I’m very happy I chose Ooh Events for my wedding this past October. Emily was my coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always responsive, reliable, and very detail oriented. She was so helpful at wrapping up all the fine details of things from the day of timeline to the last minute group transportation we needed. At the beginning she was able to offer suggestions and recommendations which all proved to be helpful for us especially since we were planning a wedding from a different state. Emily always made herself available when we needed it and was extremely professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire a wedding coordinator

Ooh! Events 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Great options for decor - very accommodating staff!

We used ooh events for some of our wedding decor and they were great to work with! We had to make some last minute changes to our rentals and they were very accommodating. they have a lot of cute things for lounge areas and excellent options for bars and dance floors. Would definitely recommend using them for rentals!

Ooh! Events 7
    Ooh! Events 8
    Ooh! Events 9
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Wray · Married on 07/05/2019

Emily Parham was THE BEST!

My husband and I are so thankful for Emily Parham and her team and everything you did for us both leading up to our wedding but also during the wedding. The weather presented what seemed like it would be insurmountable challenges but Emily's team rose to the occasion and made it work in our favor. We were truly impressed with Emily's ability to not only adapt but also make sure that there was zero stress on our wedding day.

We had such a tremendous time at our wedding and we left Charleston wondering why other people always say wedding planning and the day of are so stressful. We feel like the last 18 months have gone by so smoothly and we have never really worried about any of it. Seeing the venue and watching our friends and family having the time of their lives celebrating us, we could not be happier with our decision to choose Ooh! Events and specifically choose Emily as our planner and coordinator. Emily Parham, you are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Emily is certainly amazing as we appreciate you taking the time to write this sweet review!

Wishing you ALL the lifelong happiness!
  • Ari

Ari Lifschutz · Married on 05/26/2019

Emily Parham & Ooh Events are everything and more

My Wife and I got married at the William Aiken House in Charleston, SC over memorial day weekend and could not have done it without Emily Parham at ooh events. She was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish and was always extremely thoughtful of all our needs. Her creativity working with my wife's vision turned out to be absolutely stunning on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding, there was never anything we felt like we had to worry about with Emily and ooh events at the wheel. People are still raving over a month later about how beautiful all the decorations were and how smooth the whole night went. That is a huge testament to the wedding planning abilities and all the décor ooh events has to offer. At the end of the day Emily is your employee but by the end of it, she feels like a friend who wants to see your special day be everything and more. I would highly recommend ooh events to anyone and if you have Emily or anyone near her abilities and personality, you are in great hands.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Ari, thank you so very much for your kind words! You and Adrian were a joy to work with, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!
  • Heather

Heather Black · Married on 03/23/2019

Oh lala for Ooh! Events

Words fail to truly express our gratitude to Shea and Emily during the planning of our daughter’s wedding. Since we are not from Charleston but chose it as the wedding destination, we knew we needed someone who had the experience and know how to navigate the particulars of the wedding. From beginning to the end of planning, Shea and Emily made us feel comfortable and confident with the planning process. Ooh Events warehouse is a dream to walk through and there is something for every taste and design. We have been flooded with messages, calls and texts from guests who said this is by far the best wedding and reception they have ever attended. For that, I thank Ooh Events and most importantly Shea and Emily!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Heather, thank you SO much for your kind words! It means so much to us. Emily and Shea are wonderful and so enjoyed working with you and your family!

Anne-Kyle Jolesch · Married on 01/05/2019

Ooh! Events was absolutely incredible!

From the first time that we stepped into the warehouse to our wedding day, Ooh! Events went above and beyond and greatly exceeded expectations. The service, attention to detail and creativity is impeccable. Emily Parham made us feel comfortable about all of the details from the very beginning and completely managed everything flawlessly! I would not have trusted anyone else to coordinate my wedding and bring my vision to life. She knew exactly what we wanted from a design, budget and overall experience perspective. The coordination and planning was just amazing and I would recommend Ooh Events! for any wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Schwalge · Married on 12/15/2018

Trendy, stylish, easy to work with and fabulous!

I love Ooh! Events because they have literally the coolest rentals ever!!!!!!!! We just recently got married at Old Roberds Dairy Farm and had Ooh! Events rentals for pretty much every rental besides linens and loved everything!!! They are easy to work with -- I probably changed my proposal 500 times but Lorita was always patient with me and changed everything for me. I loved the way everything looked and it was literally perfect! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Ooh! Events's reply:

Nicole-thank you SO much for your kind words! Lorita is truly amazing. We are so glad you loved your rentals. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and bliss!

Allison · Married on 10/07/2018

Working with Ooh! Events made everything easy!

We worked with Ooh! Events for our wedding rentals, florals, planning and day-of coordination. Working with Erin was such a fun process! My engagement was 10 months and Erin was eager to get started with me and kept us in line for everything that needed to get accomplished. I highly recommend working with Ooh! to streamline vendors and have one point of contact for the most important touch points of your wedding day! Thank you Erin!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Service!

Where do I even start! First let me start by saying our venue required a wedding planner that was not a guest. When I heard this I was disappointed as I thought I could do it all myself. That being said I am beyond THRILLED they required this and could not have done it without Erin from Ooh Events. From the start the process was so fun and exciting. Erin was so easy to talk to and understood my vision from day 1. We are from Boston and got married in Charleston and it was so helpful to have someone in the area to help us plan. As we couldn't meet in person often we did most of the planning via phone/email and it was seamless. The thing that really took Ooh Events to the next level was their amazing warehouse full of things to rent. It seems silly to buy things (decorations etc) that you will only use once and then not know what to do with them post wedding. The warehouse and rentals took all of this stress away. They had so many cool things to pick from that made our wedding really unique. Not to mention it was great to get the linens etc all from the same place and not have to deal with multiple vendors. I love being organized and Erin took that to the next level. Having a timeline planned out to the minute for our wedding day made everything run flawlessly. We felt like a queen and king on our wedding day. Erin was always one step ahead of me, even when it came to needing a glass of champagne. It was truly 5 star service, from making us each a plate of food, to sewing my dress back together when the strap popped off I cannot say enough good things!! I felt my only job on our wedding day was to relax and have fun and without Erin and Ooh Events this would not have been possible. Some of the vendors I barely even spoke with and they just showed up and did their job perfectly all thanks to Erin. Looking back I could not imagine our wedding without a planner. And If you are looking for a planner look no further. Ooh Events and Erin exceeded all of my expectations. Not only did we have the wedding of our dreams but we gained a friend in Erin who we hope to keep in touch with forever. I cannot say enough good things. Xo

Sent on 01/30/2019

McKenzie · Married on 07/27/2018

Ooh Events made our tropical southern wedding vibes come to life! We had the best experience and I wish we could do it all over again!

Ooh! Events 10
    Ooh! Events 11
    Ooh! Events 12
    Ooh! Events 13
    Ooh! Events 14
    Sent on 10/06/2018

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Ooh! Events for the floral design and rentals for our wedding. I was extremely impressed with their rental selection - not only for basics such as tables and chairs, but also for their gorgeous lounge furniture. Their pieces certainly enhanced our venue and set the tone for the evening. Even more so, the floral design was absolutely stunning. My floral budget was very tight, so they were able to make the most of it and add beautiful touches in nearly every area of our ceremony and reception areas. In addition, the day of our wedding we experienced pouring rain. The Ooh! team was able to repurpose our outdoor floral arrangements perfectly, still giving our wedding the southern garden look I was hoping for. All in all, Ooh! did a fantastic job across all rentals and florals!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Diane · Married on 05/12/2018

We had an excellent experience with this company thanks to Candice, our wedding planner. They provided planning services, flowers and rentals for us (there is a discount if you use multiple services). The coordination services were great --- we had some consultation with Candice up-front, but not for full-service planning as our daughter (the bride) wanted to do much of the legwork (she is local to Charleston). The flowers were spectacular, and the choices for rentals were varied and perfect for our venue. We were very pleased with everything this company did for us!

Ooh! Events 15
    Ooh! Events 16
    Ooh! Events 17
    Ooh! Events 18
    Sent on 07/03/2018

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

great experience!

I had such a great experience using Erin at Ooh! for my rentals. She did such a great job with making my vision come to life and was so responsive and flexible when I made any changes. She was also super understanding of my lower budget and stretched my dollar very far! With wedding planning being so stressful, Ooh! and rentals was one less thing I had to worry about, because I was confident it was being taken care of.

Ooh! Events 19
    Ooh! Events 20
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Sara, thank you so much for your kind words; thank you for choosing us! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Donna · Married on 10/29/2017

Hiring Ooh! as our coordinator was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process. They are knowledgeable, very helpful, and caring throughout the entire process! We worked with Emily, who was a complete God send. She was so easy to work with and helped us in every way possible - from designing the best floor plan for us to adding in last-minute needs at the reception. Her and Candice made sure everything ran smoothly the entire day and I will truly miss working with them!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Janelle · Married on 09/24/2017

Destination wedding planner of the year and the next century is Candice Lorraine of Ooh! Events, Charleston, SC. The distance between us, NYC and PA, from the wedding location never hindered this professional, energetic and organized person. Her connections and recommendations to only the best in the business made this wedding a once in a lifetime event. Available by phone or email all hours of the day and night allowed the families to enjoy the anticipation of this special day. There was not a dream of this wedding day for which she did not deliver with her special talents and perseverance. Our family and friends have attended many weddings and continue to comment this was the best wedding event ever. We are grateful and blessed forever for having shared this special day with such a fabulous person and wedding planner, Candice Lorraine. We Love You!!!

Ooh! Events 21
    Ooh! Events 22
    Ooh! Events 23
    Ooh! Events 24
    Ooh! Events 25
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing team! Worth every penny! Erin our planner was awesome!!

Ooh! Events 26
    Ooh! Events 27
    Ooh! Events 28
    Sent on 12/04/2017

natasha · Married on 07/02/2017

Ooh! Events made the whole wedding planning a breeze especially the day of. I can't not be more happy with choosing them to be apart of my special day - our planner was THE BEST (all the guests were commenting how great and top of everything she was) and their rentals were of top notch quality and brought together the entire vision of the evening. We used Ooh! Events for our Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner, and Wedding and all 3 events were absolutely AMAZING! Couldn't be happier with them :) Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Terri · Married on 06/30/2017

Ooh provided beautiful decorations for our daughter’s wedding. The customer service was top notch and Jordan was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

5 stars! Emily and the Ooh Events team was fantastic to work with! They were very accommodating and responsive. They have amazing rentals that fit our style very well. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Tammy · Married on 05/20/2017

Ooh! Events handled everything for our daughter's wedding in May, 2017. Candice was absolutely fabulous! She hit the ground running and never stopped. We did not have to worry about anything not be handled. She was always on top of it at all times and two steps ahead. If you need anybody to handle your wedding needs, look no further than Ooh! Events and Candice!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Karlye · Married on 03/25/2017

There truly are no words to describe my love for Candice and the entire Ooh! Events staff. Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed about my wedding day. Thanks to Candice and Ooh! Events, I can honestly say that my wedding was more amazing than I ever imagined in my wildest dreams. Whenever I need ANYTHING, Candice was always there to help! Candice's passion for wedding planning, creativeness, amazing personality and desire to make everyone happy truly make her a one of a kind wedding planner. I am so thankful for this amazing company and staff for making all of my dreams come true!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ryland · Married on 01/14/2017

Erin and Candace absolutely crushed it! We could not be more thrilled with how everything turned out. They made the day for my new wife and even made the day a little about me ;)

Thanks yall, couldn't have done it without you

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 11/26/2016

We used Ooh! Events for rentals and they did not disappoint! I hand picked everything that I wanted at my ceremony and reception and everyone that I worked with was helpful and nice! Misty Taylor and Lorita Jackson assited me with rentals and tabletop. I could not have done it without them ! They answered every question I had and helped me make my ceremony and reception everything that I wanted it to be!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Haley · Married on 11/19/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better planner! She was super responsive and helpful! She made our wedding dreams come to life! We were so thankful to have her a part of our day. It was stress free and perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ooh! Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words; Erin is amazing!