Ony Salon Reviews

47 | Savannah, GA

47 Reviews for Ony Salon

Ruby · Married on 05/24/2014

I had the BEST wedding hair stylist I can imagine! Tiffony was extremely professional and responsive from beginning to end. She was very helpful in planning the style that we eventually came up with and guided me with how to care for my hair until the wedding. From texture, to length, to personality, to dress, etc. --she didn't leave any stone unturned in considering the best hairstyle for me. She made all of our hair just beautiful, including the ladies' hair I thought she wouldn't be able to do much with (i.e., short hair, difficult texture). She is so easy going that I really enjoyed her company on the day of my wedding as well. I highly recommend Ony Salon for your wedding day hair needs. She was even so kind as to help my husband out with his hair on the day of!

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2013

Tiffony was easy to contact, porfessional, and provided great service!

• Olivia

Olivia · Married on 03/23/2013

Tiffony and her staff were just awesome! Tiffony was very friendly and professional. In fact, I did have a hairstylist confirmed to style my hair as well as the brides maid and matron of honor. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, she was unable to render her professional services. In sharing the situation with Tiffony, she was understanding and generously adjusted her schedule for my day, as she had a previous event planned for earlier on the same day! I shall always be thankful to Tiffony and her staff especially as my/our wedding was a destination wedding!

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2012

Tiffony was absolutely phenomenal! My hair looked gorgeous and so did all my bridesmaids! She was so sweet and funny! She fit right in with all us girls chatting! She even helped me smooth out some other wedding hiccups! I highly recommend her! If you want a piece of mind that you will love your hair and your hairstylist, Tiffony is no doubt the way to go!

Tracy · Married on 07/26/2012

Tiffony was awesome! I do not have the easiest hair to work with, and she came through with miraculous results. I would recommend her for anyone wanting a beautiful hair-style for their wedding or any other special occasion.

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

Tiffony is amazing! She did my hair, my mother's hair, and two of my bridesmaids for my wedding. We all looked beautiful. Tiffony is very patient and a great listener. All I did was show her some pictures of styles that I liked and she nailed one of my favorites perfectly! She is great to work with and it was SUPER convient to have her come to me on my wedding day! I highly recommend Ony Salon!

Alison · Married on 05/19/2012

Tiffony witn Ony Salon is absolutely amazing!!! She is honestly the most talented person I have ever worked with. I recommend her to anyone that is getting married and wants to look fabulous for their special day!!!

Jennie · Married on 03/24/2012

Tiffony truly has a gift! She is phenomenal! I had my own hair, my mother's hair, and my seven bridesmaid's hair done in a 4 and a half hour time span. She did everyone flawlessly and still made each of us feel special! The best part about Tiffony is her personality! i highly recommend her for bridal hair :)

Kelly · Married on 02/24/2012

I’m so thankful I had Tiffony on my wedding day. Tiffony has been doing my hair for nearly five years and when I set my wedding date, I knew I had to have her do my hair for the big day. The problem was, I was getting married in Florida, Tiffony is in Savannah. So I asked if she would be willing to travel and she did! All I can say is I’m glad she did. She did a wonderful job not only on my hair, but my bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and the flower girl. She got us all done in plenty of time. The girls all loved their hair as well as my mother. As for my hair, she captured it exactly how I wanted it. I also did a bird cage veil and we worked with it before and the day of to make sure it was perfect. We decided to pin it back (the wedding day was very windy) and I think it could be the next trend! It was so unique and fit perfectly with my vintage theme. If you are looking for a stylist that listens to you, is extremely patient and is a super nice lady, that’s Tiffony. She’ll make you look beautiful on your special day and you’ll have a blast while she does it. Oh yeah – she can do traditional styles, but she definitely thinks outside of the box!!!

Kristin · Married on 07/16/2011

Tiffony was amazing! She took my hair vision and turned it into reality. She is soo talented! Tiffony also did my entire bridal parties hair and they all loved the results. I highly recommend Tiffony for anyone getting married in the Savannah area.

Lauri · Married on 05/28/2011

Not being from the Savannah area, I asked my wedding planner for salon recommendations and told her I wanted the best of the best. Her top pick was Tiffony at Ony Salon. At the run-through appt., I didn't have any pictures of what I was looking for but told Tiffony I wanted an up-do, sort of beach casual. She nailed it on the first try. On the day of the wedding, she did my two daughters' hair as well -- and again, without too much to go on, she managed to create hairstyles that were exactly what they'd hoped for. My hair looked awesome, and stayed that way the entire day - through the heat and humidity, too. If you're looking for the best, Tiffony's it. As a matter of fact, I liked her so much that we were recently back in Savannah for a few days and I booked an appt. with her for a cut and color. Again, she got it just right -- and I'm really picky about my hair, so that's the highest compliment I can give her. P.S. -- Love you, Tiffony - you rock!!

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2011

Tiffony was amazing! During my hair trial she did three different looks so I could choose which one I liked best. Once I decided I liked the half up/half down look she was even able to take some additional hair down so I could see how I liked it. She put my veil in with all three hair styles. After my hair trial I had a 4 hour road trip and then a flat tire...when I arrived home 8 hours later after being on the side of the road my hair still looked awesome! On my wedding day she was so happy and relaxing. She was able to teach my sister how to put the veil in and take it out perfectly. My hair was great all day, even after I climbed to the top of the Harbour town lighthouse (windy up there), took photos on the beach, and danced the night away at our breezy beachside reception. THANK YOU TIFFONY!!!

Carin · Married on 04/17/2011

Tiffony is a tremendously gifted, ridiculously sweet, hair magician that you absolutely must choose to do your wedding hair. I am lucky enough to have known Tiffony for about a year; she came highly recommended by the event manager at the Telfair Academy where I had my wedding and I began talking with her shortly after my engagement. As a bride having a destination wedding, it was so important to have someone as capable, attuned and attentive as Tiffony to make me a more glamorous version of myself. When I met Tiffony on a wedding planning weekend trip to Savannah, I told her what my worries were with my hair (frizz! humidity! and not looking like I'd done my hair for ballet class) and then we chatted about the elements of the wedding I'd planned thus far. As the planning progressed I sent her photos of my wedding dress, pictures from my fittings. These emails were always responded to with promptness, real interest and happiness. Tiffony loves what she does and despite her busy schedule, makes each bride feel special and top priority.
    Two days before the wedding I had a hair trial and hair cut appointment with Tiffony and I got to witness first-hand her incredible knack for calming people down, putting everything into perspective and creating show stopping hairstyles. I hadn't brought any photos of hairstyles for her to emulate but she asked the right questions - what had I liked about the photos we'd sent each other previously, what didn't I like or want, what was the feeling I was going for etc and then she went to work. I really liked what she did in the hair trial but was absolutely blown away by what she did for my wedding. My scruple with the trial style was that it was too traditional/chigon like and I wanted a softer-romantic look. A very nervous me told Tiffony this on the wedding day and, in spite of my vague hand motions, assertions that I wanted it soft and romantic and taking over my whole head so the bird-cage veil looked full, Tiffony knew and pictured in her minds eye exactly what I wanted. She had done seven (!) other hairstyles that day and, energy unwavering, calmed my nerves, helped me get into a zen mindset, made me laugh and stunned me with the most jaw dropping hairstyle ever. She created a breathtaking, Grace Kelly elegant, modern, Jane Austen heroine romantic hairstyle that was exactly what I'd always wanted. She made me a glamorous version of myself.
    My wedding was the week before the royal wedding and all I can say is that royally appointed hair dressers have nothing on Tiffony. She pours her heart and soul into her work and honestly cares about being there on your wedding day. Whether you have the privilege to meet her months before your wedding or meet her just a few hours before your ceremony, Tiffony will put you at ease while delivering the wedding hairstyle of your dreams.

Genina · Married on 02/26/2011

Tiffony did an absolutely wonderful job doing my wedding day hair. She was flexible and professional and helped me achieve the exact look I was going for! Not to mention I don't think I've ever laughed as much as when she was there! I'd highly recommend Ony Salon to anyone looking for great wedding day hair!

Hanne · Married on 02/11/2011

Tiffony made my hair look BEAUTIFUL on my wedding day!! I would work with her again in a second! In fact, the next time I am in Savannah I am going to book an appointment with her so that I will have beautiful hair on my trip (and so we can hang out - she it such fun!!!)!

Vicky · Married on 11/13/2010

We recently had the opportunity to utilize the services of Tiffony of Ony Salon when my daughter was married in Savannah. Tiffony was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I am so glad she was available. We corresponded by email and I merely sent her a picture of the way my daughter wanted her hair styled. Tiffony's work was first-rate. My daughter has always had straight hair; we'd curl it and within 30 minutes it would be straight again. After Tiffony styled her hair, not only did Gretchen's hair look wonderful, but the curl lasted until the next day! Tiffony also styled the 14 year old bridesmaid's hair. On the wedding day, the bridesmaid still didn't know what she wanted done. Tiffony suggested a side pony tail which looked beautiful and was even intertwined in the back. Both girls were stunning. I would not hesitate to recommend Tiffony to anyone looking for a hairstylist for their special day. Her work is exceptional and she has a great personality, too!

Alejandra · Married on 09/05/2010

So happy that I had Tiffony do my wedding. I cant count maybe other time I have ever liked my hair when it was professionally done, so I was pretty nervous about my wedding hair. I was also indecisive, to say the least. Tiffony was very patient with me and did 2 different styles at my trial, both of which I liked. However, I requested a different look on wedding day and she did it without a problem. She is very skilled not only with hair but with understanding the look you want and doesn't mind a challenge!

Heather · Married on 07/17/2010

Tiffony was absolutely amazing! I had a destination wedding in Savannah in July and Tiffony did everything she could to make me as cool and comfortable as I could be on my wedding day. I brought in some pictures of what I liked and explained what I didn't like and she was able to do more than I ever could have imagined! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day because of her. Not only did she do an amazing job, but she was also fun to spend time with on my wedding day. Tiffony came to my hotel to do my hair, my mom's hair and my matron of honor's hair. My mother-in-law had her hair done at another salon in town and was very disappointed in the results. Tiffony was kind enough to squeeze her in and fix her hair - all because she felt that the mother of the groom should not be upset on this special day. We can't thank her enough. Ony Salon is the perfect choice for wedding day bliss!

Julianna · Married on 06/13/2010

I love ONY Salon! My wedding hair looked gorgeous, exactly the way I wanted! Tiffony is a pro, and so easy to work with! I didn't lose any sleep over this vendor - she is awesome!

Kristy · Married on 06/04/2010

WOW...where to begin?!?!?! I can honestly say I was apprehensive about having someone I didn't know take care of one of the most important aspects of my wedding day; my hair. However, after chatting with Tiffony on the phone and seeing the portfolio of work she had done in the past, I knew I was in good hands. And was I ever!!!! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I had expected for my wedding day. I shared the pictures I had clipped, both what I liked and what I didn't like...and not only did she outdo ANYTHING I had found, she did it with such a sweet spirit and warmth in her attitude. I would HIGHLY recommend her talents for any special day someone would have :))))

Krystal · Married on 05/22/2010

Since I'm from NY and was getting married on Tybee Island I had to rely on the reviews that I found online and everything I ready about Tiffony was spot on! She was so helpful with everything from hair to make-up to salons. I felt really comfortable having her do my hair on my wedding day. She was very responsive to all e-mails and I was able to pay everything in advance online. She worked will with everyone involved from my 9 year old niece to my mom. She took a lot of time and care to make sure everything was perfect for all of us and I felt like I was her number one priority. The recommendations she gave for the nail salon was perfect along with everything else she helped us with. Definitely use Tiffony for any occasion!

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2010

Tiffony was amazing to work with. Before meeting her, I had booked another hair and makeup person who ended up cancelling on me with two months to go. It ended up being a blessing in disguise. Tiffony came to the rescue, despite the last minute timing and the busy season (we got married in April). Even more than that, she took the time to help me decide on the perfect hair style for my wedding. I had been waffling because nothing felt quite right. She listened to my (rather vague and disorganized) description of what I wanted and came up with her own design and it was perfect. Not only that, but she's great to have around on your wedding day! So fun, calming, and professional. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

emily · Married on 04/10/2010

Tiffony was amazing. Very punctual and really paid attention to my suggestions and also the fine details of the look I wanted to achieve for my wedding day.

Lynne · Married on 01/23/2010

Tiffony was FABULOUS!!! she was excellent at listening to what I wanted, as well as my Maid of Honor- and the result was 2 very happy ladies!

Jamie · Married on 11/28/2009

Tiffany was so helpful and so professional in orchestrating the hair for my reception. She is so talented. After only meeting her once you just know that she lives to create interesting and beautiful hair styles. Her vision is clear and she has a way of communicating her ideas so that everyone is on the same page. She did 5 hair styles for my Reception and everyone was more than pleased. I would recommend Tiffany and the ONY Salon to anyone. I will absolutely contact this salon in the future. I give her a 6 out of five. Jamie