74 Reviews for Melinda Cantor Designs

Place Cards (1)
Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)

I worked with Melinda from Only You Gifts to order invitations for my upcoming wedding in October and I could not be happier with how the invites turned out! I was looking for something classic, traditional and elegant and I was having trouble finding something that I really loved that was also within my budget. Melinda worked closely with me and found an invitation that we were able to add extra touches to in order to create what I was looking for, and was also able to stay within my budget. She was in touch with me throughout the whole process, answered all my questions quickly, was very easy to communicate with and was very patient and pleasant to work with. The invites turned out absolutely GORGEOUS and I cannot tell you how many of my guests have commented on them! Everyone has been calling and texting my fiance and I saying how beautiful they are and that they are the nicest invitations they have ever received! I am in love with them and highly recommend working with Melinda and Only You Gifts!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

Melinda is absolutely amazing! the invitations were exactly what I was visualizing for my big day. We accidentally forgot to include 3 invitations in our original order and Melinda was so accommodating! She had the forgotten invitations printed ASAP so we could have them mailed in time.

Profile Picture Kendal, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing

Melinda does incredible work! We received so many compliments on our invitations - her work is incredible! She is detail oriented and thorough. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This is the only place anyone should consider when ordering invitations or any engraved gifts. They are great and working with Melinda was amazing. Me and my fiance had originally gone with someone else who was referred to us, and that person royally messed up our invitations. In a very last minute panic (less than 2 months before the wedding) we were left with no invitations. I found Only You and they made me feel so comfortable, helped me create a new design, the communication after our meeting was fantastic and I can honestly say they made miracles happen. They were able to get the perfect invitations put together in such a short amount of time and they looked absolutely beautiful. So many of our guests called the day they received our invitations just to tell us how beautiful they came out, and that they never saw an invite as beautiful as ours. I highly recommend Only You Invitations & Engraved Gifts, they are the best!

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Just picked up my invitations and they are amazing! I can't thank Melinda enough for putting all my ideas and thoughts down in paper. I went to so many places and all I was handed was a book and told to pick an invitation because what I wanted didn't exist. . Melinda was the only one who who searched and got what I wanted!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations

We were extremely happy with Only you invitations! Melinda was so helpful and fun to work with. She has great ideas and products. We will definitely Use them again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone. You'll be in good hands!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Picked up our wedding invitations this weekend and they are beautiful! I had a great experience working with Melinda. She worked with my vision and allowed me to pull ideas from a bunch of different samples to create my own invitation. She was great at communicating every detail and decision and answering all of my questions. She worked within my budget and even lined my envelopes for me, which we were originally supposed to do. That saved us so much time!! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their events. Thank you so much for everything Melinda! :)

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

Ordered my daughter's wedding invitations from Melinda at Only You and we were thrilled. The design was beautiful and the order came in a week early. Melinda walked us through every step with professionalism, courtesy and understanding! I would use them in a heartbeat for any occasion. Truly a class operation and wonderfully efficient!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I can't thank Only You Custom Invitations enough for creating my dream invitation! From helping me pick out the perfect colors and font, every detail is perfect, and unique! If you are looking for great personalized invitation this is the place to be!!!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

We just picked up our invitations today and they are beautiful! Can't wait to send them out to all our guests. Melinda was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jilian, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I can't say enough about Melinda and Only You. From the minute I walked in, I knew I was in the right hands. She worked with my budget and my vision. Throughout the process she answered every e-mail in a timely manner, even for silly questions I may have had. My invitations were all that I envisioned...so much so, that I teared up in the store when Melinda showed them to me. I will always come to Melinda for any invitation or printing needs I have in thr future. My invites are being sent out this week and I can't wait to hear what people think!!!!! Thank you for everything, MelindA!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

When you are looking for that creative, professional & human touch, you need to have Melinda from Only You create your personalized order!! In an increasingly online world where that seems to have been lost, she welcomes you, talks with you, and truly brings whatever it is you need to life while making you feel like you are one of a kind and special!
I cannot put a price on service and quality like hers. I have been using her services for over 15 years, I promise you, you will not be disappointed ...

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Melinda from Only You was a pleasure to work with! Very detail oriented and professional. Our invitations were unique & came out gorgeous!

Profile Picture danielle, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Melinda was a pleasure to work with. She's a perfectionist, and her professionalism reflects in her craft. My daughter had the most stunning wedding invitations made here. Guest are still commenting on the quality and beauty of them. We did go over our budget, but after doing our research and pricing others, there was no comparison. I highly recommend Only You! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Vickie, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Melinda designed our wedding invitations and our thank you's. They came amazing!! She is so talented and gave me exactly what I described I wanted and confirmed each step with me through email the whole process. For a creative, personalized, stress free and specialized experience Melinda is the perfect person to provide it all!!
Jodi F.

Profile Picture Jodianne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations are absolutely Amazing!!!!!! Melanie is awesome she took my vision and totally made it happen. We took a template invitation and totally made it look nothing like the original so I feel like she designed something specifically for our wedding. And the turn around time is absolutely amazing. I am so happy with her service that I will definitely come back to this vendo again.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Ordering my wedding invitations through Melinda was a wonderful experience. From the second I walked through her door to the day I picked up my wedding invitations, it was a smooth and enjoyable experience. Melinda will work with your budget- no matter what it is! She helped me pick the perfect wedding invitations and stayed within my budget. She was very responsive to my emails and replied promptly- no matter what time of day or night it was. Melinda kept me informed throughout the entire process and really helped ease my mind. She even followed up after to check in to make sure all went well and that I was happy. I highly recommend using her- no matter what occasion you are planning for! :)

Profile Picture Toni, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My wedding invitations came out beautiful! Melinda is extremely professional and put a lot of effort and love into every detail. I couldn't be happier with the end result!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing invitations that were unique and customized to fit exactly what I needed for the wedding! Definitely worth the money!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Melinda did a great job on my wedding invitations, it came out beautiful! I was running out of time to send them out and she rushed my order for me to send them out just in time. For any other events or labels to be made, I will keep in touch with her. Thank you so much for your help!

Profile Picture GINGER, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Melinda is amazing! She was incredibly easy to work with, and she was knowledgable and creative. I would definitely use the services of Only You again. I love how my wedding invitations came out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I couldn't imagine designing anything as special as my wedding invitations with anyone else...never mind attempting them online! Melinda is a true professional and knows her business and customers very well. The personal care & attention she gives is invaluable!

Profile Picture User5637823, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Melinda from Only You was wonderful! She was very patient and thorough and made sure that all of our questions/concerns were addressed. Melinda also provided us with thoughtful suggestions to help make our wedding invitations perfect. We are so pleased with the result! :)

Profile Picture User5014559, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved, loved, loved my invitations!! Melinda was fantastic! My only issue was a few of the envelopes had a cut through them and a few of the directional cards/RSVPs had a rip through them. Luckily I had extra so those pieces I did not need to use.

View Vendor Response