Onion Creek Club Reviews

4 | Austin, TX

4 Reviews for Onion Creek Club

Era · Married on 10/24/2015

This is a fantastic venue. We hosted a reception for my daughters wedding. The host were professional, courteous, and very helpful. Whatever I asked, they provided. The atmosphere is lovely.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Marsha · Married on 09/12/2015

A HUGE thank you to Eileen and her team for making our wedding day absolutely everything I imagined it would be and more. Not only was everything decorated beautifully through the vision that Eileen and I came up with but the FOOD IS DELICIOUS. I wish I could remember the chef's name to also give him kudos but you must go there for a tasting and I guarantee the venue and price will make you book with The Onion Creek Club.

I can't say enough nice things about this venue and their services. SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! !

Sent on 09/25/2015

Alyssa · Married on 05/23/2015

Super affordable, super helpful, beautiful venue!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

We had both our ceremony and the reception at Onion Creek Club. The wedding ceremony was outside on the grounds, and the reception was in the main dining hall. Linda Pena, the director of catering and event coordinator at the club, was so very helpful in planning the event, coordinating all the details, and orchestrating everything on our wedding day. The staff were great, and everything went off without a hitch. We received many compliments from our guests on the food and how beautiful the wedding was. The natural setting of the club and the views of the greens from the reception hall added an elegance and beauty to the event. I would definitely recommend Onion Creek Club to anyone for their wedding and reception.

Sent on 04/28/2014