47 Reviews for OneLove Entertainment

Bilingual MC (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (3)

Cesar was awesome! We just used him for our engagement party and it was the best decision ever! He did a great job playing a variety of genres, country to hip-hop and never once did I have to think about asking him to change this song or play this song. He even searched for and played "let it go" (yes the frozen song), requested by my 3 year old niece. It was adorable! Cesar was super nice, professional and made sure we let him know exactly what we wanted to hear at our party. Everyone had a great time dancing at the party and its all thanks to Cesar!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't wait until the next big party so I can hire Cesar again! He played at my wedding and I was so glad that he did. My family is mostly Spanish speaking so I was a little stressed about having a party that would get everyone mingling and dancing together.,enjoying the same music. Well, I had nothing to worry about because there was not one song that played that did not have people dancing on the dance floor! He played all types of music and really played what the crowd was vibing too. Not only were his DJ'ing skills good but he made the perfect MC for the wedding and helped with the timeline and announcements. He spoke both spanish and english so everyone knew what was going on. He was very professional, responsive to emails and at the same time had a cool, laidback personality. I would definitely hire him again. Thanks Cesar for making my wedding the most unforgettable day of my life. My family still keeps telling me how much fun they had dancing. Ps. Even my grandfather who is very grumpy and a total antisocial person danced. That was a miracle!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar was absolutely fantastic. On point with every detail we provided him and even handled some last minute curveballs we threw at him from changing our first dance to adding a traditional dance he had never done before. He was extremely flexible and made sure he accommodated all of our requests. Everything from the lighting to the music to the sound was absolutely fantastic. Would highly recommend Cesar to any of my friends or family and would definitely be at the top of my list if I needed a DJ for any other event.

Profile Picture Alfonso, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar was absolutely wonderful! He set up all the sound and lighting for our wedding, Cesar did an awesome job at taking our song requests and integrating them in with popular songs to keep spirits high. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and took time to make sure that we were happy with the flow of the evening. We would highly recommend him for any special event that you might have!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Cesar was the dj/mc at my wedding. We had 134 guests, and a 6 hour reception/ceremony. Cesar was extremely responsive and always had answers for our questions. He eased both our anxious personalities on the day of by makin sure he not only communicated with us, but made sure he worked very closely with our planner. With very little direction Cesar was able to make our day unforgettable with the choice of music based on the dancing crowd and providing unique experience that he knew we would take and run with, for example on the garter toss, he had me do my best magic mike impression when walking up to my wife, and though I was embarrassed, everyone couldn’t stop talking about how awesome it was. His discretion for how long each slow song should go on was amazing, my wife and I both agreed that he ended the songs on point. I highly recommend him for any and all events.

Profile Picture Nathan, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar was WONDERFUL to work with. He worked around my busy work schedule and was able to support all my songs I selected. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent DJ! Provides every kind of genre in music with an excellent set up. On top of everything all night and constantly keeping the party going with never a dull moment at any moment. Highly recommend for any type of occasion!

Profile Picture LUIS, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely Wonderful Service! We Loved every minute work with Cesar. He was professional, flexible and really easy to work with. He had some great ideas!
Our wedding was so memorable and our DJ and Lighting had everything to do with that!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cesar came to our rescue after we faced immediate regret over hiring our intial DJ. From the beginning, Cesar was so accommodating to us and it felt like talking to an old friend. Cesar takes pride in doing a great job for his couples and his work shows. We were so relieved from the very beginning after our first phone call with him. He was very communicative with us throughout the entire process, something we severely lacked from the first guy. We later met with Cesar to discuss timeline, music, etc., and in the weeks leading up to the wedding, we submitted everything to him. The day of, Cesar worked with our DOC to help our day run smoothly and as on time as possible given it's a wedding day! We had a small wedding and I was worried people wouldn't be out on the dance floor and I wanted to DANCE!! Well, I had ZERO to worry about because combined with our music selections, Cesar had everyone out there the entire night. The dance floor lights gave a great ambiance as well. We are so grateful to have met Cesar in this process and should any future events come up for us, we will turn to him first! Thank you for making our day so much fun!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Cesar was so awesome! We just used him for our wedding and he was friendly and helpful! He was able to get everyone excited to dance and help ease our nerves by being the MC for the night! I would reccommend him for any wedding and would love to have him back for parties in the future!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar was our DJ for our wedding in September. He did an amazing job and we are extremely happy we picked him. Made everything easy on us and reminded us on certain things we needed to finish and pick out for our wedding. I loved that I got to pick music out on Spotify and our symbol on the dance floor was exactly what I wanted. There was a few things I spaced out on the day of the wedding and Cesar adapted very well in front of our guest and totally rocked it! He made our wedding very fun and there was a lot of laughing with Cesar's help. Please do yourself a favor and go with Cesar. We are so happy we did!!! Thank you so much Cesar!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We loved the service that Cesar provided for our wedding! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night! He plays everything from flashbacks to spanish to current hits but was also accommodating to our requests and incorporated them so well. He was very helpful with giving us ideas for the timing of the cake cutting, dances and bouquet /garter toss. He was flexible and patient throughout the planning and the day of. He created our monogram which added a great touch to the venue. He also provided a cloud effect for our first dance which looked beautiful in pictures! We would certainly recommend him! Thank you again, Cesar for making our day seamless and memorable! Best Regards, Darlene Pacillas

Profile Picture Darlene, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have known Cesar for the majority of my life. In addition to being an outstanding DJ he is also a genuine person, family man, and good friend. It is my belief that all these personal attributes filter into his services and make him the best DJ out there. For some, it is their first time getting married so it can be hard to know how to start and what to do once everything has begun. Cesar was with me every step of the way. He is very organized and will send friendly reminders in advance letting you know about what needs to be accomplished and the time frame involved. In addition, he also sends you examples and ideas of his own. He was my rock during this whole wedding process and made sure the wedding of my dreams happened. Cesar has also been my DJ for family events and college graduation party. He comes highly recommended, not only for his services but for his excellent work ethic and love for what he does.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar did an awesome job! He gave us some pointers on our wedding day schedule. Super patient, knowledgeable, and very helpful. We have him the playlists we wanted and he did a great job mixing them together. I'd definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you’re looking for a DJ that is fun, upbeat, and will keep the party going all night, DJ Escence is who you need to book for your wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Cesar. He is professional, passionate about his business, and great with communication. It was easy to schedule in-person meetings with him and he promptly responded to our emails. Cesar sent us friendly reminders for our song choices for the ceremony and reception, which we definitely needed during our busy planning process. He suggested we create Spotify playlists to help keep track of specific songs we liked, which made it easy for us to share with each other, as well as him. When there were certain activities (i.e. cake cutting, money dance, etc.) that we were not sure what song to use, he offered great suggestions. Cesar also helped establish the perfect ambiance of our reception room with up-lighting that matched our color theme and he displayed our custom monogram on the dance floor. Lastly, Cesar planned a stunt with our groomsmen against the groom during the garter removal, which made for a hilarious moment that we both will never forget! Contact Cesar for your DJ, up-lighting, and monogram needs and you won’t regret it ☺

Profile Picture Tony & Alicia, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I've known Cesar for several years. As soon as I got engaged I hired him as the DJ for my Wedding. He spent a good amount of time reviewing the music list as well as the lighting selection for the wedding. Cesar went above and beyond in coordinating my music during the ceremony and throughout the reception. There was not one moment where the dance floor was empty, everyone danced the night away. The lighting was beautiful, it lit the venue up nicely. I wish I could relive that day over again. I highly recommend Cesar, he will make your event that much more memorable!!!

Profile Picture Lupe, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Cesar aka DJ Escence for our wedding and he did an amazing job. The best thing was that he is so helpful before and the day of with making sure you stay on schedule which is key in a wedding no matter how much you prepare, informative, experienced with what works and what doesn't, and he can offer suggestions. DJ skills hand down awesome the dance floor was never empty.

DJ Escence
Until the next event. :)

Profile Picture Estela, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar went above and beyond what we expected for our wedding. With his smooth timeline planning he created a perfect ambiance for our guests to enjoy every minute of the reception. The music kept all our guests on the dance floor until the final minute! We were so excited to see how much fun everyone was having and we know it is attributed in large part to Cesar and his amazing DJ skills. Additionally, the uplighting he provided set the mood perfectly and with our personal monogram on the dance floor as well. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cesar for all our our friends or anyone looking for a great DJ to help provide perfect memories for any special event. We know he will be at all of our future events. Thank you Cesar for all you did to make our wedding one of a kind!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar did an Awesome Job! He was professional, reliable, and knowledgable. Great music in every aspect of the celebration. He has a great ability to read crowds and to keep the dancing going all night. His enthusiasm was evident and he made our party outstanding. The lighting , he provided, also gave our special event a sophisticated and warm ambiance. He has my highest recommendations.

Profile Picture Rosa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I am an event planner in Orange County, LA, and San Diego. I have done weddings and other events from 50 guests to 1100 guests. I must say that every time i have the pleasure of hiring Cesar as my DJ, my clients are always impressed. He is professional, punctual, on point with music genre, thinks on his feet and delivers every time!! He is bilingual which is a HUGE plus and he is not only an amazing DJ but a fun emcee as well! Make sure you hire him right away because he gets booked up quickly! He also has a lot of equipment for my clients to choose from which is very important for weddings. He is my go to DJ!! Thank you for always being easy to work with Cesar. :) Laura ~Party In Season

Profile Picture Laura, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar DJ'd our wedding a couple weeks ago and he was absolutely fantastic! I am also a wedding vendor and have worked with Cesar once before, and new that he was the best DJ for us. He is friendly and the communication leading up to the day was wonderful. He kept the party going and we could not be happier with our choice of DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just got married on 11/5/2016 and I hired Cesar as my DJ and lighting guy. I couldn't have asked for a better job or entertainment for my wedding. He was so easy going and helpful with creating playlist and walkout music for me. My ceremony music was perfect. Even when my dad and I raced down the aisle to the alter (out of nerves ) he made sure to fade our music perfectly to keep the mood and flow of things. Our reception walk out music was perfect, everything was played at the perfect time and flowed nicely into each couples introduction. Same goes for my first dance, father daughter and mother and groom dances. Reception music was amazing ! He had everyone up and dancing the entire night. And I've had so many compliments on how great the DJ and music was. It was the best party/wedding I could have hoped for. We also had Cesar do our uplighting for our wedding. Without that I don't think it would have felt or looked as romantic and magical. Hands down, best entertainment/DJ/guy you could hire for an event. He did an amazing job and helped my wedding become the one I imagined. I would recommend him for any party/event you may have. Thanks again, Cesar !!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I HIGHLY recommend Cesar/OneLove Entertainment for your wedding/reception. Not only is he professional, but he is flexible when changes occur and very knowledgeable about how to keep your wedding and reception flowing. I have worked with him on several occasions and he is very dependable and on time. He is attentive to your wishes and request and carries them through. He has the latest equipment and is knowledgeable of all genres of music.

Profile Picture Janice, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Escence is one of the best. I've been to weddings which he DJed and everyone loved the music and was dancing. I was lucky enough to get him as my DJ and he works with you with everything. Very awesome and easy person to get along with. I'd recommend him to everyone :).

Profile Picture Armando, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cesar is a top notch DJ and I would strongly recommend his services. He was extremely helpful in assisting us for our wedding and I would actively seek to use his professional services if the opportunity presented itself.

Profile Picture Gregory, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews