Oneco Florist Reviews

97 | Bradenton, FL

97 Reviews for Oneco Florist

Katie · Married on 11/16/2013

Kathy from Oneco Florist was a dream come true after meeting with several overpriced florists. She had many ideas about different things to do - I am very indecisive and she really helped me make my choices. Every floral piece of the wedding was absolutely beautiful. From the aisle petals, to the bouquets, to the cake, to the centerpieces - everything was exactly what I had asked for. My bouquet was my favorite part of the whole day - she had worked with our budget to still give me everything I wanted in a bouquet and then wrapped it with lace from my mothers wedding dress. It was so perfect!!
    I would recommend Oneco Florist to any bride-to-be!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Leah · Married on 11/03/2013

I am so happy that we chose Oneco Florist for our wedding! Kathy knew exactly what we wanted and did a great job making our vision come to life. On the big day, they came to our wedding venue and set everything up for us while we were getting ready (no stress!). When we finally walked out into the reception room for the first time, it took our breath away. The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages looked stunning, and the centerpieces were perfect. I would highly recommend Oneco Florist to anyone for their wedding or any other special occasion!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Cheryl · Married on 11/02/2013

Wow! I can hardly express what an awesome experience it was to work with Kathy at Oneco Florist. She is a sweet, professional, and pleasant person. In this day and age, where customer service is SO lacking, it was a breath of fresh air to be able to feel confident that someone was going to do what they said they would do! She was very helpful with suggestions for the wedding flowers, very responsive to all my phone calls and emails, and always available to meet in person as well. The bouquets, centerpieces, arbor pieces, and corsages she did for my daughter's wedding were way beyond what I had imagined. Absolutely beautiful and looked like I paid way more than I did. All the floral pieces were lush and full of flowers; just stunning! I was truly blown away with everything. I knew by working with her that it was going to be good, but I never expected it to be so incredibly awesome. I would recommend Oneco Florist for any occasion, and especially a wedding. Flowers play such an important role on that special day and Oneco Florist made my daughter's wedding that much more special.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Kathy and her team did a wonderful job for my wedding! The centerpieces were beautiful and unique and we received so many compliments on them. The bouquets and arrangements they made for the arbor were lush and eye-catching. They helped tremendously with decorating and took a load off our shoulders. I would highly recommend Oneco Florist!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Brandi · Married on 10/13/2013

Oneco Florist did a fantastic job with my wedding flowers. They delivered my flowers on time and on a Sunday! They were beautiful and just what I envisioned...with lace and burlap. The flowers were high quality and smelled fabulous. Oneco Florist is #1 in my book and I would recommend the for any floral needs you may have! Thank you!!! Mrs. Brandi Bartman

Sent on 10/22/2013

I was so impressed by Kathy's professionalism. She bent over backwards to help us out wherever it was needed! I would recommend her any day of the week!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Christina · Married on 07/04/2013

Kathy did an amazing job! She went above and beyond and delivered our flowers on a holiday and even added more than we asked for to add an extra touch!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2013

I can't say enough nice things about Kathy at Oneco Florist. I was very impressed when we first visited Kathy to start planning the flowers for our daughters wedding. Based upon the pictures we provided, Kathy was immediately able to guide us as to pricing of the types of flowers we wanted as well as seasonal availability for our June wedding. She really took a lot of time with us and made sure that we could accomplish what my daughter wanted....I just could not believe the flowers when they showed up! The bouquets were just gorgeous and much larger than what I expected...the centerpieces were also much more full than I was expecting and the hydrangeas for the isle runners were fantastic! Everything was just beautiful, perfect and on time! Oneco Florist definitely provides great value and service. We definitely have found our new florist and I would recommend Oneco Florist without hesitation!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Erin · Married on 06/01/2013

Oneco Florist was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for at first and I had a difficult time finding a florist that would even take a few minutes to talk to me. Kathy personally sat down with me and provided her expertise and the outcome was amazing. I would highly recommend Oneco for your wedding or any occasion, the customer service and quality of their product surpassed my expecations. You will not find better pricing in the area either, thank you Kathy and team for helping to make our wedding day so special :)

~Erin
    Bradenton, FL

Sent on 06/06/2013

Joni · Married on 02/17/2013

Kathy was awesome and so talented and helpful at a time when I needed it! Other florists I spoke with acted like they were doing me a favor, but Kathy was pleasant and patient and very reasonably priced!
    Wish I had another event to plan so I could work with her again!

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • Tory

Tory · Married on 12/01/2012

Kathy is the owner of Oneco Florist and she is absolutely amazing! When I initially went to her to go over the way I wanted everything to look and what kind of flowers I wanted I just gave Kathy free range to do whatever she liked. I just told her the colors I liked. I am not a super picky person, so Kathy showed me pictures of different kinds of flowers and everything she suggested was beautiful! Kathy also did all of our centerpieces and everyone would not stop saying how gorgeous all the flowers looked! She even helped put all of the table decorations together because I had no one except for the owner of our venue to put it all together for us since our caterer was bringing the linens so late. Even the innkeeper at the B&B that our wedding was at said that he had never seen such beautiful arrangements! She really went above and beyond for me! I love her so much!

Sent on 12/29/2012
  • asb3315

Adam · Married on 03/24/2012

Kathy is amazing! She can see your vision even if you don't have one. All of the flowers were beautiful and fresh. Great pricing too! My cousin and best friend got married several months prior to my wedding and both used Kathy. They insisted I meet with her and I now definitely know why.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Lisa · Married on 03/10/2012

Oneco Florist in Bradenton is an undiscovered gem. They are a small shop that I had never heard of living in Sarasota, FL and talking to wedding planners in Sarasota. However, after a referral from a friend, I went there and Kathy spent 2 hours going over the types of flowers I wanted to give me a quote. I left without signing a contract and took her quote to a well known florist in Sarasota where I asked them for the same flowers and received a price much higher. I decided to go with Oneco Florist and could not have made a better decision. Not only was her price better, but the flowers were more beautiful then I had expected!! Kathy had ideas to help cut costs and was very flexible when I came to her with changes multiple times. They were even willing to deliver flowers to 3 different locations (ceremony, reception, and my hotel) despite the long drive from their shop. Good people to work with, quality service, and BEAUTIFUL flowers!!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Katie · Married on 02/18/2012

I went to quite a few florists. Oneco Florists was the only one that listened to what I wanted. They did an amazing job and the flowers were perfect. I loved that they didn't tell me what they wanted, but listened to what I wanted and made my vision come to life. They were not pushing or overbearing. The flowers were gorgeous and they delivered to my venue, which was one less thing for me to do. THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2011

Kathy bent over backwards to help us stay on budget for our day without sacrificing the beauty of the flowers. We only ordered a bridal bouquet, toss bouquet, and corsages, but despite only spending a few hundred dollars they let us borrow some of their decor, threw in some freebies, and made sure we were 100% happy with the flowers at all times. Our flowers arrived a day or two before the wedding and weren't perfect, so Kathy rush ordered a new batch of fresh flowers at no cost to us. The result was impressive - everyone commented on how beautiful my bouquet was and my friend was thrilled to take the toss bouquet home. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/23/2011

GREGORY · Married on 04/23/2010

Oneco Florist is what a business should be...committed to there customer! My wife feel in love with Kathy's attention to detail and went above and beyond her expectations. She made her feel SO comfortable and at ease with the whole experience and worked well with our budget. Words can not portray the beauty Onceo Florest arranged.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Kathleen · Married on 07/14/2007

Kathy was very patience and worked within my budget. She had great suggestions as to how to cut the costs of flowers. Her centerpieces were beautiful! I gave her the colors of my bridesmaids dresses and she was able to match the bouquets and ribbons perfectly! Kathy had everything set up on time on our wedding day. The other vendors said they loved working with her.

Sent on 03/06/2008

Kaitlin · Married on 12/11/2016

We worked with Oneco Florists for our wedding in December 2016. We met with Kathy and had a ton of fun designing our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower girl crown. She was super helpful in the design process in sharing her expert opinion and recommendations, while helping us bring our vision to life. Kathy was also great about answering our questions in the months leading up to the wedding and making tweaks to the design and budget as they came up.
    We are so happy with the outcome - the flowers were beautiful with vibrant colors! We got so many compliments, from our photographer to the guests, about how nice they looked.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We loved working with you as well! Send us some pictures!

Kat · Married on 01/19/2020

Where do I even begin?

Kathy, the owner of Oneco Florist, is AMAZING! When my husband and I first met with her, Kathy had us put together our dream wedding florals so she could give us a quote and work our way down to the budget if we needed to. Everything we asked for (even the small details I forgot about until the day of) was UNDER BUDGET! We got everything we wanted and more with Oneco! We even got some upgraded centerpieces free of charge because the wedding before ours broke the ones we were supposed to use. Nothing but love for Oneco!

Sent on 02/17/2020

Kathy and her team at Oneco Florist were extremely helpful and creative. I was uneducated when it came to floral and after my initial meeting with Kathy, I was able to determine the types of flowers that fit my style and were seasonally appropriate. I was worried about not being able to visualize the centerpieces for my wedding, but Kathy assured me that she would design and put a centerpiece together prior to the wedding to make sure it was everything I hoped it would be. During our final consultation, I was worried about the colors of the floral and Kathy was quick to make adjustments based on my concerns. The centerpieces at my wedding were phenomenal and I received many compliments solely on them! I would recommend Kathy to anyone looking for high quality and extremely reasonable pricing.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Candice · Married on 12/10/2016

Kathy was incredibly responsive and helpful, which was important since we never met in person. In the end, I didn't feel like my vision was actually realized for the bouquets, but everyone else said they were nice. I still give a high score since Kathy was readily available to talk, and I don't know where my vision got lost in translation - I just know that I wanted looser, more freshly picked look and that didn't happen. The boutonnieres and corsages looked good.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2006

3.8
      3.0

i had the most beautiful flowers at my wedding. we even picked them up while they were closed they opened the place to us to get my flowers.. very nice people..

Sent on 07/25/2008