Oneco Florist Reviews

97 | Bradenton, FL

97 Reviews for Oneco Florist

Allison · Married on 12/05/2015

We absolutely love Oneco Florist and recommend them highly for anyone planning a wedding in need of flowers :)!! They artfully created all our gorgeous floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonniere exactly how envisioned them. Not only were they wonderful to work with but they are also very affordable for someone working on a budget like I did. Kathy was amazing and worked with me to stay within the budget I could afford.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Dana · Married on 11/23/2015

I feel so fortunate to have found Oneco Florist and Kathy! My bouquets were gorgeous and exactly as I wanted them. The centerpieces were stunning and flowers were fresh and lasted throughout the holiday weekend for many to continue to enjoy. Kathy was super flexible in meeting with me for planning and had great follow through with all communication. She knows her flowers!! She let me borrow containers to save me the expense of buying or renting them as well as mason jars for the shepherds hooks. Flowers for me were an important element in the overall feel of my very intimate wedding at Palmetto Bed and Breakfast and Kathy exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Holly · Married on 10/16/2015

Oh my goodness... I'm so glad I found Kathy and Oneco Florist!! Besides our wedding photographer, this was the most important vendor to me. I'd communicated with probably 10 different florists, and Kathy at Oneco was amazing. She was able to give me beautiful flowers within my budget, whereas some florists had wanted almost twice the amount for essentially the same flowers. When I became dismayed at finding a florist (one had told me if I didn't get centerpieces from her, she wouldn't be able to do my wedding,) Kathy alleviated my fears and said "we're going to make it beautiful." Boy did she. When I saw my bouquet, I was overwhelmed at how vibrant and beautiful it was. Granted, I'd told her which flowers I loved, and what colors I wanted, but to see what she came up with was amazing. She was relatively local to my venue, and delivered the flowers to both the venue, and the beach house where I got ready. She even offered to let me use some of her decorations if I wanted to. Kathy's creativity and sincerity make her a great florist... I'm so glad I found her!!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Oneco Florist gave me such a beautiful wedding day!! I was so happy with my flowers and arrangements. From my gorgeous bouquet and girls' bouquets, to my groom's boutonniere, to the amazing centerpieces, everything was perfect! My guests kept complimenting all the flowers as well! :) Kathy made my vision of a classy and elegant wedding come to life and I was so pleased with everything! It was such a pleasure to work with Kathy leading up to my wedding day! On my special day, her staff was on time and they worked with me to provide a stress free day. They even went out of their way to ensure my flowers stayed fresh and fabulous!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2015

Oneco Florist provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! It was almost half the cost of other Florists that I had spoken to. Kathy was able to help me see what would work and what would not, so I did not wast any money. I was so happy with the final outcome of the flowers. They were able to see the vision I had for the flowers, and then went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Allyce · Married on 05/23/2015

I can't say enough how happy we are with the flowers for our May 23, 2015 wedding. The bouquet, centerpieces, corsages and boutiner' are absolutely gorgeous! Kathy captured my image perfectly and we received so many compliments about them! I highly recommend Oneco Florist!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

We went in with only a vague idea of what we wanted, but Kathy was absolutely amazing. She worked around our crazy schedules to meet with us at our convenience, and gave tons of suggestions and helpful hints. Thanks to her knowledge and patience, we got not only our flowers at the price we expected, but our centerpieces made, delivered, and set up, too! We had expected to do them ourselves, but Kathy was able to make them even better, at a similar price as we would have spent, without all the hassle of us having to set up! On our wedding day, the flowers were there before I was, they were absolutely gorgeous and healthy, and they lasted through the Florida summer heat. Thanks, Kathy!!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Flowers were very reasonable and turned out exactly how I wanted.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Glenna · Married on 04/18/2015

The most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. Hands down. We had Oneco provide flowers for the bridal party bouquets, flowers in mason jars for the ceremony aisle, and a gorgeous larger piece that framed the top/sides of a gazebo. We had a tight budget for the whole wedding (two students do not equal money to burn), but Oneco Florist never made us feel bad or try to upsell us, like so many other vendors did. All I knew was that I wanted a lot of sunflowers, and Kathy took my ideas and ran for it. The gazebo piece completely transformed the ceremony site and was breathtaking. They were very easy to communicate with, and even threw in a free toss bouquet w/o me knowing. Thank you Oneco florist! They are my first and only call now for all flower occasions.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

The people at Oneco Florist were very helpful in helping me select the flowers I had in mind for the bouquets and boutonnieres. They came out beautifully and seemed very high quality. My bouquet lasted several days after just being put in water. Great quality for the price.

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/14/2015

Best florist experience - very knowledgeable with weddings and provided realistic recommendations within my budget. Flowers turned out beautiful and I had so many compliments. I only ordered 8 centerpieces and with last minute changes needed 9, the driver called me to tell me I was one short - before I could panic he calmly said don't worry about it I'll take care of it - he ran back and made another centerpiece and brought it back before the event! I highly recommend Oneco Florist!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

Oneco Florist is AMAZING! Our flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL for our wedding. My bouquet was absolutely breathtaking! Not only did we have beautiful flowers for our wedding, Kathy and her crew handmade burlap and lace wrapped mason jars on mason hooks for our aisle! They were absolutely beautiful! Kathy allowed us to borrow several of her lanterns which added a beautiful touch to our venue! She even decorated a wagon for our junior ring bearer to ride down the aisle in! Even though we had our wedding on Valentines Day when flower prices are more, Oneco Florist was SO REASONABLE! If you are looking for an amazing florist for your wedding, you have found it with Oneco Florist!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 11/16/2014

I cant say enough to applaud and thank Kathy and her team for what they did at my wedding and for Kathy's help with helping me realize the vision (southern romantic vintage with tons of eucalyptus and garden roses and massive long garlands for the feasting tables at reception) for the wedding. I really think she was my favorite wedding vendor of all!

And why do I have to stop at 5 stars??! Kathy and her team deserve 10! I knew I had found the perfect florist when I came to Kathy with a dream of having what seemed like 1,000 little vases and candlesticks on each table and she didn't bat an eye. Instead, she got out her little stickers and started going to town labeling every little thing so her team would know exactly what buds went where and what tables they belonged to. She also made 6 page spread sheet of what went where! Labeling stickers and tidy listmaking is my kind of wedding vendor!

On the day of the wedding, not only were they seriously ready and prepped for everything, they had to handle three different locations (ceremony, reception and where bridal party got ready) for deliveries plus helping out with reception chaos that occurred when other vendors slacked on their end. Kathy stepped in like a champ and saw a lot through that she didn't need to.

She was a godsend to work with- lots of fun, great work ethic, and seriously just talented.

Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful and being awesome!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Krystal · Married on 11/08/2014

Oneco florist had exactly what I wanted for flowers. They not only had the actual flowers but good ideas and items that I could use to present the flowers in a beautiful way! The entire tent smelt beautiful and the flowers lasted long after the wedding to remind us of how amazing the day was once back at home!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Oneco Florist was amazing. The flowers were stunning and lasted for a long time after the wedding. She was great to work with from the first day we talked to even after the wedding date. She worked with me on style and kept me within my budget while still maintaining the class and elegance I was looking for. I would recommend Oneco to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • I

Ilene · Married on 06/29/2014

Kathy was great to work with. She is professional, flexible and created the most beautiful flowers that exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Anne-Marie · Married on 06/20/2014

Words cannot express how overjoyed I was with Kathy and Oneco Florist! Kathy was the florist I visited when looking for florist. She made such a huge impression, not only to me but to my sister, mother and grandmother! We kept the appointments with the other florists to be nice but knew Oneco was the one! My wedding was a destination wedding so coming down every weekend was not an option. Kathy made the entire process so effortless! We scheduled a time during my spring break so I could come down and she made an example of each of my centerpieces so I knew what they would look like as well as make any changes. The arrangements were beyond beautiful! The orchids and cala lilies were breathtaking! My bouquet was exactly how I described it to Kathy along with the bridesmaids' bouquets!

The quality of the flowers and the professionalism were fantastic. Kathy came and dropped off all the arrangements/bouquets and helped arranged the outside decorations on the tree. Oneco surpassed my wildest dreams!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Julie · Married on 06/07/2014

Kathy, of Oneco Florist, you are amazing! The overall rating goes up to 5.0--but you deserve at least a 6 or 7. The flowers were amazing. You exceeded my daughters expectations. Your flexibility was so deeply appreciated. Your attention to details was incredible. I am so blessed to have found you. I have thanked my event coordinator, Lisa of LA Events, for the referral to you. You have made this wedding day so special. Those candelabras were so beautiful. My daughter was going for this Victorian, Vintage feel and you nailed it! You are such a caring and talented individual--beautiful inside and out. Thank you for the beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/05/2014

Oneco florist did the flowers for my wedding. Every single flower was amazing! Kathy was so great, responsive to every need and very professional. I could never have asked for anything better. The flowers were truly phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

Kathy at Oneco Florist was a pleasure to work with. Her flowers and arrangements were beautiful! We relied heavily on her opinion and advice and it paid off! Everything from brides bouquet to the arch was great!

Sent on 03/31/2014

I don't think I could be any happier with the service, flowers and arrangements that Kathy provided my Husband and I for our special day. She was so fantastic throughout the entire process. I showed her my elaborate Pinterest ideas and gave her my non-elaborate budget and she helped me find the perfect affordable flowers to give me everything I wanted while staying within my budget. And when rain was forecasted for my day, she offered to help me in any way that she could. I would NEVER change my choice to go with Oneco. EVERY bride should use her. You would never have to worry about your flowers. They will be absolutely gorgeous AND affordable.

Sent on 03/31/2014

shari · Married on 03/29/2014

Can't say enough about Kathy and the service I received from them. I didn't know what I wanted when I went in and talked with her. She helped me pick everything out and on my wedding day when the flowers arrived I was completely amazed at what she suggested and made for me. Everything was beautiful!!! And the best part was Oneco Florist is VERY reasonable with their prices....I have used them since for other things and I'm very very happy.

Sent on 08/08/2014

katie · Married on 02/08/2014

Kathy from Oneco Florist was great! Our flowers looked just like I described and I even added to the order and there was no issue. Oneco Florist also delivered our flowers right on time.

Sent on 02/15/2014
  • User3897160 · event on: 02/07/2014

100 corsages for our Daddy Daughter Dance were fabulous and the girls loved them! Bashaw Elementary

Sent on 02/11/2014

Chelsea · Married on 01/19/2014

The flowers were beautiful, exactly how I pictured them. Everything arrived on time and looked amazing. Kathy is a lovely person and great to work with. Even with a busy schedule she answered all my questions and emails quickly and always offered more than expected. We will definitely work with her again and recommend her to others.

Sent on 01/21/2014