Oneco Florist Reviews

97 | Bradenton, FL

97 Reviews for Oneco Florist

Kendall · Married on 01/20/2018

Oneco Florist is absolutely amazing!! I was so impressed with my flowers and they far exceeded my expectations. I gave Kathy photos of ideas I liked and she was able to replicate exactly what I wanted but made them even better than the pictures I showed her! I have attached a photo that my photographer took of one of my ceremony decor arrangements. I can't thank them enough for everything they did and highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Working with ONECO was one of my best wedding decisions. I had done all of my own succulent centerpieces, so all I needed was flowers for myself, my wedding party, and our family. Kathy was WONDERFUL to work with. She and her team provided the last, beautiful, finishing touches that helped make my wedding so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED my bouquet. It was EXACTLY what I had wanted and even more beautiful in person than any I had seen or imagined! I had also requested just single stems for the bridesmaids, and I LOVED how the lilies looked. Kathy and her team incorporated my succulents into the boutonnieres and corsages, and they were PERFECT. Honestly, I can't overstate how wonderful all of the pieces looked!

I cannot recommend this florist enough!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We loved working with you as well!

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2018

AMAZING. BEST INVESTMENT WE MADE. It set the stage for our wedding and they are a local family business I would recommend to ANYONE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Christina · Married on 12/30/2017

We used Oneco Florist for our wedding and they did amazing!! I am very indesicive and complicated and Kathy helped so much! The flowers were more beautiful than we ever imagined they would be!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We loved working with you and congratulations!

Hannah · Married on 12/02/2017

Simply the best experience with the greatest people and quality florals!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Dana · Married on 11/19/2017

Amazing. Kathy and her team are so helpful and are amazing at what they do! Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and we are so thankful we went with Oneco Flowers

Sent on 01/10/2018

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Dana! We loved working with you!

Rachael · Married on 11/18/2017

Kathy defiantly knows her flowers and her arrangements. I'm not a big flower person and when planning a wedding, I found that knowing your flowers is something you might want some knowledge in. Not with Kathy, after showing her some pictures I found online, she was able to easily name the flower and help me determine if they were not only in my budget but also in season. Kathy floral arrangements were absolutely gorgeous and I'm so glad I had an opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Kathy was very easy to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and gave honest advice to ensure we had the best experience possible.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

My sister-n-law recommended Kathy with Oneci Florist to do the floral arrangements for my bridal party and she was spot on with her recommendation. Kathy took the time to view examples of what I envisioned for my wedding and she did a fabulous job! My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and more! I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with Oneco Florist and the price was by far the best compared to all the other quotes I received. Thank you so much for all the work and thought that went into your product...we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Juli · Married on 04/02/2017

Kathy and her team of designers are EXCELLENT! Best vendor to work with during my daughter's destination wedding. Last minute changes were handled with prompt responses and everything was beyond our dreams and desires. I would highly recommend Oneco Florist for any wedding location or venue. We wanted something "out of the normal" for my daughter's bouquet and Kathy delivered on every wish she had.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Casey · Married on 03/18/2017

Oneco florist went above and beyond my expectations! I had a particular vision in my head and Kathy and her team nailed it! They couldn't have been anymore perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Beautiful flower, so happy we chose Oneco. Still have our flowers up in the home. Love the succulent accents in the bouquets!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! We saw Alisa Sue's sneak peak of your photo's, they were beautiful! We would love to feature you on our Facebook! Please send to onecoflorist@yahoo.com

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Kathy and the team at Oneco Florist are absolutely amazing! I met with Kathy, brought in a few inspiration pictures, and she ran with it! Our flowers and arrangements were more beautiful than I could of imagined. All of our guests were raving about them. I highly recommend Oneco Florist!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We loved working with you!!! Please don't forget to send me pictures so we can feature you on our facebook! Onecoflorist@yahoo.com

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kathy and Oneco Florist. My wedding day was the most beautiful day, and a big part of that was the beautiful flowers. Everything was perfect for the wedding, the Arbor, my bouquet, the boutonniere's, the centerpieces. I didn't want to throw the throw away bouquet, it was gorgeous! Thank you for making my special day even more special. I highly recommend Oneco Florist, you won't be disappointed!
    Jennifer Carbone Tyson

Sent on 11/09/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! You were a pleasure to work with and Congratulations again!!!

pam · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't thank Oneco Florist enough for the wonderful job they did. The flowers were all beautiful. Thank you "Kathy" it was a pleasure to work with you and your fellow designers !!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Pam!

Lindsey · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Kathy with Oneco Florist for our wedding flowers. We are planning the wedding from out of town so one weekend we were visiting, she was able to squeeze us in at short notice to meet with us. I gave her sample pictures of what I liked and she did all the rest. She picked amazing flowers that were right up my alley but ones that fit our budget. She was extremely creative and also flexible in changing and adding things. We also rented our trellis through her, which looked amazing too. She really understood the look I was trying to convey and it looked great through the trellis, centerpieces, bouquets, and cocktail hour decorations. She did a fabulous job and was very friendly. I would definitely recommend her to brides!! Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You were so awesome and easy to work with! Send us pictures if you get a chance, we would love to feature you on our facebook! onecoflorist@yahoo.com

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

I reached out to Oneco Flowers under extreme stress because the flowers I ordered online from a different company called Global Flowers contacted me two days before my wedding to tell me that my flowers were held up in customs and I would not have flowers for my reception, bouquet, or anything! I called Oneco Florists and asking for their help! Immediately they offered to help me. They found me flowers in my color scheme and had them delivered to me in 24 hours! They not only jumped in to help me- the flowers they got me were more beautiful than the flowers I ordered from the awful online company Global Flowers! I highly recommend this family owned florist! Don't risk ordering online.

Sent on 12/09/2016
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 07/02/2016

WOW! Kathy did an amazing job with all of our wedding flowers. I had to plan my entire wedding from afar and she was able to bring my vision to life. My wedding flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. She was beyond professional and very reasonably priced for the service she provided. Please please choose Oneco Florist for your next event, I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you Kathy for making my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you Yuliana! We truly loved being a part of your special day!

Karla · Married on 05/17/2016

Kathy was so helpful and willing to work with us, even with shorter notice. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful - I'm glad I decided to go with flowers after all. My bridesmaids' bouquets were simple but beautiful and elegant, as requested. She was great at contacting our reception location and scheduling the delivery. So happy with the outcome!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

Kathy, I wish I could give you hundreds of stars. From your consultations to your quick responses to emails, your great prices and prompt, professional service... I am blown away. You and your staff made my wedding day just so gorgeous. I gave Kathy an idea and she ran with it and made my floral arrangements ten times more beautiful than I could have ever come up with. She came highly recommended from my venue and I can definitely see why. I will be using Oneco Florist for all of my floral needs from here on out. Thank you all so much!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You were such an easy bride! Please send me pictures- you looked absolutely beautiful!
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 04/02/2016

Kathy at Oneco Florist was amazing! She is so easy to work with and helped make my vision come to life for my wedding. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful! So happy we chose to work with Oneco Florist for our big day!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Marla! We loved working with you too! You were the perfect Bride!

Shannon · Married on 03/19/2016

Kathy and her team did an AMAZING job! Everyone who attended our wedding has raved about the flowers! Their attention to detail and design services are incredible. And last, but certainly not least their pricing is WAY better than anyone else we spoke to. Their floral designs were less than half of what other vendors quoted us (and they did more specialty pieces). I will use them for any/every event I ever need a florist for!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Oneco Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon! We had so much fun doing your wedding flowers! Please send me pictures when you get them back!

Julie · Married on 01/30/2016

Kathy and the staff at Oneco Florist were so wonderful!! They created picture perfect flower arrangements, centerpieces and bouquets and were so flexible in the planning stages. We were impressed and pleased with their hard work. Call them and you'll see how easy and pleasant it is to work with them!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Stephabie · Married on 12/12/2015

They are great!! When I first sent them my list of flowers that I wanted in my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquet, Kathy wanted to speak with me regarding them. Only because a few of the flowers I chose were not the same shade of color and we're possibly going to clash. (Which I would have never known if I had booked with the first people I talked to, who also told me that one of the flowers that I wanted in my bridal bouquet, was very expensive at this time of year). Kathy was able to get everything I wanted in my bridal bouquet!! It was beautiful and full!!! Along with my bridesmaids flowers as well. I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 12/05/2015

Kathy was by far my most favorite person to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! She is incredibly talented, organized, caring and pleasant. She truly cared about my vision for my dream wedding, and she nailed it. I had a very unusual request, I wanted garlands of magnolia leaves and leaves in my bouquets which is incredibly expensive. She didn't let that get in the way of creating exactly what I wanted within my budget. Instead of offering a substitute to magnolia leaves, she literally said, "I will plant a magnolia tree in my yard and pluck them myself if I have to!" Thank goodness she was able to find them after a long hunt for the best value and made the most stunning ceremony tree I and my guests have ever seen! The centerpieces were whimsical and romantic, even more beautiful than I described. Don't think twice about hiring Kathy as your florist! Her talent and commitment to her clients far exceeds her pricing, as she is extremely reasonably priced.

Sent on 12/19/2015