One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 5
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 6
One Sweet Day, Weddings & Events LLC 7

Ellen · Married on 07/08/2017

Courtney was our wedding coordinator and I really cannot say enough good things about her and her crew. She was super responsive, organized and it's clear she knows what she's doing when it comes to planning a wedding. Even my mom and husband who were hesitant about hiring a wedding planner were impressed with Courtney! I would recommend her to anyone and if we ever throw another big event, the first person I'm calling is Courtney. Thank you One Sweet Day for making our big day everything we envisioned!

Sent on 07/23/2017

London · Married on 07/01/2017

All I can say is-perfection! (But I'll say more). Courtney and Jessie made our day run so smoothly! Our wedding day was perfect and I highly recommend you hiring them for wedding coordination! We weren't sure about day of cordination, but are so glad we did it!! One Sweet Day handled our entire timeline, got in touch with all of our vendors, got to know the wedding party and was very aware of our entire wedding inventory. They made sure everything we had was at the wedding and in our car at the end of the night. We got married at Moorpark Country Club this last weekend. Courtney and Jessie were very familiar with the venue and staff. They went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met, our items were organized, and the vendors were where they needed to be,-when they needed to be there. Courtney was open to answering any questions that I had (even before we signed a contract) and was very accommodating. We loved having Courtney and Jessie at our wedding!! If you're on the fence about wedding coordination- I'd say 100% by far worth the investment to make sure your day runs smoothly by an amazing group of people

Sent on 07/07/2017

Marilyn · Married on 06/18/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Courtney as our wedding coordinator. She is so warm, passionate, energetic, responsible, professional, and trustworthy. One thing we particularly love about her is her responsiveness to all our questions and emails. I had so many questions and emails that I sent to Courtney, and she kindly and quickly responded to every single one, which I so appreciate. Another thing we love about Courtney is how much she understood our vision for our wedding and helped us achieve it. My dream reception was having it on an outdoor patio area with bistro lights, but I was getting nervous with potential weather issues and whatnot. Courtney was so reassuring, helpful, and encouraging in making our dream reception happen, and in the end it all turned out to be absolutely perfect. I am somewhat of a control freak and there were many decor items and details that I had planned, and before hiring a wedding coordinator I was nervous that maybe a coordinator wouldn't be able to make things happen exactly the way I wanted. That's another reason why I am so thankful Courtney was our coordinator-- after meeting her I knew I could trust her to make sure everything happened the way we envisioned. Courtney is so organized and on top of everything, and we love her energy and passion for what she does. We highly recommend Courtney because she was the perfect wedding coordinator for us!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Angela · Married on 01/28/2017

You get your money's worth and more with Courtney and Jessie. They have the ability to make you feel like royalty on your big day, and they work their magic in a way that makes the day feel absolutely flawless. These sweet women truly do create the sweetest celebration of love--just like their name says.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Josh · Married on 01/28/2017

First off, get a wedding coordinator. If you think you can do it yourself, good for you, but having one goes such a long way. Now hire One Sweet Day and your big day just got that much better! Courtney, Jessie, and the rest of their team truly made all the difference in why our wedding went so smooth. Courtney is so on top of everything and is always there ready to respond with anything you need. She is not only an expert on coordinating weddings but is an excellent project manager. She has a skill set that was so impressive, that a control freak like me had no problems simply taking a step back and letting the pros do their thing. I can't thank them enough for going above and beyond in everything whether it was reviewing our vendor contracts, meeting multiple times and always being by our side to ensure everything went according to plan. And even when some things had to change or shift, you wouldn't have known because the entire OSD team executed all of their tasks flawlessly.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Courtney and her staff at One Sweet Day Events! I had taking on the bulk of our wedding planning and had everything pretty much done; however, as our wedding day approached, I was starting to feel really stressed about how I was going to execute everything on the big day. I contemplated hiring a wedding coordinator but decided to email a couple companies. Courtney was so prompt in her response and was such a pleasure to talk to. After the first minute on the phone with her, I knew she was the one! When you know, you know. =)

By far, hiring Courtney to come in the last month and finalize all of the vendor details, handle the timeline of events, and coordinate everyone and everything was the BEST MONEY I spend on this entire wedding. I felt such a weight off my shoulders and was really able to enjoy the last few weeks of being a bride instead of stressing out over last minute details. Courtney set up our ceremony and rehearsal site exactly as I envisioned it and then had everything broken down and in our vehicles within minutes of the event being over so we could head off to our after-party.

To all you future brides out there, hire a wedding coordinator...Courtney at One Sweet Day, in particular. It will be the best thing you ever do. I promise!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Viviana · Married on 11/14/2015

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago now, and I can't stop daydreaming about my wedding. Thanks to the lovely ladies behind One Sweet Day, our day ran so smoothly and we will have beautiful memories for years to come. I didn't really think I would need a day of coordinator, but I cannot even begin to imagine pulling off our wedding without Courtney and Jessie. They were awesome in liaising with our vendors, working with my sometimes difficult family on the day of, and perfectly handling all issues/conflicts that arose. I am so thankful to have worked with them. If you are on the fence about a coordinator - get off it, and hire these ladies stat!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/27/2015

HOLY COW. These guys are the best. They really took care of us. They were with us during most of our 2 year engagement; I would mentioned little details at the beginning planning stages, and they would totally remember and remind me a year later! SO GOOD. I was super busy with school, work, getting married, and moving out of state and they handled EVERYTHING for us! They would talk to our vendors, make sure we weren't getting ripped off, and review all the contracts. Everyone told me that things might not go the way I planned, on our wedding day... Well it did. Everything was perfect, and it was because of Courtney and Jessie. Seriously, if you are reading this, hire them. You won't find anyone better. There couldn't possibly be anyone better.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

My fiancé and I paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves. Because of that, we really went back and forth about whether or not we should hire a day of coordinator. It was hard to justify the significant expense for just one day, especially when we were not really sure what a day of coordinator would be doing. We were referred to One Sweet Day through a family friend and, based on their recommendation and the reasonable rates, we decided to hire them for day-of services. We got so much more than we bargained for! From the day we hired them, Courtney and Jessie were always checking in with us, making suggestions, contacting our vendors and coordinating with our venue. They met with us to walk through our venue and walk through potential photo spots for our wedding party and our romance shots. They also gave us a sample first look photo album in case we decided to do one. We were stuck on whether to do anything special during our ceremony and they suggested a wine box ceremony. It was perfect for us! They were very professional and took control during rehearsal, even with crying infant twin flower girls. Before the wedding, they met me at my hotel room and collected a large box of decorations to adorn the venue. Between assisting our photographers in keeping people organized and answering any vendor questions, they ran around setting up our iPad photobooths and props, moving floral arrangements, setting out favors and photos. They took care of everything! If anything did not go according to plan, I had no idea. They had great attitudes and were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding day was flawless and stress-free. I can’t recommend Courtney and Jessie enough.

Jessica and Tyler

Sent on 02/04/2014

Kira · Married on 04/02/2016

If you are reading quickly through these reviews I offer a few key points about Courtney and her One Sweet Day team. If you want a more detailed review, please read more below.

One Sweet Day is: professional, flexible, accommodating, personal and with experience that goes beyond any of their competitors.

Courtney was our Day-of Coordinator for our wedding in April 2016, at McCormick Home Ranch and to say a glowing review is overdue would be an understatement. My fiancé and I were living abroad, in Japan, throughout the entire planning process and yet this was not a problem for Courtney and her team at One Sweet Day. She went out of her way to accommodate our odd traveling schedule to meet with us when we were in town, to skype with us when we were not in town and was so quick to respond to emails that it did not even feel like there was a time difference between us. The lead-up to the day was filled with suggestions that came from years of experience and ended up saving us tons of money (for example, not having a champagne toast and also smart ways to order rentals). Throughout the planning process my fiancé and I were very budget conscious and careful about including things that really added to our day. Hiring One Sweet Day not only added to our day and the memories we have from it, but also to our guests’ memories. What was really most important was that because of her expertise and professionalism, me, my husband, and my entire family did not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. A lot of our guests were out of towners and so being able to spend the wedding night just enjoying them and not worrying about details like what time we were going to cut the cake made a huge difference in the amount of enjoyment we had. Hiring a Day-of Coordinator as experienced as Courtney is not just a good idea, it is a necessity.

Sent on 12/19/2016