One Perfect Moment Reviews

25 | Wayne, NJ

25 Reviews for One Perfect Moment

25 One Perfect Moment Reviews

J · Married on 04/23/2016

Neil was truly the best ever. Not only was he extremely professional and efficient, he was fun and made us enjoy all of our pictures. Even our guests went out of their way to compliment him and we were constantly asked "Where did you find this guy?!" Our pictures are tremendous, and we really could not have been happier with choosing Neil as our wedding photographer.

Nuritza · Married on 11/11/2012

Neil and his partner were fantastic on our wedding day!! They were professional, on time, and made sure we stuck to our schedule! We cannot wait to see how our photos turned out. We are sure they will be beautiful :))

Nuritza & James

Scott · Married on 11/19/2011

Neil is not just a world class photographer, he's an absolute joy to work with. He put together the dream-team for our wedding. Every piece of his process was professional, courteous, and efficient. His work and that of his associates is, as far as we're concerned, in the top 1%!

Make one more part of your wedding fall into place as it should, by hiring him! He will integrate with your wedding in a manner that is absolutely seamless.

We could not be happier with OnePerfectMoment!
    Five stars just isn't enough! Thank you a million times over!
    -Scott & Alli-

Nima · Married on 11/12/2011

I can honestly say that booking Neil was the best decision I made regarding my wedding. He is an absolute joy to work with and the quality of his work is outstanding. In fact, after seeing my photos, my friend chose Neil to photograph her wedding in August. I would not hesitate to recommend Neil to anyone and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2011

Our experience with Neil Van Niekerk was excellent! We first chose him for our engagement pictures, and we absolutely LOVED the results, and then went on to book him for our wedding. Our photos are BEAUTIFUL, all our friends and family have told us how beautiful our pictures are. We love Neil's photography work because of how crisp, clear, and bright the pictures are, how candid some of his pictures are, and how beautiful they come out. We worked with Neil and an assistant of his, we loved the experience and they were extremely professional. They showed up on time, and were there for every moment of our wedding up until the end. Our pictures were up on his website and facebook within two weeks, and we loved the results. I would definitely work with Neil again in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2011

Neil was the perfect combination of professional, artistic and attentive to what my husband and I wanted. He provided advice and guidance that truly worked well and resulted in moments captured that neither my husband nor I would have envisioned on our own. He also faithfully captured what we asked. We were very pleased with the promptness of receiving the photos as well as his proactive nature in fulfilling all of the terms of our contract. Finally, the quality and number of spectacular photos from our event astounded us. We would unhesitatingly recommend Neil for any future event.

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/17/2011

Our wedding was very private, as my sister is very sick. The ceremony was at home, with only our immediate families present. We forgot Neil was there most of the time as he blended into the background, but his photographs caught every moment! He also created the most amazing photographs of my sister: she looked like the beautiful woman she is, instead of a tired and sick person. I will cherish those photographs for the rest of my life. Not only did he capture our special day, he gave me a memory of my sister I will always cherish. I cannot recommend Neil highly enough.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

Neil is fabulous! He is an excellent photographer. Here are some of the things that we liked most about working with him:
    1. He has a real eye for lighting and when he's working, you can see him thinking ahead and looking for just the right light.
    2. My fiancé and I were kind of nervous at the engagement shoot - it can be weird to pose romantically in front of a total stranger. But Neil was really nice and actually made us feel comfortable after only a couple minutes.
    3. We hardly saw Neil during our wedding but when we got our pictures back, he captured every single special moment! He took so many great pictures of everything without being in our faces the whole time.
    4. Last but not least- he does what he says he is going to do and he is just a really nice person to work with.
    I would highly recommend!

kristy · Married on 08/14/2010

It was extremely difficult to find a photographer that wasn’t going to take generic, unnatural pictures. It was even more difficult to find a photojournalist who didn’t run a wedding factory business. Neil is nothing less than AMAZING! He is professional, funny, best of all, he makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. All of our engagement and wedding photos came out breathtakingly gorgeous. Neil completely exceeded all of our hopes and expectations. We are completely obsessed with looking at our photo albums. He captured all the moments and feelings from that day, plus some moments that we had no idea about until looking at the photos. Neil has an amazing way of making you feel like you are not posing for pictures, he has a very laid back approach but knows exactly what to do to get the perfect shot. I have never seen someone work so hard and for so many hours than Neil did for us that day. I am so grateful that we have these photos to look at for the rest of our lives and remember the emotions and happiness we felt. We love Neil and cannot wait to see him in the future for a family portrait or boudoir shoot.

• Merisa

Merisa · Married on 01/17/2010

We love Neil from One Perfect Moment!! I was a bridesmaid in another wedding that Neil had photographed a while back and loved him then. When it was my turn to book a photographer for my own wedding, we did not even look at any other photographers - we booked Neil before I had hardly booked anything else!!! Neil is professional and creative, not to mention extremely unique in what he captures. The pictures Neil took at our engagement photo session are absolutely awesome, one is better than the next!!! There is not a bad picture in the entire set!!! At our wedding last week, we were caught in a hail and sleet storm. Neil did not think twice about being out in the nasty weather and get soaking wet while he captured the outdoor pictures I was hoping for. We are looking forward to receiving our wedding pics, but are already looking forward to working with Neil again for some family photos some day!!! WE LOVE YOU NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neil is the BEST!!!!

Grace · Married on 02/27/2009

Neil did an amazing job of photographing our wedding. He was a pleasure to have around and everyone loved him. He captured all of these special moments and we didn't even know he was there! And the best part, the pictures came out beautiful. We highly recommend him, his work is amazing.

Amanda · Married on 12/27/2008

Neil van Nierkerk of One Perfect Moment is amazing. My husband and I clicked with him immediately after meeting with him and didn't even bother with any other photographers. Our engagement session was so much fun and provided wonderful pictures to use for our guest book. On the day of the wedding, he ran the show. He truly has wedding photography down to an art and a science - even with VERY confusing and complicated family situations, the portrait sessions ran extremely smoothly. So many people complimented me on how great our photographer was, especially after seeing our pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Amy · Married on 11/08/2008

We are so lucky that Neil was part of our wedding day as our photographer. He is an amazing photographer. He made us feel so comfortable and truly captured our personalities in our wedding photographs. We couldn't be happier with Neil's beautiful work!

Karla · Married on 10/11/2008

We feel very lucky to have found Neil as our photographer for our October 11 2008 wedding. His work is truly amazing. He works very hard to capture that "perfect moment". Our friends and family cannot stop raving about the wonderful work he did with our pictures!! I HIGHLY recommend him to any bride & groom!
    I look forward in working with Neil again so he can capture our little precious gift that is on the way :)

Amy · Married on 10/04/2008

It was a pleasure to work with Neil. He took beautiful photographs and worked tirelessly all day to capture every moment. It was also very easy to communicate and keep in touch. Thank you Neil!

• W

Paulina · Married on 09/28/2008

Neil is so patient and easy to work with. He does anything you want. We trusted him to do what as he liked and our photos are terrific!

Amy · Married on 08/15/2008

Neil is amazing to work with. He responds quickly and is extremely professional and his pictures are amazing! We knew from the first minute we met him that he was the one we wanted to spend our wedding day with and capture the moments! We highly recommend this vendor!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2008

Neil is an exceptional photographer. I found One Perfect Moment online by doing a NJ wedding photographer search. Immediately, I fell in love with his photography. He does beautiful work - his pictures are not "portraits" -- they tell beautiful stories and capture incredible moments. He took photos for our engagement shoot and our wedding. A few months after our wedding, the mother of our ring bearers asked him to take pictures of the boys! Neil is a professional, kind, hard-working, friendly, wonderful photographer. I would recommend Neil (One Perfect Moment) to every bride in the world! I look forward to working with Neil in the future and having him document other important events in our lives!

Monica · Married on 06/28/2008

Neil is a wonderful photographer and captured the day beautifully. I would recommend his services to any bride.

Tara · Married on 06/22/2008

Neil was the best person to work with. He was friendly and really worked with us. If there was something we did not like, he would fix it or was willing to do something over. My pictures from the wedding were amazing. I would def. use Neil in the future for special events again!!
    THANK YOU NEIL!!!

Jasmin · Married on 11/26/2016

Neil was amazing to work with. He was referred by a friend and we are so glad we went with him. He is very "artistic" and captures very candid moments.

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2010

I recently got married and when we met with Neil we were not sure if we could afford his services, but knew we wanted him after seeing his galleries and seeing his work. It was money well spent, needless to say. He surely knows photography and even wrote a book or two on wedding photography.

Cost wise, the albums are separate, as some photographers do.
    Our engagement session was included, and we were glad we did it. We got to know Neil and his style, and he was very professional and knows his stuff!
    We are thrilled with our engagement sessions portraits, and cannot wait to see our wedding proofs and album! I think the images are available online for a fee to download so you can't really save $$ and make your own album on shutterfly or snapfish, which would have been nice for my mom who might open it one time. But all in all I would HIGHLY recommend Neil. Check him out online!

claire · Married on 09/20/2008

Neil has been wonderful to work with throughout the wedding process. My husband and I loved the engagement photo session with Neil. He made us both extremely comfortable, which made our wedding day even better. Neil was always available to answer the smallest question leading up to the big day. Neil was great to have around on our wedding day. His laid back manner put the whole bridal party at ease. We had a great time taking photos on the beach with him and the end results were amazing. Neil is an extremely talented photographer - you can see the care and dedication he provides to each couple he works with just by visiting his blog. He always finds a way to make each photograph truly stand out. By the time we got back from our honeymoon, our proofs were online and I received the 4x6 prints soon afterwards. I would highly recommend Neil to anyone - I sing his praises to every bride-to-be that I know. Photography is so important to a wedding and you can truly trust Neil to capture your special day.

Jill · Married on 12/06/2008

We had a great time taking photos and the proofs are so great we are struggling to choose which images to put in the album. Neil was very efficient and wonderful to work with. He kept everything moving and captured our entire day.

Julia · Married on 06/01/2007

Neil was an incredible photographer. We met with him before the wedding for an engagement photo shoot so we could get to know each other. I never would have thought to do that, but it really helped us understand what to expect from him on our wedding day. He was professional, friendly, and, most importantly, took absolutely gorgeous pictures of our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him!