One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Reviews

226 | Rancho Mirage, CA

226 Reviews for One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies

Tanya · Married on 11/13/2015

Rev. Don is THE BEST! From his sense of humor, to his professionalism and kind heart he is truly everything our nerves needed on our wedding day. Both of our families thoroughly enjoyed him as well! He even dug up his cowboy boots to throw on to fit into the theme of our wedding! If your looking for a great reverend, Don is the man for the job!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Melanie · Married on 11/07/2015

I cant say enough good things about our officiant, Don Toshach. My wedding coordinator provided a list of vendors and he was on it. He emailed back right away, explaining about himself and how he works. We had a good feeling about him just from the tone of his email. We set up and meeting with him and booked him on the same night. When talking with him, it felt like we had known him for many years. He made us feel comfortable, he has a great sense of humor and yet still the professionalism you want. Our wedding ceremony was so personalized, it told our story and he added in a few funny sayings of his own that had everyone laughing. Our ceremony couldn't have gone better, and we received so many compliments on Don from friends and family.

Sent on 01/15/2016

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Melanie,
    It was a joy to serve you and Keith throughout the wedding process. You were such excellent students in the premarital counseling session you did with me. I'm always thrilled when I have a chance to have extra time with a couple, and you and Keith have a great thing going together. Of course, it's also a delight that you're one of my Facebook friends now, too! I look forward to keeping touch for many years to come! My best to you both!

Janet-Lee · Married on 10/22/2015

Rev Don Toschach and I had a great phone conversation prior to booking a meet and greet. During that call I felt that he would be the right fit for us. My now spouse Judy and I had already been together 20+ yrs when we decided to get married and we wanted a someone who respected us as people, who would get to know us & understand how incredibly monumental it would be that we could actually get married and we wanted a ceremony that would honor our journey for our family and friends to witness. During our first meeting - Don got to know Judy and I - and he answered our questions and shared some personal philosophies with us too. Our second meeting a few months before the wedding, Don drove about 2hrs to meet us at the park venue where the ceremony would take place. We discussed logistics, attire, timing, and we reviewed the ceremony components and wording again. Don's full of life and laughter and he knows how to make you feel comfortable. When Don sent us our first draft of what our ceremony could be - we were delighted with how much he incorporated of our personalities and our life together. He gave us suggestions and options and we tailored and adjusted things so that on our wedding day our ceremony - was perfect. Every picture of us during the ceremony has us comfortable, laughing and at ease - which is exactly what we wanted. Don was timely for every meeting, phone call, email and most importantly including the day of the ceremony -even though he had a long drive. All I can say is that you will love him too.

Sent on 02/16/2016

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Janet,
    You and Judy's wedding will always hold a special place in my heart because of just who you both are. Your partnership in marriage was truly meant to be. I hope you are continuing to enjoy every success with your lives, love, and careers! I hope to catch up with you both again in person one of these days!

Amy · Married on 09/27/2015

We are so happy we had Rev. Don for our wedding. We felt bonded throughout the preparation for the wedding and at the ceremony. He really made it special for us, and we will never forget how wonderful he was to us. My family is still bragging on him to everyone!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Don was always available when I needed him and he made our ceremony truly one of a kind. Everyone told us after the wedding how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how he was so funny and engaging with everyone. For anyone planning their wedding please hire him because he is so just so great and easy to work with and he really does become not just an officiant but a friend.

Sent on 01/15/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/20/2015

We really wanted our wedding ceremony to be special and unique to us. We met with about 3 reverends before we met with Rev. Don and we just knew he'd really be able to personalize it for us. Rev. Don took the time to really get to know us, our story, and what makes us the people we are today. He somehow incorporated all of it into our ceremony and it couldn't have been more perfect. Rev. Don was professional, genuine, funny, and a natural speaker. I truly feel that he has become a life long friend and would recommend him to any friend or family member in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2015

Rev. Don was a joy 2 have at my wedding!! He was so kind 2 Dragos & I. He was always early 2 every meeting & my family raved about him afterwards because he was so funny & professional. I am so glad we had him marry us because he made sure our ceremony was fun & not boring. Thanks again Rev. Don!!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2015

Sent on 10/14/2015

Becky · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I used Don Toshach for our wedding in August 2015. From the very first conversation until our wedding Don was beyond everything we expected a wedding officiant to be. He was professional, efficient and had a good sense of humor. Which I think is important in a moments where you can feel nervous or even a little stressed.

We were on a pretty tight budget for our wedding and after talking to other officiants in our area. We knew that this is one part of the wedding we did not want to cut any corners, and we are so happy we decided on Don.

I would defiantly recommend him to anyone that is on their search to make their wedding amazing!

Thank you Don!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Liz · Married on 08/14/2015

We couldn't be happier with the service that Rev. Don Toshach provided for us. We are from England but we got married in Palm Springs in August this year. Planning a wedding abroad felt daunting but Don was absolutely brilliant at communicating and keeping in touch with us in the lead up to the big day, being extremely attentive and responsive throughout.
    He put so much effort into ensuring every detail of the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it and we cannot thank him enough for making our big day so special. Don even included stories of how we got together and how we got engaged which made the ceremony feel personal and our guests enjoyed hearing the anecdotes.
    Thanks so much Don!- Liz & Mik

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jocie · Married on 08/08/2015

Don, an awesome officiant. He communicated well with us and fit our budget. We sat down with him to tell him the story of us and on our wedding day he made the story very romantic, funny, and sweet. All of our family members loved him. We made a great decision with having him at our wedding. One of a kind officiant. Jocie & Angel

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • I

Ian · Married on 07/25/2015

Don was the absolute best choice for our wedding ceremony. He spent the time to get to know my wife and I long before the wedding, and collaborated with us on the ceremony to make it exactly how we wanted it. He was super helpful, patient, and just absolutely awesome in helping us with everything from planning to rehearsal through the actual ceremony. He's got a great sense of humor, and does great with people and keeping the crowd's attention. I can't recommend him highly enough!!! THANK YOU Don!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/18/2015

Don was a great officiant. We met him for an intro coffee, and felt comfortable right away. This was the quickest decision my husband made during the wedding planning process!

He is friendly and personal, and a real laugh riot. He was sensitive to our mix of wants and needs for the ceremony, and gave us great guidance about what to include. He also sent us a script ahead of time, and a great list of suggested readings, so we could be sure we knew what was happening and that we liked what would be said.

He did a good job of translating our comments in to a nice background story for our guests. He was also very responsive and helpful, and completely reliable.

Couldn't have been more pleased with our choice!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2015

We found Don a couple years ago when he married our friends at Danza del Sol! We instantly knew that Don was the guy we wanted to marry us! He is sooo much fun and is absolutely hilarious! He made us feel so comfortable/relaxed saying our "I Do", which I would say is quite impressive! I have had so many friends/family members say how much they loved our officiant! I could not agree more...he is great at what he does! Highly recommended in my opinion!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Don did an excellent job creating a personal and inviting ceremony for us as a couple and our guests. My husband and I were completely at ease with Don throughout the entire ceremony planning process and Don helped keep us at ease the day of the wedding. We had several guests comment on how it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever witnessed.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/30/2015

Don was absolutely amazing! We would recommend him to everyone. He was super cool, very personable, and made our ceremony fantastic! We met him first when he officiated our friends wedding, we loved him so as soon as we got engaged we contacted him right away! Thank you Don for everything! :)

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2015

Rev. Don was so helpful and responsive during our planning process. He provided a simple questionnaire and based on our answers wrote what our guests called "the story of us". He even managed to tie in a little humor. Thank you, Rev. Don, for creating such a beautiful ceremony for us!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mark · Married on 05/01/2015

We met Don Toshach at our friends wedding in 2014 and knew he was the one. My wife Melissa and I met with Don who gave us several options, suggestions, and allowed our input in making our ceremony one of a kind. Don's delivery was flawless and made our most important day the best wedding ever! I can't thank Don enough for being there for us, for knowing us, and for making our day exceed our best expectations!! Thank you Reverend Don!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Lindy · Married on 04/24/2015

Reverend Don made our wedding day one that everyone will remember! Most of the time everyone dreads the ceremony, however all of our guests commented on how amazing of a job he did and how much they enjoyed themselves. And they were sitting on cold wet chairs so I was so happy to hear that. He made our ceremony personal, and brought our personalities out when we were both very nervous. I couldn't imagine using anyone else. If we every decide to renew our vows we will be give you a call Rev. Don!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Tayler · Married on 02/21/2015

From Tanner & Tayler Kaufman:
    Hello,
    I just want to say that my husband and I are so pleased with Rev. Don Toshach. The very first phone call that I received from him was when I knew my husband and I found the pastor of all times. We couldn't have asked for a better day/experience and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Rev. Toshach is dependable and I would highly recommend his service. My husband and I can't thank Rev. Toshach everything for everything, especially his time and dedication!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Seth · Married on 02/14/2015

I had spent a couple of days calling around, looking for an officiant that was able to meet the unique needs of our destination wedding in San Diego. After essentially being rejected by numerous other officiants, I was a little bit weary, having to explain our situation to each new officiant.

Thankfully, as soon as I spoke with Don, all my anxiety was laid to rest. Don is very easy to work with, genuine, and completely understanding.

We had a very small wedding, with no rehearsal, so everything was a one-shot, hope-this-works situation, and we had only worked with Don remotely up until the wedding day, but I was completely at ease throughout the day.

Don was gracious, well-spoken, genuine, and polished. I couldn't have asked for anything more, and wouldn't have wished for anything to have gone differently.

Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 12/04/2014

Don was fantastc! We coordinated through our venue and Don was part of the "package." He immediately contacted us for information. He asked many questions about who would be at the wedding to include names so he could personalize our ceremony. He asked for lots of input and our ceremony was carefully tailored to our wishes. He was professional and very personable. Highly recommend Don!

Sent on 05/20/2015

David · Married on 11/01/2014

Rev Don was PERFECT!!! We are so happy that we chose him for our wedding! I am a wedding DJ in the San Diego area, and I've worked with Don several times over the years. He has an awesome personality that really shines during the ceremony. He's very funny, but not over the top. He also has a very nice sounding voice.

Even though Don has done hundreds of weddings over the years, he does not sound rehearsed at all. He put a lot of effort in getting to know my wife & I. By doing that, he created a very personal ceremony for us that we will always cherish.

Thank you for doing such an amazing job Don!

Sent on 05/19/2015

chantal · Married on 10/25/2014

Don was a great officiant, he was very flexible and easy to work with. My husband and I did not know exactly what we wanted to say during the ceremony, Don incorporated our back story, our ideas, and created a beautiful ceremony speech. Thanks again Don!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

Rev Don was our wedding officiant when my husband and I got married almost a year ago, in La Jolla. I cannot say enough good things about our entire experience of working with Rev Don. From our first phone conversation I knew he was different than other officiants I had spoken with. He was fantastic throughout the entire process - so responsive, helpful when any questions came up, funny, and knowledgeable yet flexible about the flow of the ceremony.

What I liked best about working with Rev Don is that he truly wants to go above and beyond your expectations, and for your wedding ceremony to be totally unique to you as a couple. My husband and I knew we didn't want a rigid or overly cheesy, cookie cutter ceremony, but rather something that better fit our personalities. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted, exactly what I had envisioned. We received many compliments on how great the ceremony was, and people even asked if Rev Don was a friend of ours, since he was able to articulate "our story" and love for each other so well.

Hands down, the best wedding decision we made was having Rev Don as our officiant!

Sent on 09/19/2015